[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the last post I'll make on 4chan. I'm sick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1453070952018.jpg (487 KB, 1024x1009) Image search: [Google]
1453070952018.jpg
487 KB, 1024x1009
This is the last post I'll make on 4chan. I'm sick of skimming posts, getting my human interaction from pixels on a screen, and from thinking I'll find something funny or interesting here and justify spending hours here to find it.

I've found tons of great music and books here and have hoarded it all, not really consuming it, just searching and downloading.

I quit 4chan. Post ITT if you want to quit too. I'm writing this date down on my calendar too. I'm done I fucking hate what it's done to my mind. After I post this I am closing the thread. Goodbye.
>>
>>28886171
I want to quit too because of the underagers. It's so obvious when you're dealing with them. They have half assed edgy theories about everything and this "sluthate" vibe to their posts
>>
See you tomorrow, famalam.
>>
>>28886171
See you later tonight dooshbogg
>>
Good luck OP. I hope you find what you are looking for.

See you tommorow.
>>
File: 1464144838698.gif (481 KB, 158x281) Image search: [Google]
1464144838698.gif
481 KB, 158x281
>>28886171
catch you later dude
>>
I want to quit as well, but where are you going to get your social interaction from?
I know there are a lot of normies and attention whores going "I have no friends xD", but for me this website is the only place I can talk to people.
The problem is not 4chan that is replacing your human interaction, it's that you probably never really had it and finally found it here.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.