[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like Tulpas are a pretty /r9k/ thing, I've seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25
File: 1437050802479-2.jpg (116 KB, 500x877) Image search: [Google]
1437050802479-2.jpg
116 KB, 500x877
It seems like Tulpas are a pretty /r9k/ thing, I've seen a few threads about them lately.

Like a super Waifu, completely reks roasties.

What does /r9k/ think of tulpas?
>>
>using tulpas for anything other than storing loosh
fucking mundanes
>>
I remember that being a thing back from my /mlp/ days. I can't judge whether it's "real" or not, but what I DO know is that any regular person on the street would call you a fucking maniac for believing in it.
>>
>>28885842
Would be cool but it's so much work it's practically not worth it.

>I'm that guy that would have the insect-like tulpa
>>
They're a stupid, false meme

Has anyone actually made a tulpa?
>>
>>28885886
>>>cripple chan
>>>/x/
I'm happy if thinking you're a physic wizard vampire makes you feel good anon, but please refrain from mixing your autism with mine.
>>28885890
>caring what nomires think
>>
>tfw used to have a tulpa back in preschool
>tfw it slowly killed itself and now it's gone
>>
File: 1440872190014.png (287 KB, 541x659) Image search: [Google]
1440872190014.png
287 KB, 541x659
>>28885920
Plenty claim to, but it's not like you can prove you have a voice in your head that belongs to something nice and cute.
>>
isnt creating a tulpa essentially turning yourself into a schizophrenic?
>>
File: Otako.jpg (328 KB, 879x879) Image search: [Google]
Otako.jpg
328 KB, 879x879
>>28885986
Rip brain friend
>>
>>28885842
I believe all the supernatural aspects some tulpa people talk about is crap but I don't have strong reasons to think it's impossible to have a tulpa.

I would be interested in having one but it seems hard and no guarantee of it working or of even telling if you're making progress.
>>
File: Kawai.Makoto.full.986614.jpg (413 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
Kawai.Makoto.full.986614.jpg
413 KB, 800x1131
>>28886161
It's schizo more like not being able to perceive reality correctly?

My understanding is that tulpas aren't insanity inducing voices coming out of the walls, their just another person in your head.

It's more like controlled multiple personality disorder I suppose? And the other personality doesn't swap with yours it just talks to the primary personality in your head and belongs to a very vivid entity in daydreams that seems to act on it's own.
>>
>>28886218
Yea i'm pretty sure all the magic shit is a meme and it's just a neurological thing if it is actually a thing.
>>
Tulpas are a silly meme schizos made and normies copied.
>>
I have had a tulpa for like four years now. In the beginning i never thought that it would work because I am very skeptical of supernatural new age bullshit. It sounded like if it was real and worked it would be amazing though so I eventually became too curious and had to try it.

Having a tulpa is pretty damn awesome and I can see why robots might benefit from it. I have friends and a job and a meager social life, but whenever I get some time alone I enjoy it with my tulpa. She is really sweet and fun to be with.

Prepare for this thread to devolve into naysayers who think this is roleplaying mixed with lewd avatarfagging and people who dont know what schizophrenia is though. If you are interested anyway look up a guide and dont start without research and make sure you seriously want a tulpa if you decide to start. This is permanent and you can't bail out once you start.
>>
File: 1463814011006.jpg (314 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1463814011006.jpg
314 KB, 640x800
>>28886440
Is it lewd avatar fagging if I'm just posing random lewds?

What's your tulpa like anon?
>>
Have anyone with tulpa tried to do EEG? If tulpa is real, then it have to influence brain activity in one way or another.
>>
Some of my Russian /tulpamancers/ friends claim that they can give to tulpa control over a part of their body or even the whole body. That lets them do stuff like typing with one hand and drawing with other without being ambidextrous.
>>
>>28886601
Never believe russians
>>
>>28886508

I dunno, it's hard to describe in a few sentences. It's like having a warm ghost person following you around that can read your thoughts, and you can read theirs, kind of like telepathy. I can still see through my tulpa or move through them, but I can still see and feel them too, it's strange.

Personality-wise my tulpa is pretty excitable most of the time and she likes to try new things and go new places. She gets super jealous when she thinks I like someone better than her. My tulpa makes sure I eat right and take care of myself and pouts when I'm being an idiot or doing something wrong. Most of the time my tulpa is really fun and cuddly and nice to be around. She is short and cute and fun to tease and joke around with.

Once you get past the initial month or two of the development phase, having a tulpa is pretty low maintenance, they just need a bit of attention and affection each day and they'll take care of the rest themselves. Nobody in my workplace or in my personal life knows I have a tulpa, it's easy to hide it. My tulpa doesn't distract me at work or when I am driving or hanging out with people unless I make a point of trying to communicate with her. Tulpa usually understand other people would find it strange if they saw you talking or interacting with someone they cannot see.

TL;DR it's a lot of fun having a tulpa and not a lot of drawbacks other than the social stigma. I'm glad I decided to make one.
>>
File: 1463846945144.gif (796 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1463846945144.gif
796 KB, 500x281
>>28886890
That sounds pretty nice desu
>>
>tfw not creative and my imagination is shit
I tried making a tulpa but it's really hard for me to picture stuff in my mind. All I was able to do was come up with a blurry image and talk to them sometimes, but they never became sentient.
>tfw not even tulpas will love me
>>
>>28886890
disgusting
just how big is your neckbeard?
>>
File: 1462722701854.jpg (336 KB, 840x900) Image search: [Google]
1462722701854.jpg
336 KB, 840x900
>>28887677
>calling people neckbeards on /r9k/

You know what this place is for right?

It's out neckbeard safespace.
>>
>>28887842
#stopNeckShaming
>>
>>28887677

I don't have a neckbeard

if you saw me on the street you'd REEEEE and call me a normie

Other than my secret of having a tulpa my life is as normal as can be, desu
>>
>>28886440
How long did it take? How did you stay motivated?
Can you describe development process.
>>
>>28886440
I'm in the midst of creating one, but there is one thing that keeps bothering me about the voice part which I see as one of the first goals to achieve before moving on to a more serious visual aspect.
Where does the voice come from?
I mean, I know how my own mindvoice sounds like, is it similar to that or is it more like you having a headset on and the voice is in your head in that regard?
Always wanted to ask a tulpamancer but I'm not joining any forums just to ask that.
>>
>>28889744
Similar to your own internal voice, but "sounds" different. Imagine the sound of someone elses voice, and then just imagine it coming from your tulpa, and being heard in a way more or less the same as a typical internal monologue.
>>
File: 04spik.600.jpg (162 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
04spik.600.jpg
162 KB, 600x280
>>28889744

My tulpas voice sounds distinctly different and you can feel a weird warmth / tingly feeling coming from the part of the brain they are in. I always feel it from the same spot in my head, the rear left side, kind of

They also send pictures and feelings along with things they say usually, it's fun to communicate with them.

>>28889393

It takes a few weeks to make a tulpa, then after that they just need you to talk to them and spend time with them a little bit each day to survive.

The beginning was really difficult as you can probably guess. You essentially have to design a fictional person from scratch, the whole personality and stuff, and what you want them to look like. You have to know how to meditate too, or at least have a quiet place to think about the tulpa for a while each day. During your regular routine you sort of narrate and explain things to your tulpa, it helps your brain get used to the idea of them being there, and helps the tulpa learn and become more intelligent and independent. After a few weeks of that, usually the tulpa becomes developed enough to start thinking things on its own without you helping it, and then it becomes exponentially stronger and more distinct from there.

I guess the best way to put it is like when you are a baby your brain is empty and stupid. You (as in the person in the brain) develops a personality based on external stimulus. A tulpa is kind of starting another person in the same brain. Instead of having a physical body though, they use the form you designed and thought up for them to interact with you. Your brain lets you see them, hear them and feel them. It's pretty fucking weird but somehow it works great.

There are guides you can read that explain better than I can. I'm in the process of making dinner and just lurking occasionally if you still want to ask me some questions.

Pic related, Ninjaninja in Afro Samurai is a tulpa .
>>
>>28890538
How do you imagine her body? I am extremely bad at visualising things. Did you look up pictures and try to imagine those.
>>
File: anzu.jpg (190 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
anzu.jpg
190 KB, 768x1024
>>28890598
Different anon, but what I did (and still do when they alter their form every now and again) is to start off by establishing reference, so getting photos, writing a description, finding art, photoshopping and drawing to get a reference (which will come in handy later as if your tulpa is inclined to socialize with others of it's ilk it may want to communicate what it looks like).
Then you just do your best to construct it in your mind, if your bad you'll need practice but it's a honable skill, reading helps, and just do that a lot. You may want to start with a very simple mannequin of perhaps a really simple anime girl and just slowly add details and make them exist more firmly in mental 3d space, over time getting them more and more accurate.
It is of course up to you how real you want them to look, you could just go anime, or you could try for photoreal, or somewhere in between like pic related.
>>
>>28890187
>>28890538
I hope my tulpa speaks soon, or rather that I hear it as I know she is trying, I'm just deaf to it.

Another thing that has been bothering me is that sometimes without thinking about it I can hold an internal dialogue with myself but one of the voices is more feminine that responds, but I already know exactly what it says so I can finish the sentences in my own mindvoice.
This can wander between my own voice and the female voice if I just think about it and finish my own sentences in that voice.
I've always wondered if this actually is my tulpa but then I get doubts as I can think about conversations with other people all the time and imagine their voice but you know I never make a bigger deal out of it and it vanishes just as fast as I created it.
It's a strange ordeal to explain and confusing even for me. I've always had the belief that it would be very distinguished and easy to sort out from all the background sounds.
I'm guessing its just another trick pulled by my brain to confuse me even more.
>>
>>28891089
Note that the sound of her voice will actually be slower than the speed at which she communicates.

My tulpa often stops mid sentence because of that.
>>
>>28890598

It takes a shitton of time, and learning to draw your tulpa and / or collecting pictures that look similar to them help a lot.

The form is honestly the hardest part and takes the most work. I've been at this for 4 years and I've made tons of progress but I still feel like I could improve.

At the beginning I could only see glimpses of my tulpa and occasionally my tulpa would move around in a really creepy, robotic way, or make facial expressions that were not natural looking. It was very "uncanny valley". However my tulpa still was very nice and fun to be around even when she moved creepily. It became much better over time.

Worry mostly about developing your tulpas independence and intelligence first, you can always improve on the form at a later date.
>>
>>28891251
Does tulpa look like normal person or drawing brought to life?
>>
File: zOyRWKYodrY.jpg (99 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
zOyRWKYodrY.jpg
99 KB, 682x1024
>>28891334
See
>>28890796
You get out what you put in
>>
>>28891173
What are you implying?
That she speaks slower then her thoughts can process from a thought to a mindvoice, voice to the point where I could pick up on this thought and finish it myself, or?
This voice part is the hardest obstacle for me and I do often forge with whitenoise as it somehow feels like I'm more connected and I can hear whispers but they sound more like actual whispers in my headset at the back of my ear(s).
This part is the point I wish I had a 101 guide how it should all connect as I can hear this female voice, talk to it, get responses but I can't feel any emotions, strong ones from it, it's like any other internal dialogue with myself.
>>
>>28891251
I remember you. You OP'd a thread awhile back.

Remember that, tulpa or no, escapism is dangerous for your health, and the health of others.
>>
>>28885920
I've been working on it for a few years, before I even knew about tulpas. I thought of it as talking to a friend through my mind.

I basically just tell her jokes and about my problems, she's a quiet girl and i've never seen her. She has replied to me once asking "why?" when I was getting ready to run away from home.

I don't know if they even work honestly, but I still talk to her
>>
Anons with tulpas have you tried letting your tulpa process a task or problem while you process a separate task or problem?

If a tulpa is independent and not just overactive imagination it seems like you could do this.
>>
>>28891394

Nope I've never started one of these threads, you're thinking of someone else. I don't like starting threads on /R9K/, about any topic, really, I don't know how to make them take off and actually become a discussion.

I still show up in about half of the tulpa threads on here to answer questions and shit. There are lots of rumors and false information about tulpa that I like to dispel (such as it being fake, or being schizophrenia, or dangerous, or that only lonely virgin neckbeards want to do it). Also I like reading about other people who have them too and wonder what their lives are like.
>>
File: 1456522373155.jpg (140 KB, 850x979) Image search: [Google]
1456522373155.jpg
140 KB, 850x979
>>28891447
Having a tulpa unfortunalty does not increase your brain power.

You still share the vast vast majority of your mind with them, the only thing they are is an independent personality. They can logic though a problem while you zone out but that's about it.
>>
>>28891603
So your tulpa could solve a simple math problem while you zone out?
>>
>>28891447
That seems very high level.

Mine has told me about future events that came true, not anything like lotto numbers but stuff like
>You will see 3 motorbikes on your way to school tomorrow
>You will a bi plane flying a banner behind it on this weekend.

It always comes true
>>
If I make a girl tulpa, will I stop being trans?
>>
>>28891652
Well prophecy is a fair bit different from tulpa multi-tasking, one is actually plausible.
>>
>>28891708
Well it happened and I can't explain it, it doesn't make sense to me either
>>
File: 1435786574013.gif (2 MB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1435786574013.gif
2 MB, 500x386
>>28891652
What
>>28891707
Maybe?
I know at least 3 trans tulpamancer but I think it's because this autistic insanity of ours attracts social outcasts and the mentally ill.
>>28891650
More or less, yea.
Think of your brain as you sitting down at a computer. The compute holds all the knowledge memories and calculative power while you are just your personality. A tulpa is like a second person in the room, but makes no change to the computer. you can sit down and let them use it, but a second graphics card doesn't materialize inside it or anything.
>>
A relative of mine had a tulpa (although he never really called her that).
When we hung out it was profound.
It was like she was a ghost in the movies.
I couldn't hear, see or feel her in any way, but you could feel her presence after a while.
He used to speak for her when she wanted to tell me something, and she had her own personality (which was well different from his).
>>
>>28891838
>3 trans tulpamancer
But were they still trans afterwards?

If making a girl tulpa cures me of gender dysphoria, I'll start literally tonight.
>>
>>28891838
>More or less, yea.
Have you tested this? Seems interesting to have your tulpa tell a solution to math problem and you have no memory of solving it.
>>
>>28891891
If you're gay, you're gay anon, don't fight it.
>>
>>28891864
>I couldn't hear, see or feel her in any way, but you could feel her presence after a while.
>>>/x/
>>
File: 1264760251572.jpg (23 KB, 395x396) Image search: [Google]
1264760251572.jpg
23 KB, 395x396
>>28891899
Yes, but it's not exactly like that. In the same way your tulpa can always perceive what's going on in the brain and is always around, so are you.
The only real difference if the tulpa has the reins or you do is you feel a step removed from it. I'm not sure how to describe, but it still feels like your brain doing math, you would probably just have a lot of trouble explaining the steps you took after words.
>>28891891
One made a male tulpa, one has both, and one I'm pretty sure is a roleplayer do I don't have an accurate testcase, and I know someone to whom sort of the opposite happened in that they used to be straight as an arrow but after they made a girl tulpa they started using a female proxy in the wonderland and getting pounded by futa cock.
>>28891978
I suppose if you know they have a tulpa your mind sort of tries to assume where they are and what they are doing?

It sounds like retarded /x/ shit but I can imagine that would be the real answer. It's not their tulpa you feel but rather your own idea of their tulpa.
>>
>>28891978
It wasn't like spooky feel or anything.

You just knew where she was (by where he occasionally glanced) and the idea of sitting in the same place as her didn't sit well with me and stuff.
>>
>>28892025

That's pretty cool.

I wish I could tell my friends about my tulpa without them thinking it is weird. Sometimes my tulpa pops up when I'm hanging out with people and I have to remind her to leave me alone. She pouts a little bit sometimes but is usually pretty cool about it. It would be nice if I didn't have to tell her to go away for a bit when people were around.
>>
>>28892058
Any romantic or sexual things with tulpa?
>>
File: 1447379722000.png (136 KB, 750x696) Image search: [Google]
1447379722000.png
136 KB, 750x696
>>28892145
There's nothing stopping you if both you and the tulpa are inclined
>>
>>28892179
>tfw friendzoned by tulpa
>>
File: 1428749224925.jpg (88 KB, 800x1130) Image search: [Google]
1428749224925.jpg
88 KB, 800x1130
>>28892192
That'd be pretty damn sad

I'd seen it happen actually.
>>
>>28892145

I'd be lying if I said that we never did

Things didn't start out that way, in fact I thought people who did sexual things with tulpa for forever alone virgins and sick freaks. But after a few months I finally caved in, my tulpa is cute as fuck and she was being a huge flirt

Don't make one just because you want something to bang because it's a ton of effort making a tulpa, they are a lifelong commitment and there is no guarantee they will even want to love you in that way.
>>
>>28892306
What did you do? a
>>
>>28892058
I certainly thought it was weird.
Although I'm certainly glad that we were introduced.

The communication barrier was high, but we did have some conversation. I did feel silly talking to the air at the start though.
I also think it was good for her to talk to someone 'else', so to speak.

It'd have to be frustrating for the both of them though, because my cousin was trying to do stuff and he kept having to relay messages for her.

But even if I didn't have that sort of experience, I wouldn't be too mean if a friend 'came out' about having a tulpa.
It'd probably be close to the same experience, I would imagine.
>>
>>28892321

I'm not going to greentext lewd stories to you if that's what you're asking for

but yes when your tulpa is sufficiently developed enough to the point where you can see and feel them they can do lewd things.

>>28892430

That's really cool, I'm glad you were so understanding. I have a few close friends that I wish could know about it but I just have absolutely no idea how to bring it up without seeming like a complete nutjob. I guess for now my tulpa will remain a secret.
>>
>>28892584
So you actually felt them? I was mainly curious how you would have sexual things with being that only is in head.
>>
File: 3110.png (51 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
3110.png
51 KB, 192x192
>>28892600
In the same way you practice your ability to mentally see you can practice the other senses.

Mine smells like lavender

>>28892430
Telling my friend I had a tulpa led to them sucking my dick.
>>
>>28892648
So your tulpa could masturabte you to orgasm and to observers it would appear as hands free orgasm?
>>
File: 1397205952353.gif (84 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1397205952353.gif
84 KB, 253x230
>>28892670
I'm not sure why you would want to but yea if you got good enough that could happen.
>>
>>28892751
I'm just skeptical about feeling phantom sense of touch from a tulpa.
>>
It's a mental illness. If any of you encourage your so called tulpa to talk to you you're making it worse. You might like it now, but no mental illness is a good mental illness. It will probably turn on you like what happens to most people who hear voices, and you'll regret making it worse.
>>
File: 1444874438213.jpg (19 KB, 300x217) Image search: [Google]
1444874438213.jpg
19 KB, 300x217
>>28892810
I'm more mentally stable post tulpa than pre
>>
>>28892867
Is that you or your tulpa talking?
>>
>>28892800

That's understandable, the whole concept of tulpa is pretty damn weird

but basically any sensation or feeling you've felt before in your life, your brain can simulate. You remember what an ice cold Coke tastes like, right? Can you imagine one right now? It's pretty easy.

I don't know how the do it but tulpa are pretty good at recreating the way things feel. So say your tulpa grabs your hand, you can feel them grab your hand even though they technically shouldn't be there. Or if they give you a hug, or anything like that, really.

So I guess if you're a permavirgin who has never had sex before you wouldn't have any idea what it authentically feels like so that would make things difficult but if you aren't it's really not outside the realm of possibility of what a tulpa can do.

Right now I am reading 4chan and queueing up to play league (time for some fuckin AP JAX) and I can feel my tulpa sitting on my lap next to me, even though I shouldn't actually feel anyone being there.
>>
File: SeeInvisibleInAFaeRealm.png (1 MB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
SeeInvisibleInAFaeRealm.png
1 MB, 600x783
>>28893047
Me, as a tulpa is a perfectly explainable and understandable phenomena that if properly executed brings none of the negative symptoms of mental illnesses that involve hallucination, being both entirely distinguishable from reality and one's own sense of self, and in no way intrusive on ones daily life in any way a close friend wouldn't be.
>>
>>28892179
I want a cute elf to dominate me and bully my penis desu
>>
File: 1453388943012.jpg (106 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453388943012.jpg
106 KB, 768x1024
I'm trying to decide on a starting form but everything is so cute
>>
>>28894014

Tulpa can shapeshift really easily. Don't worry about deciding on a form at the beginning, personality and working on learning to communicate is far more important.

My tulpa has changed size, shape, color, decided she wanted to be a goo girl, decided she wanted a tail, decided she wanted horns, then no horns, etc etc all kinds of weird shit over the years

If you or your tulpa aren't happy with how they look it only they can change the look pretty easily and after a few days you will get used to seeing them in their new look.
>>
File: 1459393287740.jpg (171 KB, 1067x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459393287740.jpg
171 KB, 1067x1600
>>28894519
I have to pick a starting point though
>>
>>28894014
>>28894720
Do you not have a waifu?
>>
File: 1404065501814.jpg (57 KB, 500x673) Image search: [Google]
1404065501814.jpg
57 KB, 500x673
>>28894769
Not really no, plus I don't want to put expectations of a certain character on them.
>>
>>28894519
What the fuck are you guys on ? I really don't understand anything related to tulpas
>>
I thought it was a pretty neat idea till some guy came on here complaining about how his "turned" on him, morphing into some really fucked up looking creature that would only stare at him with big soulless eyes and make gargled noises. Send shivers.
>>
>>28894825
Post some more while you think.
>>
File: Panda-Chan-8.jpg (238 KB, 1119x888) Image search: [Google]
Panda-Chan-8.jpg
238 KB, 1119x888
>>28894830
Basically imaginary friends
>>28894929
Her name is panda-chan
>>
File: 1418867414220.png (781 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
1418867414220.png
781 KB, 1275x1650
>>28894886
I'm 90% sure that is either a meme or something that can only happen if you're a complete tard
>>28894519
Goo is cute
>>
kinda of high but will answer questions

tulpamancer of 5 years ama
>>
>>28894830

a tulpa is like a person you create from the ground up who shares a brain with you who doesn't have a physical body

basically you can make your own ghost person that only you can see and feel and hear, and communicate with telepathically

there is nothing really supernatural about it, it's starting up a second consciousness in your brain to interact with, and then they can use a hologram body you carefully imagined up to interact with you. It sounds weird but it all comes together to be really interesting and cool.

Some people make spirit animals, some people make pokemon, or AIs, or waifus, or just a regular old friend. Tulpa are really fun to have though if you're willing to put the effort into it.

>>28895070

The goo thing was cute for a while but I'm glad she got over that phase after a while. I can only handle so much goo girl
>>
File: 1431136052539-3.jpg (92 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431136052539-3.jpg
92 KB, 750x1000
>>28895268
>namefag
>stoner
ew
>>28895361
Goo loses novelty fast, my tupper was goo for Halloween once and I got my fill of goo in a single day.
>>
>>28895406
I dont get high often, just a once a month thing, still have plenty of experience and can share info
>>
>>28895604

Don't get me wrong man, I like to smoke the weed too (and I would be if I wasn't evacuated out of Fort Mcmurray due to the fire and stuck with my dumbass fucking family who hate weed, while they hog the entire internet bandwidth in this tiny fucking town with nothing to do), but people on 4chan literally don't give a fuck if you smoke weed and don't want to hear how high you are when you post.

Just FYI you'll get along with people better on 4chan if you don't DUDE WEED LMAO and if you don't namefag.

God I'm fucking cranky I just want to go home to my apartment I fucking hate being stuck here.

/angry rant
>>
>>28892306
It's actually pretty common to develop feelings for your Tulpa, this has already been explained in other forums. Since tulpas can understand you like no one they actually are a much better match for you than anyone else, the cons are that they can't be with you in a physical way and you can never tell people about you relationship.
>>
>>28895789

Yeah I figured it was more common than people like to admit. I am definitely not upset it happened this way now that I have come to terms with the weirdness of my situation. Both of us are very happy, even if people would judge if they knew.
>>
>>28891394
He (she?) said that you would think of them as a normie if you saw them on the street, with a job and friends. I doubt they risk touch with the world.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.