[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post ITT if you never want to lose your virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: ed-b.png (186 KB, 380x282) Image search: [Google]
ed-b.png
186 KB, 380x282
Post ITT if you never want to lose your virginity
>>
It's too late for me to become a wizard. All I wanted in life was to be a faggot and I fucked that up too.

Time to /end it all/
>>
>>28885831
I never want to become someone's boyfriend, but I god damn want to fuck girls.
>>
File: lisa m.jpg (39 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
lisa m.jpg
39 KB, 620x349
>>28885831
im only posting to bump your thread as i feel empathy for you, and its alredy on page 4 without a reply, i cant let it slip past me without atleast giving you a (you)
>>
>>28886007
That only gave me an (OP) but I appreciate the gesture
>>
File: 1464096243097.png (548 KB, 833x680) Image search: [Google]
1464096243097.png
548 KB, 833x680
>>28885831
The whole concept of virginity is bullshit in my opinion. Someone having sex or not should not be relevant when valuing a person's social worth.
>>
File: ultimate muscle-kid.jpg (56 KB, 371x336) Image search: [Google]
ultimate muscle-kid.jpg
56 KB, 371x336
>>28886039
here you are then, hope you have a nice evening
>>
>>28886116
thanks you too

>>28886087
i think it's relevant cause very promiscuous people will have different mindsets from virgins
>>
not like i'll ever have the opporunity
>>
i think it's impossible to get the perfect girl so i'd rather just remain pure
>>
We know we're all never going to find the right girl for us
And if you do she'll probably still have put 50 dicks in her mouth before you kissed her the first time
Just give up
>>
I'm happy being a virgin desu. I have no desire to have sex.
>>
>>28885831
Wizardry for life. Eventually sexbots will be a thing, so don't worry you libido apprentices, it'll get easier as time moves on
>>
I WANT TO BE THE ETERNAL WIZARD, UNLIMITED WISDOM AND OMNIPOTENCE COME TO ME.
>>
i'm just saying y'all gonna throw away your special status as a permavirgin for a girl who probably doesn't love you and won't stick around / just sees you as another fuck on the eternal cock rotisserie ?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.