[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you will never trust somebody enough to open up to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: JdchGmh.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
JdchGmh.png
869 KB, 753x706
>tfw you will never trust somebody enough to open up to them about everything thats wrong with you
>>
>>28885764
Why dont you just do it to a bunch of random people you will never ever meet over the internet, like most of this board does?
>>
File: cwJQ1mG.jpg (37 KB, 247x765) Image search: [Google]
cwJQ1mG.jpg
37 KB, 247x765
>>28885826
>le is 4chan ur own personal blog lelelelel

thats all i get
>>
>>28885826
They all have the same problem as me and but none have the solution
>>
>>28885764
This makes therapy appointments pretty useless.... I am never able to talk frankly about myself
>>
>>28885826
Because nobody cares.
>>
>>28885764

Try througt Steam.

Post your Steam profil, and if it's not cancer some people might help you.
>>
>>28885857
well whats the matter anon
>>
>>28885856
Ill respond to you genuinely if you write your problems right now.
>>28885857
Maybe i have the solution, try me.
>>28885888
Nobody will ever care mate, for someone to care about you you need to be good friends for atleast 4-5 years, and thats a long time to wait to share something thats on your chest.
>>
>>28885857
>the solution
some agile goalposts here
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.