[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt To Cig?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: cigarette_0[1].jpg (38 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
cigarette_0[1].jpg
38 KB, 900x600
Whats a pleasurful, relaxing alternative to havin a cig?
>>
>>28885384
>smoking cigarettes in current year instead of vaping and metamorphosing into a magnanimous human fog machine
>>
>>28885415
Vaping isn't the same. You can use it to quit but it's not a perfect replacement for cigarettes and regular smoke. It doesn't carry the harshness or the heat, and the headchange always feels a lot weaker.

Anyways just smoke weed OP, it's the 21st century just get with the times. fuck it.
>>
>>28885384
Find something else that you can do in place of them. Not a hobby, but something you can do to "satisfy" you.

For me it's popping pimples. I always have a ton of them on my face. Whenever i notice a new one start to form, I start to watch it until it comes to a big, juicy head, and then I pop it. I fucking love the feeling I get when the puss manages to reach the mirror.

It's almost worth being an ugly pizza-face.
>>
>>28885557
You realize you're scarring yourself, right?

Pic related, you're going to look like this.
>>
>>28885557
>For me it's popping pimples. I always have a ton of them on my face. Whenever i notice a new one start to form, I start to watch it until it comes to a big, juicy head, and then I pop it. I fucking love the feeling I get when the puss manages to reach the mirror.
>It's almost worth being an ugly pizza-face.

Holy fuck. Why not just pick up tweaking or something instead of such a disgusting habit? Can't imagine doing that to myself (even though I already kind of do with my compulsive scratching and skin-picking lololol)
>>
>>28885613
There are ways to treat acne scars.
>>28885632
Fuck you, it's better than smoking like OP.
>>
File: 151.jpg (21 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
21 KB, 600x500
>>28885684
Sure. enjoy scarring your skin while OP continues scarring his lungs and shortening his lifespan

you two would make a great couple.
>>
>>28885721
>implying sitting in your mother's house all day on 4chan isn't worse
>>
Opiates mang
>>
It could be music or walks.
>>
File: 1464424579173.jpg (33 KB, 400x292) Image search: [Google]
1464424579173.jpg
33 KB, 400x292
>>28885931
>implying I'm not a Chad-tier T God banging two chicks at the same time while I type this
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.