[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Pretty girl will always find a way to put her happiness at any given moment, over anything like promise/loyalty etc.
>>
>>28885131
i dont believe life is about doing what the fuck you want, life is about getting a clear conscience before your death, because we dont know what there is after death but one thing is for sure we got a conscience and we know whats good and bad for a reason

htats my 2 cents
>>
>>28885212
See i think completely different, i think life is about doing whatever the fuck you enjoy as much as you can before you fade away.
>>
>>28885346
we'll see who has the most peace on their deathbed okay?
>>
Makes me angry that she has much better life just for being born attractive woman.
>>
>>28885364
dunno, if you're dying of cancer you're not really thinking of anything else except the excruciating pain. same deal with a lot of ways people commonly die
>>
>>28885395
i have felt my balls die out 2 days long, i dont think i will fear pain anymore
>>
>>28885421
don't need to fear it, you'll feel pain just fine with or without fear
>>
>>28885444
just stop, its not even about pain. my point was having peace with how you lived
>>
>>28885364
Ill see you there anon, cant wait.
>>
>>28885463
well you better make peace now, not later. when the time comes you're not going to have a moments peace. I've watched enough family members die to know that your final moments are too delirious and painful to make any meaningful observations or remarks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.