[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It doesn't matter how goodlooking my face is, how buff my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: feel-drinker.png (119 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
feel-drinker.png
119 KB, 1000x1000
It doesn't matter how goodlooking my face is, how buff my body is, how large my tubesteak is, how charming I am.

I am only 5'9. As everyone who isn't socially retarded knows, women are obsessed with tall men. Women would rather get fucked by the most lanky, dorky, no-chin lanky tall guy just because he is tall.

The average girl is like 5'8" now and they want to wear 5 inch slut heels and still have their chads be taller than them. That's a minimum height of 6'1"

If I was only 3 inches taller, my life would have been completely different. I had terrible nutrition in my adolescent years, maybe that was why I grew up to be a 5'9" midget.
>>
>Women would rather get fucked by the most lanky, dorky, no-chin lanky tall guy just because he is tall.

No you literal retard.
>>
>>28885003
what world are you living in cuckold? I see the hottest chicks with the dorkiest looking lanky tall guys constantly

I am ignored constantly and I'm like a quarter inch from 5'10. Got told I'm too short over and over.

It's like a 5.5 inch cock or whatever. Technically it's average. Women don't want average. They want the elite. They hold out for tall men until they are old and decrepit and are FORCED to settle with a manlet, their last pick.
>>
>>28884990
>face
>muscle
>dick
Yeah, that's what makes a man, ever heard of intelligence, culture, personality
>slut heels
Would you really date a girl with those?
>>
>>28885065
women don't care. all they want is some 6'2" generic looking chad, that's all they want
>>
JUST KILL ME

I'M A FUCKING MANLET
>>
I'M A FUCKING MANLETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
File: 600full-richard-ramirez.jpg (53 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
600full-richard-ramirez.jpg
53 KB, 500x664
>>28885108
who cares..? I don't.
I'm 6'1 athletic and work full time. - never been with a woman
I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago.
>>
File: classicjames.jpg (245 KB, 552x667) Image search: [Google]
classicjames.jpg
245 KB, 552x667
>>28884990
You are just delusional. You play as though you and your buddies alone have taken this "red pill" and are unique in possessing this special knowledge.

Being 5'9" is the lamest excuse you could ever come up with for not getting what you want out of life. You lack drive and motivation to improve yourself so you seek out excuses so you can weasel your way out of taking control of your life. It's the robot equivalent of a fatty blaming their condition on "MUH GENETICS" except with you it's "MUH MANLET GENES"

If you want to use your height as a cop out that's fine. Just be prepared. Instead of your epitaph describing something great you did with your life, all it will say is "If only I would have been six feet tall :("
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.