[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just fucking kill me now black jesus.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: UZz7Xtn.jpg (74 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
UZz7Xtn.jpg
74 KB, 540x432
>tfw I do have friends unlike you faggots
>tfw I go out with those friends yesterday to have some drinks and shit
>tfw the girl I like is with another dude (because she took advantage of her when she was drunk and I should've done the same).
>tfw I'm so immature that I get mad over it cause I think everything's mine without doing anything to acquire said things.
>tfw she ignores me on purpose
>tfw she doesn't get mad when I attack her with msgs and I later feel like shit for doing so
>tfw I just wanna die
>tfw I am complaining on /r9k/ like one of you faggots.
>tfw despite not being a neet, loner, ugly dude, antisocial, (not a chad though) I am still a robot.
>finally tfw one of my friends is gay and was very drunk and touchy with me and I didn't have the heart to stop him cause I've been the same with the girl I like but she didn't stop me either cause of the same reasons. Now I feel gay as fuck though, in retrospective I should've stopped him.
That's it that's all I have to say. I needed to vent this shit out and you robots have made my life better for a very long time because I've compared my life with many of yours and it always feels good to know that there are people out there suffering much more than you. Now it's time for me to share my story so you feel better (or worse) about your life.
>>
>tfw might be homeless this summer
I cannot wait, lifes sure gonna get entertaining.
>>
thanks OP, i actually do feel better about myself
>>
>>28885111
I'm sorry anon, but at the same time, thanks for sharing that helps.
>>
ha ha wow ebin my man truly ebin
>>
>>28885187
Thats what im here for, i enjoy helping others.
My mother just came from the store n she bought me chips, i cannot look her in the eye because i know she didnt eat last night in order to save up money to buy me things like these. I asked her how much did it all cost, she just smiled and said you deserve it. I wish i wasnt such a garbage of a person and i wish i could appreciate her more than i do.
>>
>>28885258
holy shit anon. That is so heartwarming yet sad, if you're wishing to appreciate her more then I guess you have problems feeling sympathy. I used to be like that, when my mom got diagnosed with cancer I didn't feel anything and I wished very badly to feel something and I simply couldn't. What I did though was to make her feel happy with little things. You could try that even if the desire to do so doesn't come from the heart.
>>
>>28885701
I generally have problems with feelings, theyre just not for me. I try to help around the house here and there, whenever my mom asks for something i do it no matter what, thought i sometimes forget because even my brain is lazy, i just forget things too often, makes me look insensitive.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.