[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you completely and utterly fuck up your life, get too old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4
When you completely and utterly fuck up your life, get too old and realise there is no way back now. You fucked up at school, you never developed interpersonal skills, you never had a goal or a plan of action you just wasted all those years locked away and fantasizing that fate would intervene and you would end up a super success with little effort. every single day dreaming of a better life but zero options, zero chance, delusion still won't let you let go but you are beyond help and no amount of reasoning, thinking, praying will ever change. When you grew up believing you were above average intelligence but it turns out you are a dumb shit with poor focus and motivation. Nothing matters anymore but you still cant let go, you think about suicide but know it will never ever happen because deep down you want to succeed, you want happiness. You look around and see less intelligent, uglier people blissfully happy and you rot in your own fucking piss hating the world and screaming inside with no one to talk to, no one to relate to

For fuck sake I am in hell
>>
File: 1464144422217.jpg (288 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464144422217.jpg
288 KB, 800x600
>>28884736
fuck
this was my life
>>
File: 1452455259952.gif (897 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1452455259952.gif
897 KB, 320x240
>>28884736

or you could just get over your fuck-ups do something with your life now, get a decent job that doesn't take a degree or etc.

Or you can just wallow in self-pity and continue down a self-destructive path until you do a hero.
>>
>>28884792

>just get over your fuck-ups

yeah i'll just b myself whilst i'm at it
>>
File: 1464268609436.gif (47 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1464268609436.gif
47 KB, 250x194
>>28884842

well there's no point being yourself because you're obviously a fucking loser.

But yeah, if you fucked up in school, do something about; get some other form of education/experience, if you have no social skills; develop them.

Again, you can just wallow in self-pity but nobody is gonna give a shit about you, life is hard; deal with it.
>>
Just do something fuckboy
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.