[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women always scream?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
Seriously, why do women always scream whenever something even remotely stressful happens? When women witness a car crash or a suicide or any other similarly-stressful event in person, they scream their fucking heads off even if they're not in any danger. For example:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f50_1316660330
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f0b_1453415163
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e4b_1387017951

Why do this? Why make an already-stressful event even worse with your yapping? Do they do it for attention? Are they terrified of the fact that, for two whole seconds, the people around them are focusing their attention on something other than the woman next to them, like, for instance, the guy lying splattered on the sidewalk? I just don't get it.
>>
File: 1461594443739.jpg (40 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461594443739.jpg
40 KB, 640x640
>>28884683

They need constant assurance that people nearby are aware of their existence. They know they'll be helped/comforted purely for being a woman, so all that's needed is to alert other people that a woman in distress is nearby.

Not too complicated, and other female animals do it, too.
>>
>>28884683
It's to alert all nearby men that a vagina is in danger, so that they will come to rescue the vagina.

It's evolution.
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x499
>>28884683
God I fucking hate this

And the screams are always so obnoxious and banshee-like, it's fucked
>>
>>28884683
It feels nice.
You should try it--let all the fear and rage rip out of your mouth from the bottom of your belly
>>
File: 1428353657671.png (327 KB, 438x399) Image search: [Google]
1428353657671.png
327 KB, 438x399
>>28884683
Something something biology
Men can have some pussy little screams too:
http://liveleak.com/view?i=ccf_1462280879
>>
>>28884927
>obnoxious and banshee-like
Just like the people they're coming from, coincidentally-enough.
>>
i think it's a defence mechanism to call men to protect them

whenever the they witness something dangerous they think they think it will effect them somehow so they call out in hopes a chad shows up
>>
>>28885715
he didn't even turn holy shit

that guy should not be on a bike
>>
>>28885715
Jesus Christ he sounds like an insufferable faggot. If he weren't riding like a retard and swerving into the other lane he wouldn't have gotten his shit pushed in.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.