[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>prank one of my few friends >he gets mad and tells me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1440525034352.jpg (23 KB, 494x482) Image search: [Google]
1440525034352.jpg
23 KB, 494x482
>prank one of my few friends
>he gets mad and tells me never to speak to him again

Why are normies so sensitive?
>>
How did you prank him?
>>
>>28884595
How does he feel about you speaking to his son, though?
>>
>>28884640
>I make him a birthday cake
>smear my balls on it and take pictures
>he posts pic of cake on FB
>'Cheers for the great birthday cake Anon'
>He's a massive normie and it quickly fills up with likes before I post the pictures of my balls on his cake and my laughing reactions
>he takes down post 5 minutes later
>he calls me but I don't pick up, I figured ti didn't really matter
>he comes by my house the next day
>starts screaming at me saying how 'I don't even know why I'm your friend' and 'Why can't you just be normal'
>I'm laughing my ass off the entire time as we do shit like this to each other all the time
>suddenly he starts crying a bit and turns away before telling me to never speak to him again

Like I said, I don't really understand what I did wrong. It was just a prank after all and I thought he'd have understood that. It makes me mad too as we've been friends for years now and he's throwing it all away by being such a pussy.
>>
>>28884868
that's extremely funny.
he's just a boring sensitive insecure faggot
and normies are in their stupid social heirachy game, like animals, and can't take something that might hurt their image
maybe he just needs a few days to calm down and you can talk to him again
>>
What a genius prank. I wouldnt get mad over it if someone i knew did this to me
>>
>>28884868
>projected his own willingness to lick his friend's balls onto his friend
>it was not, in fact, reciprocated
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.