[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who will fake his death in less than 48h anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Ask a guy who will fake his death in less than 48h anything
>>
File: zizek.jpg (109 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
zizek.jpg
109 KB, 640x427
Should I buy Overwatch?

Objectively it looks like a solid game and a lot of my friends have it.

But my reasoning is that I promised myself that I wouldn't give a single cent to Blizzard any more.
>>
Greentext the story, anon.
>>
Why and how?
too original
>>
Do we see it in the news?
>>
>>28884206
Why fake it
>>
>>28884250
I don't know much about overwatch, but from gameplays I've seen it kind of looks like TF2. Is it any similar?
>>
>>28884278
without revealing the details in a few months my family and friends and anyone who cares to investigate will believe I jumped off of a tall building

If i tell you how you could inform say the building manager and he would prevent or cuck me.

I want free of the system, of my family whom I suspect never gave a shit about me anyway. I have also toyed with the idea of going full elliot since a kid too.

>>28884303
probably the local media, but nothing national....not until a few years after the suicide

>>28884339
I will still be active for at least the next decade
>>
>>28884356
Posting in terrorist thread
>>
>>28884340
It's similar that there are classes and counters to classes, but plays very differently.
>>
>>28884356
Well, good luck with that, I hope that's worth it.
>>
>>28884356
Hey answer my question, dickwad.

You said "anything".
>>
>>28884250
no idea,
i don't give a shit
>>
>>28884356
Are you going to leave a public autobiography or manifesto?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.