[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"It's okay anon. Everything is going to be okay.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Onision.jpg (31 KB, 480x330) Image search: [Google]
Onision.jpg
31 KB, 480x330
>"It's okay anon. Everything is going to be okay. Im here for you, and I won't leave you. I'm not that kind of person. I want you to be happy. Please try to be happy, for me at least. Cheer up anon, i'm here..."
>>
>>28883718
Thanks Mark from The Room, you were always there when I needed you most
>>
>>28883718
Fuck Onision.
Couldn't you post someone who isn't mentally ill?
Hitler would be better at motivating me anon.
>>
>>28883718
Onision is such a fucking faggot
>>
>>28885080
remember to never kill yourself until the russians are literally at your door. remember what happened to your friend mussolini. don't let that happen to you. unless you're an emperor of japan sort of guy, then you'll probably be fine
>>
File: k7O6yjtB_400x400.jpg (13 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
k7O6yjtB_400x400.jpg
13 KB, 256x256
>>28883718
You took away the only thing that held meaning in my life you bastard
>>
>>28883718
That fucker is a mentally ill control freak who's extremely abusive in the relationships he's been in. It doesn't help that he's a delusional fedoralord.

Here's a compilation of voicemails from him that he sent to one of his partners. The whole thing is just fucked up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPnC3n2fpYs
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.