[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's normal for men to know the touch of a woman >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: No.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>It's normal for men to know the touch of a woman
>It's normal for men to have women be interested in them
>It's normal for men to be in a relationship with women
>It's normal for men to be in MANY relationships with DIFFERENT women over the course of their lifetime

This shit blows my fucking mind

Fucking how
>>
By being born non-inferior.
>>
>how
by spending time with other people? sort of becomes inevitable over 20, 30, 40 years of that.
>>
>>28883529
>there are people that are comfortable spending time with other people
how

How do they get past the overwhelming sense of self-doubt and self-loathing?
>>
>>28883529

I go outside, I have male friends, I go to bars with them, I have female coworkers.

The idea of a woman being interested in me is just impossible for me though.
>>
>>28883557
one step at a time, queer boy.

>>28883559
yeah and i only eat a salad every day and gain 200 lbs per week somehow ;) XDDXD

its impossible because you waste all your time at home and not developing into a human being.
>>
>>28883631

>I'm doing what people say to do
>Lol, no you're not

How helpful
>>
>>28883489
This bugs me too OP
I feel really alien
While I'm capable of having long one on one conversations with many friends, I still find myself incapable of taking a step towards intimacy
Girls just don't look at me
>>
>>28883653
you asked how people do it, i don't give a fuck if that helps you. humans have hormones and a need for intimacy and there is no shortage of people in any community looking for relationships. after tens of thousands of hours of being around each other it's no longer a question of doing something "right" it's just being alive
>>
>>28883489
>It's normal for men to have an IQ of 100

We're just above them all. Someday you'll figure that out, kid.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.