[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJW Girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1462049839615.jpg (84 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1462049839615.jpg
84 KB, 800x600
After 20 years without even holding a girls hand I could finally get a girlfriend guys. She has a 8/10 face, 10/10 body, is successful, shares interests with me and is at least less normie than most women.
The problem is: She's an SJW. By SJW I don't mean she has some leftist views and I'm a butthurt /pol/ack. No, her tumblr is filled with THE worst SJW stuff you'll find. White guilt. BLM. All that gender and trans bullshit. Rape culture. Everything. I know for sure this isn't what she would really think but her best friends are full blown (dyed hair, lesbian, agender) tumblrinas and have a bad influence at her.

What would you do? Should I still date her? I don't know if I can listen to this stuff all day but it would be dumb not to take this opportunity as a virgin.
Also does anyone has experience with SJW's? Is it fixible? I don't want to "redpill" her but just turn her normal.
>>
I hate everybody it literally doesn't matter who you are.
>>
Fuck her a few times so you get some experience and then dump her. Obviously both of you could lead more fulfilling lives not being together.
>>
>>28883282
This. She clearly holds disdain for who/what you are OP. It won't last.
>>
>>28883248
If she's a legitimately good person she won't ruin the relationship solely on political differences. That said SJWs are likely to do so, but just tread carefully.

Also i'm assuming you're fairly young so this is probably a phase
>>
>>28883248
check her for BPD if she's one then run fast
>>
>>28883248
Get your dick wet and move on. It's no fun being a virgin.
>>
File: i am the pepe master (44).png (11 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i am the pepe master (44).png
11 KB, 500x500
>>28883248
your full of shit anon, either link the tumbler page or go kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x501
Come on now

Blok
>>
>>28883248
meme well. meme well...
>>
post tumblr
>>
>>28883319
>Get your dick wet and move on
Pretty much OP.

Be careful in case she screams rape after though. If the risk is too much, just move on.
>>
have a talk with her and you'll realize she knows more about the world than you
>>
>>28883248

If you are that determined to keeping her anon you can take a hard and rigorous road of trying to convert her to normalism. Talk to her occasionally of said beliefs and briefly red-pill her with info and statistics. Don't be snarky about it neither. Eventually you'll have to bring up the idea of why she really believes in it and if she should really associate with said individuals who are brain fucking her.

Essentially, you are reversing any form of mental abuse she has endured with these 'friends' of hers if she is as based as you claim she is. She has to know that you are not the type to reinforce SJW mentally in her or she won't know she has another outlet instead of that way of thinking. Best of luck~
>>
>>28883248

Trap, and not the boipucci kind. Get out while you can before her friends convince her that you raped her because you disagreed with her opinion, OP.
>>
What do successful chads do?

Fuck and dump

What do successful staceys do?

String some along until they have a backup

Combine the two and do what normies do.
>>
Date her. Don't try to change her, but if something she says is bullshit call her out on it. My gf and I used to bicker constantly, but we still loved each other. Eventually we called a truce and now we only fight over football.
>>
>>28883248
Post tumbler for inspection
>>
I had a friend who was a hardcore SJW like this.

Had no other friends and was desperate for human interaction so I put up with all the shit and pretended to agree for the longest time.

It was terrible.
>>
Just don't discuss politics or things like that I guess. Or maybe either you will be so beta you come around to her way of thinking. Or she will be redpilled beyond belief and become a gender traitor. OR maybe you will both influence eachother a bit and become better people after being exposed to new ways of thought.

Do it anon. She's too hot not to.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.