[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like being drunk? I've never been drunk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: AlbinosAliceLeveque-2-1030x1030.jpg (74 KB, 1030x1030) Image search: [Google]
AlbinosAliceLeveque-2-1030x1030.jpg
74 KB, 1030x1030
What's it like being drunk?

I've never been drunk. It's not that I wouldn't drink, I've never been to a bar/club/party and never got introduced to drinking.
>>
It's a different kind of sadness. Makes you feel sick and dumb the next day, like you've clearly made a mistake, and will do it again.
>>
it's like a bag of sand that tastes like milk
>>
just buy some alcohol and drink it. you don't have to go out or socialize. that's a lie normies made up.
>>
>>28882992
You feel dizzy, nauseous, can't control your body or thoughts, you piss a lot and laugh at everything. Seriously it's really overrated by the normies, you're not missing anything, try weed or acid if you want to have a truly unique experience.
>>
It's a state of low control where all you think about is how little control you have when drunk.
>>
>>28882992

It brings out the kind of person you really are underneath.

With me, that's an inherently depressing, solitary person. When I drink, I'm the drunk sitting in the corner staring at the floor contemplating everything I've fucked up in life.

>this is why I don't drink
>also: massive fucking hangovers

Some people loosen up and become the life of the party. It looks like fun...maybe that's what it will do for you.
>>
if you're doing it solo just do DMT instead, doesn't damage your brain and is actually interesting
>>
It intensifies the mood you're in usually. If you're happy, you'll become super happy and euphoric. If you're suicidally depressed, do not drink. Trust me. If you drink while indifferent or bored, it'll relieve the boredom and give a bit of euphoria. Turn up some music and enjoy the feelings it gives, and you can have a really nice time.

Other than that you got lack of coordination, muscle relaxation, ataxia, numbing in the face and extremities, slurred speech, dizziness, nausea, disinhibition and poor decision making.

Some people don't get any of this though, they just drink and get a headache and feel shitty and tired. It's a great drug for me though.
>>
>advising someone who has never been not sober to do DMT or acid
nah senpai. you'll think you're going insane. baby steps.
>>
People who started drinking with beer/wine are usually better at handling themselves and make less mistakes at first. If you start with no spirits it gives you a chance to acknowledge your drunkenness without exceeding your limit before it is too late. If you are going to start drinking, especially in a social setting, take breaks in between your drinks. People worry far too much about how much they have had to drink when they should be more concerned with the rate of consumption.
>>
>>28883137
And what is dmt?
>>
im hung over right now, drinking sucks. screws up your judgement and physical coordination. don't start.
>>
>>28883200
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DMT
>>
>dude just hit up your friends and sources and use your social skills to get illegal things instead of alcohol
normalfags pls go and stay go
>>
How do you explain the effects of a drug to someone who has never done it? Even something as tame as alcohol.
>>
>>28882992
It feels like using substances to cope with the fact that you lack hobbies and can't enjoy anything, this is why it's so popular with normies.
>>
>>28883243
>what is the deepweb
Its never been easier for a robot to get drugs
>>
>>28883137
except it turns you into a schizophrenic hippie

No thanks
>>
>>28882992
The first couple drinks are fantastic. You feel less inhibited by everything, you laugh more, it's a fun feeling. However the more you drink, the less you will be able to focus, and can end up sick, throwing up, or doing things you would never want to do otherwise. Hangovers aren't all that bad really if you stay hydrated while you drink and pound some water before bed. Eating something while you're drunk helps a lot too. The greasy food in the morning for a hangover thing is a meme made up by the fast food companies. Water water and more water.
>>
>>28882992
It pretty much feels like you are still fully aware of everything going on (you aren`t) but somehow it all seems not to matter to you
>>
>>28882992
it's like voluntarily partaking in crippling retardation for a random amount of time based on a few factors
>>
>>28883137
That's not something you can just go buy at the grocery store family
>>
>>28883200
dimethyltriptamine, a compound that is naturally occurring in your brain that is activated when you dream in small amounts. It is extracted from plants and smoked in its concentrated frebase form. If you have no experience tripping DO NOT smoke DMT and I would advise doing it with a sitter for the first time. It is widely known for its short duration but extremely intense trips. This will give you an out-of-this-world experience, literally.
>>
>>28882992
never been drunk but does everyone remember what you did when you are drunk?
>>
>Faggots not doing weed all day every day
>>
>>28883297
there's even a meme image going around telling in detailed baby steps how to get those using the dark web, just ask for someone to post it in /sci/ or some other nerd board
>>
>>28883316
If you only have a couple drinks you will remember pretty much everything.
When you get into the 5+ drinks territory memory lapses can be common
>>
Why do movies always show people hallucinating when they get extremely drunk? All i get when i get absolutely smashed is the confidence to say or do anything, delayed reactions and a warm fuzzy feeling but its nothing likw how they show it in the movies.
>>
>>28883360
>a meme image
how trustworthy
faplikecrazy.jpg
>>
>>28883360
It`s literally
>download tor
>get shitcoin
>use the hidden wiki to choose a drug market
>?????
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>28882992
You talk more. You will feel a bit more confident but it wont cure social anxiety and talking to certain people will still be hard or impossible. You laugh more and you care less about the problems in life for a few hours. You feel optimistic and motivated to do things in life. If you're really really drink it gets bad, you wont be able to talk proper and will maybe dance like an idiot.
Overall it will make you do things you will regret. Barely any good will come out if it as long as you haven't been good at this before (e.g. talking to girls). Not to forget the awful hangover you will get which destroys the whole next day.

Don't do it. If you want to do it at home alone since you wont fuck up so mich shit then
>>
>>28883034
what this ^ guy has said
>>
>>28883405
>hidden
dude just find hidden things man like ask one of your friends or colleagues bro
>>
Being too drunk sucks. Keeping an even buzz makes everything kinda liquid. It's nice.
>>
>>28883316
Alcohol is a drug, and a potent one. Like any drug dosage is everything. You need to drink quite a bit usually to induce a blackout. It is determined by, gender, genetics, weight, ethnic background,rate of consumption, tolerance, how recently you last ate, and in combination with other drugs. Drink slowly at first to discover your own limits and remember just because you had 10 shots one night and were fine that doesn't mean you will always be able to handle that amount of alcohol. Re-assess you situation after each drink before deciding to have another. Especially if you are a woman in an unfamiliar environment. Although I will add it is more socially acceptable for a woman to not be able to handle their liquor than it is a man.
>>
>>28882992
If you are interested in trying, best effects are had during social events. Drinking alone is just for taste and coping with life.
>>
>>28883261
Fuck that, man. If SR can get busted, nowhere on the deepweb is safe.
>>
>>28883137
I would if I could

>>28883200
Drug that literally teleports your soul into other dimensions
>>
Alcohol is like a time machine to me
>>
>>28883274
Is coffee a good hangover drink or is that another meme?
>>
>>28883382
Maybe it's supposed to be delirium.
>>
>>28883701
For the love of God, no. Most of what we know about hangovers indicates that the two factors involved are ethanol metabolites and dehydration. It's the nature of the beast that you can't do anything about the former, but the latter means that anything you can do to retain more water, you should do it. Caffeine is a diuretic. You do the math on this one, my man.

t. four month sober alcoholic
>>
File: 1464156365912.jpg (604 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1464156365912.jpg
604 KB, 2048x1365
>>28883347
>smoking weed everyday
I think weed is way better than alcohol but the high isn't as good anymore when you do it everyday. I smoke weed three times a week instead. It's also cheaper
>>
>>28882992
>tired
You get dizzy and tired.
>>
>>28883824
Well my parents grow their own, so I don`t have to pay anyway

Mainly do it out of habit anyway
>>
File: 1464125332609.png (1 MB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
1464125332609.png
1 MB, 1280x928
>>28883868
Damn. You have nice parents. I live in Finland and my parents think that weed is basically like LSD or some shit like that. It's fucking ridiculous. Where do you live?
>>
>>28882992
I've read that most people fall into one of the following categories when drunk:
>feeling happy
>feeling stupid
>feeling depressed
I've been drunk (but only mildly or maybe moderately at best) a couple of times and always was in the first category. I also became very polite but told stupid jokes. What other people have said about losing coordination and judgement is also true. I can't tell you about hangover because I don't have any experience about it.
>>
>>28882992
Your motor skills get really loose, and you lose full control of those minor movements. So when you walk, you might veer off course. Your head might have trouble centering itself on your neck. You will have to urinate a lot, to filter out the alcohol. Depending on how much you drank, you might pass out and puke. Your speech will start to slur. Your depth preception would be off.

And your sense in judgement might be worse. I have experienced all of these except my sense of judgement. I was 100% sober while thinking and still myself, but my body did not want to cooperate.

In one night to a bar and a club, I consumed roughly 64 ounces of rum, and 24 ounces of cola. I still felt drunk and tipsy three days later.
>>
I don't know what happened to me but I have this strange condition where I have to manually breathe for large stretches of time otherwise it feels like I'm suffocating. I'm afraid that if I get drunk I'm going to asphyxiate because of lack of control.
>Tfw when family is pressuring you into drinking
>Friends don't invite me to get together because I don't drink and don't want to get drunk.
>>
>>28884109
>Friends don't invite me to get together because I don't drink and don't want to get drunk.
That's the reason they're giving you eh?
>>
>>28883191
>rate of consumption

This. Two 80 proof shots in two minutes will get you more drunk than six beers over six hours.

Also a lot of people recommend eating before drinking. I personally prefer to drink on a mostly empty but not entirely empty stomach. Eat something like a tuna sandwich and have a few drinks quickly. Much better than pigging out and then drinking a lot.
>>
>>28883891
Germoney. The nice things is our neighbors smoke(d), too, so they won`t tell the cops
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.