[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are we still here /r9k/? Just to suffer? Every night i can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: mg.png (37 KB, 217x200) Image search: [Google]
mg.png
37 KB, 217x200
Why are we still here /r9k/? Just to suffer?

Every night i can feel my hopes, my sanity, even my hapiness. The friends i've lost, the years i've lost, won't stop hurting. It's like they're still out there.

You feel it too don't you?
>>
File: 7t0Si2F.png (488 KB, 800x1020) Image search: [Google]
7t0Si2F.png
488 KB, 800x1020
>>28882868

Anon, I'm already a NEET.
>>
>>28882868
>>28883327

No it's the pain they want you to keep experiencing the pain it's only going to keep on eating away at you until there's nothing left but a shell there's no fighting it how can you fight yourself?
>>
File: mgsv.png (1 MB, 1280x733) Image search: [Google]
mgsv.png
1 MB, 1280x733
OP, that scene was godly, I think all robots can relate to it. When you go so many years without a single moment of happiness, you start to wonder why we're still even alive.

https://youtu.be/N_vJMHMBzLM
>>
Waiting to be dumped by fiance in a few days and there will go the last person that cared for me. But for some reason i made peace with my death.
>>
File: 1427365535973.png (203 KB, 396x414) Image search: [Google]
1427365535973.png
203 KB, 396x414
I managed to stay away from this shithole for a few months, because I had a girl who I loved very much.

In just about every spare moment of our time, we'd be talking to one another. We chatted about just about everything and we always made each other laugh. We're both mentally ill, so we watched out for each other. We both comforted each other when we were at our most vulnerable: anxiety attacks, psychotic episodes, manic episodes, wanting to kill ourselves, etc. I don't know where I'd be if she didn't come into my life when she did. At the time, I was almost homeless, I was hallucinating, I was having grandiose delusions, and I felt I had very little to live for. I didn't know anything about mental health before I met her, but she taught me just about everything I needed to know, which made me feel confident enough to start seeing a shrink. She would share all sorts of therapy resources with me and we'd do therapy exercises together. Every evening, we'd have our nightly Skype call and I'd keep the call open even as she slept because hearing the sound of her soft breathing made me feel like she was right next to me.

I don't know what exactly happened, but it seemed like she went through an overnight change. She started treating me as a stranger. She started to distance herself more and more from me, until one day she said she just didn't want to talk anymore.

So now I'm back to this shithole again, alone and miserable.
>>
>>28883951
Welcome back friend, hope you manage to leave this shithole again
>>
File: 96.jpg (91 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
96.jpg
91 KB, 700x466
>>28883951

False hope is always comforting. But there are few things more damning and terrible in this world than genuine hope.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.