[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Robots. If a girl wanted to date you, but she told you to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Hmm.jpg (36 KB, 493x468) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.jpg
36 KB, 493x468
Hey Robots.
If a girl wanted to date you, but she told you to wait 1 year before sex.

Would you be able to do it, knowing that she had sex with
guys before on the first date? (Guys who pump & dumped her.)
>>
File: Makoto giggle.gif (423 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Makoto giggle.gif
423 KB, 500x281
>3dpd
>ever considering dating 3dp
>>
Nah mate.
Girls are fucking crazy, I don't even wanna date 'em.
>>
If I loved her it would be worth it. Otherwise nah.
>>
No. Only a fool sacrifices his freedom for a woman he just met.
>>
>>28882623
Nope, I'd rather go to Tijuana and blast raw in a street puta than be the fool that waits on a used up roastie.
>>
i waited and still waiting for 27 years whats 1 more...
>>
>>28882623
Fuck no. If she's had sex before then she's not going to be my first time.
>>
>>28882708
Is this story time Anon?
>>
>>28882708
I know right? It's not even about sex, it's know that once my parents are dead zero people will talk to me because they want to.
>>
>>28882738

no story. 27 and still havent had it. at this point i dont even care anymore
>>
>>28882623
Don't be ridiculous.

If she spread her legs for a guy who wanted a pump and dump and expects you to wait a year, that just shows she doesn't respect you or consider you of the same sexual calibre (same thing), so no, she thinks you're an omega faggot and she's fucking you about.
>>
File: 6g8zyv.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
6g8zyv.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
>>28882734
I know I don't have 100% confirmation if it's true.
But my female friend told me that she lied about being a virgin to a guy.

The guy said he was saving himself for someone special.
But she found him to be irresistible so lied just to have sex with him.

If she really did lie, you're fucked Anon tbqh.
>>
>>28882623
Depends on her motivation. If she just wants to use you for a year and then break up (obvious when this is the intention), then fuck that noise. However, I've met a lot of girls who've been dumped immediately after fucking, so a lot of them associate sex with losing the relationship.

If this is her way of trying to maintain control and not breaking up with you at least for a year, then do it. Honestly, if a grill is that into you, you'll be able to hit it ~3 months in, after she's in love and reassured you won't leave her.
>>
File: Golden_Pepe.jpg (87 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
Golden_Pepe.jpg
87 KB, 599x425
>>28882623
If she does not put out on 3rd date, it's a red flag
>>
absolutely not, and you don't really want that either. if you get a guy willing to do this for you, you'll end up losing all attraction to him long before the year is through and fucking Chad on the side
>>
>>28882806
What if 10 months past and still no lay?
Would you stick around family?

I don't care about her reason.
It's not even insecurity, it's common sense. I need a woman who desires me more than other guys.

Any woman who doesn't is just some fuckhole, and if I can't fuck a woman who doesn't desire me then she can fuck off
>>
>>28882623
I would counter it with she has to wait for marriage.
>>
>>28883060
would you srsly wait for marriage on a roastie who got cummed inside on the first date
>>
I've been doing it for nineteen years, I could wait one more
>>
>>28883171
Oh, I re-read the OP. I didn't see that she had sex with other men.

No, fuck that. She has to be a virgin.
>>
>>28882708
>>28883194
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIEFAG, you're one of those redditors who copy other peoples comment.
>>
>wait 1 year before sex

No. I don't want to date prudes.
>>
>>28883244
> don't want to date prudes
What women fail to realize is, guys like you never had any intention of marrying them to begin with.

So they take your opinions seriously.

If a guy wants a slut, then he wants SEX, and a casual relationship. There is no guy who wants to marry a slut though.

Makes sense though, if all you want is sex then going for a slut would be best so you can get it now.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.