[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I AM FUCKED R9K. HELP. I'm a 24 year old virgin and finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 249x249
I AM FUCKED R9K. HELP.

I'm a 24 year old virgin and finally managed to bring a girl back to my apartment. But I am fucking terrified right now and my anxiety is through the roof. I am in my bathroom and am uncontrollably shaking.

I know I'm 100% going to spill spaghetti when I try to have sex with her. She's in my room watching TV. I'm on the verge of having a breakdown locked in my fucking bathroom on my phone.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. I'm sweating like crazy in here. My voice already cracked when talking to her 15 minutes ago.

She's probably already on to me in knowing my true status. Earlier I tried my best to fake Alpha. Now I'm cowering in my bathroom like a little bitch boy.
>>
get out of the bathroom and go lay with her

just let it happen
>>
>>28881948
Just go out there with no clothes on and say "hey", she'll immediately get wet and want to fuck there and then.
>>
>>28881948
drink
alcohol
now
>>
Kick her out and play comfy video games
You don't want to lose it to some random bimbo you met at a club
It's very overrated and you will regret it
>>
>>28881948
Here is a scenario you can follow through easily OP.
Sit next to her and start watching TV.
100% guarantee that everything on TV is shit. Or better yet, just give HER the remote.
Then say "Ugh, nothing good is on TV, I want to do something else" and kiss her, then kiss her some more, and then it starts from there.
Once you got past that point, you're solid.

If you're having a bit of trouble, get a beer and drink it REALLY fast before you go back to your room. The slight buzz will help you out with this. Or take a shot if you have to.

I'm telling you right now, once you get started the rest just goes naturally. You'll do fine my friend.
Keep this thread open on your phone OP, I want to hear results.
>>
File: mebirth.jpg (7 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
mebirth.jpg
7 KB, 224x225
>>28881948
have you considered killing yourself?

original content you fucking robot
>>
>>28881973

No fucking way will that work, she's gonna smell my sweat. I need to take a shower but I told her I'd only be a few minutes in the bathroom. The longer I wait here the more she's gonna think I'm a weirdo.

FUCK I just realized I didn't clean up my fap tissues in the corner of my room.

I'm fucking scared shitless right now. This isn't how I thought it was gonna go.
>>
Here is some perspective on your situation to calm you down

This picture was found 5 years after the photographer's sister was killed by a drunk driver
>>
>>28882088
throw your phone in the toilet right now, and get out of the bathroom.
Stop wasting time. do something, go outside GO TO YOUR ROOM AND SIT NEXT TO HER.

MODS
MOOOODDSSS
DELETE THIS THREAD FOR OP'S SAKE
>>
>>28882088

Ask her if she wants to watch netflix
Sit close
Tell her to leave and then watch it alone and cry
>>
>>28882048
>Then say "Ugh, nothing good is on TV, I want to do something else" and kiss her, then kiss her some more, and then it starts from there.
Do normalfriends really do this transparent shit?
Everyone involved in the situation knows sex is going to happen, any pretext at this point is just ridiculous
>>
bro, just be yourself. bitches love it
>>
>>28882122
how the fuck is that helping. Im sad as fuck now.

not Op.
>>
>>28882088
I already told you go out there and swing your dick around, you'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>28881948
Just go out there with an erection in your pants and excessively raise your eyebrows, trust me on this one.
>>
>>28882238
Id do this.
>>
>>28882088
You are so close to finaly making it. This is such a good chance, don't waste it. Please go to her now, do it for every Robot here. We are all going to make it, but you will make it right now, we won't forgive you if you waste another second in the bathroom. I beg you, go out there and fake being Alpha just as you did before.
>>
Op look in the mirror
breathe deeply
and ask yourself
"who's a fagget"

since OP is a fag, go and turn that sweaty ass of autism into a sweaty ass of snug snug
>>
I think he's making a move guys, keep this thread bumping for either spaghetti or spaghetti sex.
>>
Go to her, not as a man, but a warrior. You have gone too far into battle to pull out now. Now slide yourself inside her and start your journey to Valhalla!
>>
some chicks dig virgins, they are major roasties though.

OP the conglomerate hope of r9k is in your hands, but dont feel pressured or anything.
>>
>>28881948
If you're still here, just remember that most guys suck at sex in their early 20s. So as long as you stop being visibly scared she's not necessarily going to know you're a virgin based on your inability.
>>
if she does notice a sweaty smell try to tell her as cutely as possible while not sliding into a beta bitch boy position that you're "a little shy/nervous" or something like that
>>
Deliver it, goddamn.
>>
>>28882495
this
origano comento
>>
if its going good, he will not deliver for some time.
>>
just b urself

originolas
>>
honesty is the best approach to turn awkwardness into easiness

just admit to her that you are nervous as fuck
>>
op is losing it, wew.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.