[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sitting on the floor using my laptop >drunk room mate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 2slitherskins-trump.jpg (161 KB, 1361x892) Image search: [Google]
2slitherskins-trump.jpg
161 KB, 1361x892
>sitting on the floor using my laptop
>drunk room mate trips on a pillow and falls on my laptop
>screen breaks off the hinges
>ask her to pay for it
>mfw its my fault for using it on the floor

Shes definitely at fault right? If it makes a difference, using laptops on the floor is pretty much a norm at our house. Its not as if using it on the floor is even out of the ordinary

pic unrelated
>>
A diagram is needed for a better understanding
>>
File: 1464454136358.jpg (81 KB, 1400x1524) Image search: [Google]
1464454136358.jpg
81 KB, 1400x1524
>>28881989

Brown is couch
Yellow is me
Grey is laptop
Purple is girl that tripped
Blue is pillow
Green is other friends
>>
File: 1425674106739.jpg (14 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1425674106739.jpg
14 KB, 250x249
>her
goddamit of course its that dumb roasties fault. even if it wasnt normal 4U to use the laptop on the floor, the fucking bitch got drunk and tripped. OF FUCKING COURSE ITS HER FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Its her fault. Make her pay
>>
How did you get a girl roommate? This is my dream. I would sniff her panties whenever she leaves.
>>
>>28881913
It's definetively her fault.
Unless you're rich, and she's broke, she should pay.
Of course she never will because women have no sense of right and wrong, only what feels good or bad to her.
>>
If she is arguing about whos fault it was then you are never gonna see money from her, find some way to make it back or atleast make yourself feel better
>>
>>28881913

Split the difference. She was drunk, you were using it on the floor.
>>
>>28882145

Wait, you weren't using your computer at the time? You left it open on the fucking floor knowing other people were going to be walking through there?

No, man. Pick up your shit when you're done and this kind of crap won't happen. She was drunk, but fuck, I trip over shit just because I'm clumsy.

At most, she owes half, but this is really your fault. If you did this at home and your mom or dad tripped over it, you'd get the same lecture.

>tl;dr:
>put your fucking toys away when you're done playing
>put your fucking tools away when you're done working
>>
>>28883026

I was using it. Read my post senpai
>>
>>28882574

not op but I'm male and had two female roommates earlier this year.

they're bloody fucking disgusting, mate. they leave shit EVERYWHERE. the bathroom is filled with girl products, all of which have different combinations of the words smooth, clear, and moisturizing in their titles alongside a body part, as if they need a different one for each bloody limb they have.

they take insanely long showers and run up the water bill. they never clean. they are terrible at money management with bills and such. they're emotional as fuck and will get pissy when you approach them with something they need to do or not to do to make the house run more efficiently.

the list goes on. NEVER live with a woman you're not fucking.
>>
From a legal standpoint, there is no way in hell you would ever get her to pay for it. It is your responsibility to make sure your own laptop is safe. Now, should she at least help you replace it just as common courtesy? Probably, but she's a woman, so she won't. Forget about it retard.
>>
>>28882714

Shes dependent on me for my car and fixing all the other shit she breaks. Probably have enough leverage if I have to force her to
>>
>>28883077

How did you get in a situation where u have two female roomates? How does this happen?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.