[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>use dads credit card on livejasmin for a few minutes thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1458490681001.jpg (11 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
1458490681001.jpg
11 KB, 300x299
>use dads credit card on livejasmin for a few minutes thinking he won't notice
>pass out drunk while fapping
>wake up 8 hours later
2.49 per minute

What the fuck do I do? He won't get the statement for another couple of weeks. Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>28881886

Find 2k USD before next week and credit his account.
>>
>>28881886

Try to intercept it or call in and try to get the 'purchases' removed. Say someone stole the card.
>>
>>28881886
How you gonna come up with $1195.20 OP?

I make a little over that much each month and I have a full time job.
>>
>>28881886
>actually paying to whores
>not waiting for someone to pay and watching for free

Pathetic
>>
Nice copy pasta / bait story
>>
>>28881927

Bank is going to investigate, they will soon find they payent comes from OP's house, he's fucked all must do his pay his dad and admit he's a fucking retard.
>>
>>28881886
Pack you shit and go hobo before the bill comes. It's your only way out, anon
>>
>>28882004

True , I was assuming maybe he used some prox or something. Then again this guy is paying for it.. who does that? kek
>>
should have gone to MFC. once your tokens run out the session ends, it doesnt automatically draw funds from your cc.
>>
order some stuff from Amazon using a proxy on a fake account and send it to some random address, make it look like the card was compromised and get your Dad to dispute the charges.
>>
do something far worse
"oh and btw i used you card too, sorry"
>>
>>28881886
Can you borrow money from a bank without a card by any chance?
Anyway, OP, find some money, let's say: $50
Day 1: put it on odds of 2 in sports betting and get $100
Day 2: $200
Day 3: $400
Day 5: $800
If you get lucky enough, you will get to this amount and then stop. Try $50 again, and if you win, only $50 again, until you lose. If you lose the first time, put $750 back on your dads and apologies for the rest.
Meanwhile, walk in your town/city every day, look on the ground, public stores, cafes and all that shit for money.
>>
call up the company and tell them that, they might drop the charge, or reduce it.

Or heck, they could at least let you apply a different payment method.
>>
File: 34837573.jpg (24 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
34837573.jpg
24 KB, 301x168
> get a cash advance and withdraw like $1000
> buying lotto tickets
> scratch said lottery tickets
> repay the money using winnings
>>
Give the card to some bum on the street then report the card missing. Or go to a library or place with WiFi and go to livejasmin again
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>28881886
>pass out drunk while fapping
>>
>>28881886
Nigger, don't you buy credits for that shit? I don't think it autobills your credit card. I may be wrong though.
>>
>>28881886
Get 2 full time and 1 part time jobs while you still have the paranoia and embarrassment to motivate you. When you are found out, give him your hard-earned wages and he wont have to beat your ass to teach you a lesson.
>>
OP, in seriousness, the easiest and best solution is to simply come clean to your dad and have him do a chargeback. Of course, as a result of the chargeback, that Livejasmin camwhore site will likely permaban you, but that's probably for the best.

TL;DR - Tell dad to chargeback so he gets his two grand back
>>
File: 1425470827982.png (121 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1425470827982.png
121 KB, 325x325
>>28881886
>paying camwhores
>paying camwhores with money that is not yours

Holy shit just kill yourself.
>>
>>28881886
Seriously re-assess your life choices.

Coming clean is the best damage control you can do, make a downpayment and start working to pay it off immediately.
>>
Stale pasta newfags
when is your summer break over so i know when to come back?
>>
You buy credits and once the session ends you have to confirm to pay for more credits. Stupid fuck
>>
>>28881936
>using pay cam sites at all and not finding worthwhile streamers on free cam sites
Even more pathetic...
>>
>2.49 per minute
Are you actually serious
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.