[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugs and fun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 34
File: 1438142866881.gif (660 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1438142866881.gif
660 KB, 500x676
About to go in a deep forest by myself and take 600ug of LSD (first time ever tripping)

Ask me anything, wish me luck, give tips, or wish my soul a peaceful rest
>>
File: titub2o1.jpg (13 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
titub2o1.jpg
13 KB, 231x218
LSD in nature was the best experience in my life.

Sadly I am afraid to do it again alone because I'm afraid of animals in forrest
>>
600ug sounds like a hell of a lot for your first time
>>
File: 1429588449806.png (492 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1429588449806.png
492 KB, 499x499
>>28881798
>by myself
>first time ever
not a great idea op
good luck , stay positive
everything is ok
>>
File: 1425993681306.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1425993681306.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>28881798
RIP tbqh famalampai
>>
File: 1450864371465.jpg (180 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450864371465.jpg
180 KB, 1920x1920
>600
>first time
>alone
>in a forest
I don't think you fully understand what you're about to do.
>>
>600
>first time
Have fun with your overwhelming panic attack. Seriously, if you see this post, don't take that much dipshit.
>>
>>28881798
>first time by yourself in a forest
LMAO
dont die anon
>>
>>28882144
This seems likely to happen.
>>
600 is way too much.

3 tabs at 330 is enough to lose yourself but have a grip on reality and fully enjoy it.

at 600, your likely to suffer from the 'no escape' feeling and even experience ego death which I did on 6g dried mushrooms.

Whatever you decide, I wouldn't do it alone.
>>
Op here. I know its a lot for first time but whatever desu #yolo

In all seriousness though I am definitely looking for an overwhelming trip and know the seriousness of what I'm about to do. Gonna stay within 30 mins or less of civilization and go prepared.
As for my mental state, it is perfect and ready. First time doing LSD but not first time doing mind drugs. I know my mind and am perfectly comfortable with it. As well as being one of the persons least likely to have a panic attack, ever.

But yeah I still know I'm going to probably die. Looking forward to coming back from the dead a new man.
>>
>>28882235
That is exactly what I'm looking for, actually.

I am not doing this recreationally. I am looking for change deep within myself, but also know that to me, right now, it is impossible to even think about what my mind state will be like during tripping.

Ego death is the goal.
>>
File: 1463297534251.jpg (194 KB, 681x480) Image search: [Google]
1463297534251.jpg
194 KB, 681x480
>>28882252
>30mins from civilization
on 600 micro that's like few decades at least
>>
>>28882252
With mind drugs do you mean psychedelics?
>>
>>28882235
What is an "ego death"?
>>
>>28882290
The place I plan on going is still within earshot distance to people, in the worst case scenario.

And anyway, like I said before, the goal is ego death or similar. I want to not be able to escape the trip. Even if it does become a bad trip (really highly unlikely) it's just a few hours in real time and decades in mind time, but I'm still gonna come out of it, and it still is going to change me and give me plenty of new ways to look at everything.

After rereading this post I see how pretentious and naive I sound lol. Whatever, I've been planning on this for far too long. I'll keep posting here for a bit, planning on taking it in exactly 2 hours from noe.
>>
>>28882279
In that case mate go for it. Just remember, once you start, have happy thoughts and be in the best setting you can.
>>
>>28882331
It's when you forget that you are human and you can be anything. I'm not even kidding, it's an incredible experience.
>>
>>28882328
Yeah

>>28882331
From what I've read online, a state of mind where the self and the outside of the self are blurred and have no difference between each other.
From what I've read also, describing a tripping mind to someone who's never tripped before is like describing a new color, so I really have no idea what it will actually feel like.

>>28882361
I will, thanks anon.
>>
Is there any way to buy legal drugs (AL-LAD/ETH-LAD/1P-LSD/LSZ) online without your parents knowing?
>>
>>28882392
You're right. I can't describe it but it will change you completely. I'd also advise you to try MDMA at some point if you plan on acting on your epiphany.
>>
>>28881798
Don't take that much.

You won't have fun at all.
>>
>>28882428
No MDMA available. Why?

I don't plan on making this my only LSD trip, so I want this first one to be insanely strong and pure, just LSD. Been also fasting and preparing with only fruits and vegetables for the past day.
>>
>>28882455
Like I said before, this isn't recreational.
>>
>>28882420
Get to the mailbox before they do.
>>
>>28882467
That's cool, I wouldn't recommend mixing anything your first time either.

I wouldn't go outside either, on 600 it will be hard to walk. Go to the bathroom before you start because you will be unable to pee (the toilet will get further and further from you). Also, if you plan on eating something, it will last forever and the flavour will be different.

This may not make sense now, but it will after. I hope you have a wonderful time.
>>
File: 1354893163964s.jpg (28 KB, 249x240) Image search: [Google]
1354893163964s.jpg
28 KB, 249x240
>>28882252
>coming back from the dead

no you're not coming back

rip
>>
>>28882563
I plan on setting up a hammock and laying there for a few hours, especially during peak so won't be walking the entire trip, but I do plan on exploring and walking around both during come up and come down.
>>
File: 1461557331544.jpg (105 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1461557331544.jpg
105 KB, 400x386
>tfw you took shrooms before and you stayed up all night and morning watching cartoons and listening to vaporwave
>>
>>28882664
Vaporwave on Acid or Mescaline is fucking mindbending
>>
The bear that eats you is going to have one hell of a trip, famiglia

>he fell for the "hallucinogens are, like, a spiritual awakening maaaaaan" meme

Yeah woahhhh like it totally changed my life and like society was all like preconceived notions and like the universe and like togetherness and like woahhhhh

Get over yourself. You're just jacking off with new dick, just this one tickles the "god-feeling" part of your brain. You may as well say smoking meth is a spiritual experience.

And this is coming from someone who has done ALOT of (actual for real) LSD. Not that 2P or NBOMe chinese raver crap, actual hippie-survivalist-cult shit made in the desert by the gallon from real cultured Ergotamine Turpine. And don't tell me it's the same because it metabolizes into the same thing LSD does, I've flip flopped several weeks in a row, there's a big difference.
>>
>>28882252
>Looking forward to coming back from the dead a new man.

Yeah, a paranoid delusional that speaks in fucking tongues.

Have you ever met someone who has done what you have done? I'll give you a lead: go to the bad part of town, go up to a bum, ask him to introduce you to the craziest person he knows. He will direct you to a howling madman that eats garbage and paints with his feces.
>>
>>28882697
>>28882664
also perfect music for lean/hydrocodone
>>
>tripped on a camping trip on 2C-B with my girlfriend last weekend
>we ran into a baby bear twice while tripping
>handled it pretty well tbqh

No idea what we would have done if the moma bear had charged at us, but it was a pretty weird time.

>went down to the riverbed, all the rocks looked and moved like toads
>the landscape looked like a cheap painting on the wall of a chinese restaurant
>some birds yelled at me
>saw a motherfucking bear, and a fox, but it was chill
>girlfriend had an orgasm from listening to the sound of a small gurgling stream
>>
>>28883334
Honestly I preferred 2c-b in non-nature. Tryptamines are great for nature, but phenethylamines feel kinda "plasticy" around nature.

LSD is OK in nature, though a bit overwhelming for my taste. I like LSD in relatively sparse surroundings, like beaches and deserts.
>>
File: 700.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
700.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
>deep forest
>first time
Enjoy seeing trees falling on you going through you and you running for your life ad infinitum
>>
>>28882331
In theory it's intriguing,

In practice it's a truly confronting experience beyond all previously known comprehension.

It...can be good? For your soul, at least.

I've experienced telepathy and cosmic annihilation though, which is much rarer / more intense. (from half a tab of fucking acid, 'felix the cat' blotter from holland is no joke)
>>
>>28883576
Elaborate on telepathy please? And what is cosmic annihilation?
>>
>>28883576
Druggies are my least favorite subculture.
>>
Op here. Headed to the forest right now. Will try and keep posted though its probably gonna be impossible past 30 minutes in trip.

Rip me
>>
File: Odin4.jpg (81 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Odin4.jpg
81 KB, 900x1200
>>28881798
On your path you will be visited Odin. Odin will bring you glad tidings and enjoin you to discover interior peace, but only if you post "Greetings Odin" in this thread
>>
>>28883809
Good luck my man. I'm sending you good vibes.
>>
>>28881798

rest easy, young man
>>
>>28883854
Greetings Odin, I welcome your presence into my mind.

Also, should I take it all at once? Or wait till some of it hits me and then gradually take them?
>>
>>28883809
Listen to Pet Sounds by The Beach Boys. Seriously dude. That shit is like listing to a choir of angels read the bible when you're on LSD.
>>
Too much bro
>>
>>28883759
Try scrutinising a drug that isn't completely benign, physically harmless, and with little long-term adverse mental consequence (so long as the set/setting rules are respected, of course.)

>>28883751
It's essentially the step beyond ego death, being spiritually crushed. It's an incredibly difficult concept to explain.

Telepathy is well, telepathy. I only ever experienced it the first time I tripped, but it was incredible. >Reading each others minds, finishing each others sentences.

Unless you know the people you're tripping with inside and out, it's unlikely to occur though. I believe.
>>
>>28883953
What was even more incredible was the fact that one of my friend's wasn't even on acid, he was on LSA seeds.

Yet we were all still connected with one another, the three of us.

Imagine being inside someones mind, dude.
That's what we were able to tap into.

It wasn't scary for the most part, it was utterly amazing. Until, uh, something came to light that was previously unknown to a particular party, then it got awkward. Then began a feeble attempt to deny something to someone that was undeniable, because we were all consciously intertwined.

I don't expect anyone to believe me, and I don't fucking care. To this day I don't ever believe i'll experience something so phenomenal ever again. But I sure as anything won't be forgetting it anytime soon.
>>
>>28884084
Nice, if you think you'll never experience it again, chances are you won't. Keep your mind open and ready to experience it again. I'd love to drop again if anyone from this thread is 604
>>
>>28883883
All at once, personally I'd like to know it's all done with instead of being afraid that I still have half of it to drop, let alone trip.
>>
>>28884310
I was merely trying to emphasis just how rare of an experience it truly is.

I'm open to the possibility, but once again, I'm of the belief that it's only possible under certain circumstances/conditions. Or more specifically, you have to be with people you trust and know intimately, and I'm sure you can appreciate that such people are scarce in society.
>>
Op here. I have reached my place of rest. Its a nice forest clearing to spend decades on. 10 minutes till takeoff.
>>
File: 1453451607063.gif (347 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1453451607063.gif
347 KB, 360x240
>>28881798
Not sure if you took off already OP but you will have a glorious time. Just dress for the elements. Bring snacks. Be careful with your phone and stuff keep it all in your bag so you don't lose it. Have fun.
>>
>>28884587
emphasise**

og/oc
>>
Considering LSD. Never fucked with drugs before. How do I get some?
>>
>>28884596
Good luck brother
My first experience with an altered state was also in a forest
Make a thread after the trip or post in this one if its still up and tell how it went
>>
>>28884629
Darknet
or ask someone who is a weed dealer, usually they know a guy who knows a guy at least. Most places it's not something you can find on a whim. If you truly want some though you will find it just be patient.
>>
>>28884629
Get some experience with other drugs before doing the Big L otherwise you will not know what the fuck is going on
I suggest try and smoke weed if you can. If you cant get any, try brewing mescaline from a san pedro cactus. You should be able to buy one off ebay. Look up how to prepare it. Mescaline i feel is a very gentle psychedelic and ive literally never heard of anyone having a bad time on it but it helps you prepare for the mindset and feel of psychedelics.
>>
>>28884657
>>28884693
Thanks. My best bro is a weed dealer, and I'm going to help him set up deals for a cut soon, so there's my money and my contact right there
>>
>>28884693
I've been told that mescaline is way more extreme than L.
But the guy that told me that is kind of a whackjob and told me L trips him out.
>>
File: 1462963459629.jpg (15 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462963459629.jpg
15 KB, 480x480
>>28881798
>he isn't scared of the forest monsters
>>
>>28884741
No way man, Mescaline is way gentler. But it still needs to be respected.
>>
>>28881798
Enjoy getting eaten by the spiders
>>
>>28884734
Before a bunch of people reply and tell you
>muh set and setting!
>Don't trip out bro!
>muh trip sitter
Remember the true set and setting is in your mind. If you're ready to have a fucking fun time you will have a good time on L. Alone, or with people. I've tripped both ways and it's always a blast.
Oh and when you take it, you likely won't be able to sleep for at least 12 hours. Some can before that point, some can't. So take that into account when you dose. I like taking it around noon time. Makes the early part of the trip really nice out in the sun, and you sort of come down with the sun set. Makes for a very comfy trip and you're able to sleep later at night.
Just don't trip where you have to hide it from your parents or something retarded like that.
Have fun and don't worry about it too much!
>>
>>28884693
Man I've had some crazy times on M. You ever see that pokemon movie with darkrai and the world starts evaporating? I had this effect once, it was fucking beautiful. And while walking around, words grew in the grass of peoples nature strips.
>>
Ill try and keep posted as much as I can.

12:00. The drugs are in. No going back now.
>>
>>28884858
Are you going to listen to music at all during this trip? I highly advise you do. If you do, listen to something really long with a lot of transitions. Music like that is fucking made for Psychedelic use.
>>
>>28884891
I plan on, yes. Maybe classical? Idk I guess I'll listen to whatever I feel like.
>>
>>28884910
Yeah another thing ive learned is planning what specific music you'll listen to is a waste as what your organically decide in the moment will always be better.
>>
I've got some acid

It's 50something. i dont know what the measurement is

i'll take it whenever i feel like it
>>
>>28884629
If you need live in a city area literally just go outside
>>
>>28885092
meme advice for normies
>>
Op here. Still alive, zero effects yet except maybe increased perception of sounds around me
>>
Have fun, guy.
>>
>>28885148
Acid usually takes a little while to kick in
Just be patient senpai
>>
Body is starting to feel weird

I can now hear everything around me
>>
>>28885092
Great way to get sold some RC's.

>>28884629
Easiest way I've found is chatting up people that look like hippie druggies smoking cigs outside the right concerts. Think Shpongle or Flying Lotus type shit. They generally know how to find the legit stuff and will be friendly with you if you're friendly to them.
>>
>>28885325
Try taking your shoes off when it kicks in. It feels nice to walk around the forest barefoot.
>>
>>28885344
What are RC's anon?
>>
>>28885391
Rift Crystals
You'll need them to summon Pawns.
>>
The branches and tje trees and the figs are aall moving and waving to me

This is their forest welcome i think
>>
>>28885431
Now this is acidracing
>>
Ok now.for real feeling the body come up

I dont think i. An keep posting for long

Sweet dreams r9k so far its really nice. I have not yet become yhe forest but am welcomed by it
>>
>>28885495
Goodbye friend
>>
>>28885495
Enjoy your trip my man.
>>
>>28885391
Research chemicals. Like 25iNbome. They can be fun, but not as great as LSD in my opinion. And there's not a lot of data on them yet so especially less popular ones can be a gamble.

That being said I've done 25i a number of times and have emerged absolutely fine. This isn't some afterschool special to scare you, but you're less likely to find actual acid from your run of the mill street dealer.
>>
>>28885391
Research Chemicals
Drugs that have similar effects to LSD but aren't LSD and can be dangerous in moderate to high doses
>>
>>28885495
Have a fun time, man. Enjoy yourself :)
>>
There is a whistling man that sings in tune with the forezt

The letters in my phone change so much its so funny holy shit but its also cool that I can still tyoe, faster catually than I normally can.

Everythings breathing holy shit i am slo breathing life into these words like i can now see why mant writers take lsd

Holy wow ill wrap myself in the forests embrace be gwntly embraced tobecome an ent
>>
>>28885616
Fuck man its so nice to see another soul begin his awakening
>>
>>28885391
Research Chemicals
Cheap Chinese or poo2theloo made drugs that can kill you. Extremely common now so be careful fellow robots get some test kits it could save your life.
>>
Why did you go to the forest to trip, so you could shitpost on r9k in your phone, go for a walk m8
>>
>>28885616
This is just the beginning, my friend. Enjoy your adventure.
>>
Holy shit whichever anon said that about dancung to the motions of the branches was so true holy shit

Now the lettrs on my phone are loke tiny creatures i have to catch them to type on them theyre funnu

The body loaf is immense I dont thinj i could get up not now not in 39 years
>>
File: 1420825060687.gif (62 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420825060687.gif
62 KB, 200x200
>>28885495
God speed op have an excellent trip
>>
THIS IS MY LAST POST

THE FOREST IS SPEAKING TO ME

It calls out unto me

I am not joining it, merely returning to it

Sweet dreams robofriends. Ill post tomorrow if im alive
>>
>>28885697
Don't trust the bright ones.

They will lead you astray.
>>
>>28885697
NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE
>>
>>28885697
Looking forward to hearing about your adventures. Have a fun trip!
>>
The branches wave arou d and sing with me winging alongaide them

I cannot ecen see letters or types in my phone anymore im just typing automatically

The colors are so. Purple and green and purple and green

Im also typing this ao I can look at this thread in the morning be like wgaddup
>>
>>28885814
>he didnt buy a notebook for all his trips
Fucking amateur
>>
>>28885814
That's good, your prior impressions of the world are falling away, and you can now look anew at life, as if for the first time.

The night forest was and is always as magical as this, but our eyes have become hardened to it.

You've peeled back the veil of your own cynicism in a way.
>>
>>28885847
Have you tried to write coherently whilst tripping?

I'm highly literate and the best I managed was weird abstract shapes and some intentionally placed wine stains, which I did not quite understand the meaning of when I came to.
>>
Thereeas is an animal a big bears there

But its aslo a man a perason that speaks to mea hes gentle

I will ahve love with bear seax
>>
>>28885697
I haven't taken anything yet but i'd really like to someday. Have a nice night dude, post everything tomorrow, be safe
>>
>>28885893
Yes
I have notebook filled with ideas and thoughts i have had while on various drugs
>>
Wcwrtytgibg is noq wva few seconds behind

Likw ill.move mg arm and it doesnt avtually.mobe until looe 8382 sevobds later

Oh wow my owb reflecton ob my phobe is so spook

The forest has sent nympha to me

Necermind my last post saying that was gonna be last post typing this is fun i am now consumed CONSUMED BY YHE FOREST

Makenthis thread into anf artpiece or soeyhihhhh
>>
I awnt to fuese penis ni the dcik forest yessss
>>
>>28885697
Enjoy friendo
>>
>>28885962
Keep calm, stay on your ground, you are focused now
>>
>>28885962
Welcome to Psychedelic drugs. Enjoy your stay.
>>
How long until OP starts having thought loops
Place your bets
>>
>>28886068
Give it an hour
>>
Holy shit you know tht clivhe 60 s hippie music uou always hear in movies and shit

Well thats what im actually hearing.right now

Bdbhshd

Be my warn embrace take me into your gentle arms forestry magi al land

Holy shitmd

Also fuck google cpatcha this shit is getting garder and harder to solve
>>
>>28886085
Why do think 60s hippie music is even a thing? Because L S D
>>
My oqn skin is talkong to mw

The sounss all arouns mw are so loud hello

I can constantly hear airplanes zooming all aroudmbs ny head
>>
File: 1452745195148.jpg (18 KB, 438x428) Image search: [Google]
1452745195148.jpg
18 KB, 438x428
>>28886142
Time to get off your phone and look at the plants mate
>>
I am reading into my own dna

I can hear the travels of a thousand rivers swpooshibg past vy

Robots si recommend this this is the best t
Shit ive ever dobe
>>
Op si a fgaogt
>>
>>28886160
This. Go smell some flowers, it's really nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (739 KB, 1365x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
739 KB, 1365x2048
>>28886176
That sounds really really cool.
>>
I am bevo.enone
>>
>>28886322
Are you the table? Are you the view? Are you all of this?
>>
Oh wow i just realized ice been in a thought loop for 48 years>>28886322
Bbfbfbf
>>
>>28886388
16 cycles of 3
>>
>>28882664
you left out the fact that you were alone the whole time because you have no friends IRL
Choose death, don't let death choose you
>>
File: art 13.jpg (835 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
art 13.jpg
835 KB, 1280x1280
I'm gonna post some pics for you to look at OP.
>>
>>28883883
There's no point redosing acid, it won't do anything. Your tolerance shoots up within a few hours of taking a dose, so that you would have to double or triple it to get the same effect. It usually takes 1-3 weeks to go back to baseline.
>>
File: wallpaper 15.jpg (396 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper 15.jpg
396 KB, 1920x1080
2/? This is a new computer so I don't have that many.
>>
>>28885847
>>28885893
>>28885944
When I write on acid it comes out as squiggles, and sometimes I just write all the letters in one spot. Completely illegible.
>>
>>28884084
>drugged out loser has delusions while on drugs

Truly profound stuff
>>
File: 1458143093765.png (960 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1458143093765.png
960 KB, 1366x768
Tempting me to take some 1P-LSD now OP, probably won't though unless I'm willing to spend the night walking around outside, I get too paranoid over trying to hide (read: convincing myself that everyone knows) that I'm on anything when I'm near others.
>>
File: 1454990583294.jpg (149 KB, 1027x1039) Image search: [Google]
1454990583294.jpg
149 KB, 1027x1039
adding to the peace effort
>>
>>28886571
What's the difference between 1p-LSD and standard LSD
>>
File: wallpaper 11.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper 11.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
3/However many i have
Actually only one more I think.
>>
Thankyyuuj the pics are nice to lopok at

U can only type auto now wgat.os english?
>>
>>28886610
can you see yourself from the outside in?
>>
>>28886610
What music are you listening to OP?
>>
File: 1464240814310.png (199 KB, 309x394) Image search: [Google]
1464240814310.png
199 KB, 309x394
buzz me mullato
>>
File: art 4.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
art 4.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
That was a lie, one more after this one.
>>
File: 1456567284707.jpg (473 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456567284707.jpg
473 KB, 1920x1080
>>28886599
One is legal is most countries as an RC, recently became illegal in the UK along with just about everything under the Psychoactive Substances Bill.
>>
>>28886698
And what is the difference in effect and danger?
>>
>>28886725
Your mileage may vary but most reports indicate the two are largely the same, 1P having a slighty shorter duration and heavier bodyload.
>>
File: spaaaace 1.jpg (178 KB, 1280x764) Image search: [Google]
spaaaace 1.jpg
178 KB, 1280x764
Okay last one from me. Hopefully someone else can take this up and post more.

Hope you have a great trip OP. I'll be sending good vibes your way.
>>
Holy sbit yhe viduala are intense i can barely make out spideetwerssahahabBbzbnsnnzz
>>
>>28886756
Is it legal In the US?
>>
File: images (5).jpg (11 KB, 254x352) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
11 KB, 254x352
You are beautiful, OP.
>>
Isholy fucking shit its so extreneelu fun.

Best triospaap of mt life
>>
File: 1452916940358.jpg (209 KB, 1024x720) Image search: [Google]
1452916940358.jpg
209 KB, 1024x720
out toward lebanon priests ascending
>>
File: 1447196364060.gif (1 MB, 791x600) Image search: [Google]
1447196364060.gif
1 MB, 791x600
Real muthafukkin og comment
>>
Its beened. Like a jourbey

We are beomccmome one now for eternity

Im.baving some extreme dejabus too
>>
File: 1443336652150.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1443336652150.gif
2 MB, 400x400
Hello my new friend
>>
>>28886873
Hahahah yhese are uch accurate depictionsdjcco
>>
File: 1445227241761.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1445227241761.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1066
obligatory empty comment
>>
Good luck, don't drown in a pond.
>>
>>28886873
Weeps in fire rite - dawn sojourn prevails.
Salve the light wall claims reformer.
Non-emergence of the outer world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM22W_stXG4
I got too excited because someone posted Om lyrics and didn't link you
>>
>>28882420
Poste restante
>>
File: runawayescapeinBlue.jpg (245 KB, 1500x1534) Image search: [Google]
runawayescapeinBlue.jpg
245 KB, 1500x1534
i have a secret
>>
>>28881798

>Go deep into the woods, by yourself.
>Take double the reccomended dose of hallucinogenics.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>28886986
>somebody actually got that reference
You are my fucking eternal nigga dude
>>
Theres eyesbib everythingbjolw ahilike abstt type

Eyes liteeally wneeeyrtoqhwere b
>>
>>28883809
GL Op, I believe in you
>>
My previpis posys make iy sound like a vad trip

It really isnt holy shit this stuffs intense vut so fun
>>
>>28882420
If you're asking that question you shouldn't be taking drugs in the first place
>>
>>28884855
>words grew in the grass of peoples nature strips.

Are you still high?
>>
First time doing shrooms soon with a friend, and a responsible friend who's going to sit us. I know it's better to do it indoors, but my roommates are pedantic and paranoid about any drugs, from weed to shrooms.

We'll thinking about doing 1-2g, perhaps even 3g. Would this work since we'll probably end up doing it deep inside a fairly large nearby park?
>>
>>28887042
Fuck yes, Om is amazing. True earth music.

Now the question is, have you joined the space tribe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nca8qi8AxUU
>>
>>28887045
Jesus famalam
>>
>>28887120
Didn't you know? Sometimes when you trip you never come down.
>>
File: 1464320682974.png (617 KB, 751x580) Image search: [Google]
1464320682974.png
617 KB, 751x580
>>28882874
>lecturing op on how pretentious they are
>coming off as waaay more pretentious
Kek
>>
>>28887204
It's more of a perspective change, not an eternal trip. You do come down. Just to a different place in space and time.
>>
>>28887122
I'd say 2-3g is best. If you'll be away from people and can just chill there the whole time I'd say go for 3 and have an awesome time. 2g if you're a little nervous about it or may need to act normal.
>>
>>28881798
nice bait OP
600ug alone your first time you would be calling 911 (if you're able to even see/read numbers) or severely injured/dead from doing something stupid
>>
>>28887027
it's more like 3-6 times the recommended dose
>>
my bf just left for work and im gonna take two hits of 25i, what should i do for fun?
>>
>>28883854
Greetings, Odin. Say hi to OP>>28884855
>>
They can navigate time as it wereespacededd
>>
>>28884855
Do you mean boulevards? >>28884910
>>
>>28887122
Unless someone freaks the hell out it should be fine.
Consider taking just-in-case benzos (weakens psychedelia and kills visuals) with you or even a beer or two (helps as well).
If its your first time with psychedelics take something in range of 1-1,5 grams.
It's great experience but heavily depends on s&s
and dose.
It's rather euphoric but hard to control.
>>
>>28887370
Listen to music. Take a walk. Color/draw stuff.
I quite enjoy street fighter on the come down personally. Lots of colors and I play really good.
>>
>>28887122
split an eighth between you and your friend
>>
>>28887410
i like guilty gear on the comedown.....

weird,

i dunno i usually wanna do lewd stuff because it makes my high more intense. And i dunno about walking alone in this nigger filled neighborhood, even in the middle of the day. I actually think i will try drawing stuff even though i cant really draw a heart or a star correctly.
>>
I will never take drugs because I am mentally weak already and I would undoubtedly get addicted to them.
>>
>>28887477
Not every drug is addictive.
>>
>>28887477
>I'm retardet and would get addicted to LSD
Read a book nigga!
>>
File: Snapshot_20160528_3.jpg (97 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160528_3.jpg
97 KB, 640x512
>>28887457
lewd stuff can be intense but porn grosses me out when I'm tripping. You can see how soulless the fucking is.
If you're in a shitty neighborhood then yeah idk about that.
Just draw, use lots of colored pencils it's not a contest after all I suck at drawing but like it when I'm tripping.
>my shitty drawing from my last trip ~6 months ago
Meditating can be a mind blowing experience too. I became one with the universe meditating on lsd before. I like jumped into the CEV's and was in another world. Pretty much what people call "opening your third eye"
>>
>>28886610
Op, please listen to grateful dead's anthem of the sun, the whole thing was created with tripping in mind
>>
>>28887169
>he knows ozric tentacles too
10/10 would trip with
>>
>>28887396
We call them nature strips here
>>
>>28887477
Thebself uas been lost i am onky a bkinking spit ib an endlesss ocean

For real writing "LSD" ON ny arm to remind me is the greatest idea

Thus is so fucjijbg good

I am in. Venice at once

Wheres my fuckodsnng pen hahahaha

Time is of no importance anymore
>>
>>28887675
Why can't I meet people like you irl?
>>
>>28887920
I know the feel dude
People that actually dope are always on the other side of the screen
>>
I remember my name perfectly but iy uas no meaninnh now

Also /ucsc/ reporting in

I need to know, am I gonna remember much if it? Im drawing it rn but really qish you caj
>>
Fuck everythings so cool but i really need to know if ill remember it or not so otherwise i draw cool shit
>>
>>28888243
>>28888270
Can't speak for such a high dosage but I was able to write up the majority of my first trip the next day.
>>
File: 1433965982340.png (67 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1433965982340.png
67 KB, 230x230
Good luck OP

also can someone explain and describe to me "ego death"?
>>
>>28888421

The ego is far and killed. Ages have past sijce.
>>
>>28888421
Its exactly as advertised. Your ego literally dies.
>>
>>28888458
not him, but what exactly do you mean by ego?
>>
>>28888421
Describing ego death to someone whos never tried this is impossiblee. On such an elevated state of mind that feels as if Ive had access to time for ages
>>
>>28888491
Ego death is like uninstalling windows from a PC
>>
>>28888491
Do you know what an ego is?
You lose your concept of yourself, of being a human or even existing.
>>
Dude im tellin you dont do it, about 2 months ago i took 500ug in a night by myself and it was honestly a horrible expirence and it has made me afraid to try acid again (i did do it 1 other time since then i only dropped 100ug and it was a super nice experience)
>>
>>28888608
You cant tell somebody to not try it, man. Its different for everybody. I think everyone should try it at least once in their lives.
>>
>>28888546
kek
>>28888528
I think I start to understand, of course not fully because I never experienced it.
>>
It feels as if i am an external force that has always been in control

Pleaze somrone tell me if i am going to remember all this. Otherwise ill try
>>
Relax dude, you'll remember most of it the next day
>>
>>28888676
You probably won't.
>>
>>28888639
im not saying dont try it im saying dont do such a high dose it will be a horrible expierence when you drop that much on your first go it'll be fucked. Anon will learn though.
>>
>>28888697
Alright. Holy shit I feel as if I can now connect to everyone else who's done lsd
>>
>>28888726
Bro you have not tripped until an external voice in your head welcomes you to the universal archive of knowledge and asks how it can direct you
>>
Ill never do acid again.
Sorry guys.
>>
>>28888796
Wut?
are you kidding or not?
please elaborate
>>
>>28888813
rest in piss failed seeker
>>
>>28888676
You will buddy, I firmly remember being blasted away into my mind and meeting up with incorporeal blue beings that gave me the power to phase through matter as they do. Eg, giving me the powers that I gave them.
>>
>>28888860
No i have seriously had that experience but i was only joking
>>
Rolldfxfghf
>>
>>28888709
that's like, your opinion man
origami
>>
>>28888665
You're so out of it and in such another foreign place that you're just trying to keep up with information instead of trying to process it and gain any knowledge of your current location. Sometimes you'll be driven so far down this path of uncertainty and inability to make rational thought that progression down this path leaves you to believe that your body and who you are and were as a person is behind you and dead. Often the understanding of yourself is your ego, in other words the understanding of who you are, dies and you continue to be who you were but without whatever you thought was directly connected to who you were as a person.
>>
Op here

Still gonna monitor seeking further confirmation on whether ill remember tis
>>
>>28889202
Dude, you will, and youll be a better man for having dropped acid, and being able to remember all that happened, even if it is only through flashbacks for the next year or two
>>
>>28889202
And I mean, will I fully remember the mind state i am in?
>>
>>28889229
Aww yiss

Ill just chill and enjoy the ride now that I dont have to worry about forgetfulness
>>
>>28889235
yes, that is what will stick with you the most
>>
Man the first time i did acid i had this hallucination of a translucent village of people on my bedroom floor. I watched the children of this village be born, grow into childhood, make friendships, fall in love, reach adulthood, learn trades, have children of their own, pass on their knowledge to their children, grow old, and then die. It was such a humbling and beautiful experience and i almost cried.
>>
>>28889235
Not fully no, but you'll remember bits and pieces about it. Sorry. If you'd like to know why you're feeling this way I'd be more than happy to help explain. Taken acid 4 times, mush too many to count, and am a psychiatric nurse in training. Ama
>>
>>28889273
Dude, you perceived the wildlife in your carpet, on a macro scale. You saw you organisms life generations in a trip and you related it to your human experience. Congratulations for remembering these things
>>
>>28889266
How's your trip going there buddy? Anything you'd like to tell us mesely humans?
>>
>>28889359
How could i forget something as beautiful as that? It'll be with me for the rest of my conscious days.
>>
>>28889454
>conscious days
Implying that you can't remember things from your unconscious portion of your being.
>>
>>28889527
I was just using that as a euphemism for as long as i am alive
>>
>>28882331
the hippie dippy way of saying you dont give a fuck about anything. drugs and soul crushing depression will do that to you.
>>
>>28889551
Bhudist fag here, that was me saying that even once you're dead, your lives bleed into your new one. We are all one, lsd and psilocybin helped me discover this fact. We are all just roots of the earth we live in.
>>
>>28889621
I want to be mad at you... But that's so damn accurate
>>
>>28889634
I love acid and mescaline but i still find all that stuff bullshit but god blesd you anyway
>>
>>28889841
Well thank you for your mutual respect, I hope your days of doing drugs are fun, as we I come around to do those drugs I'll have already positively enforced myself to do said drugs. Spiritually, I can tell you to do drugs and indirectly, I'll be doing them in a later lifetime. I love my beliefe system
>>
>>28889621
It's not even a state of mind, you completely lose your concept of 'reality'. It's like you become your subconscious.

It's so annoying that whenever you try talking about drugs you sound like a crazy drug person. Maybe this is why art was invented, because you can't describe it with words without sounding like an idiot.
>>
>>28889634

high quality weed make me think the same thing but when I get sober it sounds like BS. But it does really feel true.
>>
>>28889925
Instead you get to pay too fucking much to get the wrong intention out of a piece of art, instead of just saying it and making it public content.
>>
>>28889919
Yeah i dont share your beliefs but live and let live dude
>>
Op here, still here. Trip's only.been getting better and better tbqhfy

Also if you ever wanna know what the visuals look like its so close to the google dream-something something
>>
>>28889951
I've been doing dabs for months, I might just be permabaked and think that it's the truth. Idk, It helps me sleep knowing that I'll never die, and that all the good in the world is because of me, but so is all the bad :/ keeps me on my moral compass and helps me contribute to society
>>
Im past the point of peaceful pics.

Any trippy shit?

thank ye
>>
>>28889959
>paying for art
Only if you're a collector or a museum.
>>
Also post any pics and lll reply to them with how they look
>>
File: 1443458823605.jpg (232 KB, 1037x834) Image search: [Google]
1443458823605.jpg
232 KB, 1037x834
>>28890439
>comment was too low in content
>muted for 8 seconds not original
>>
Op here. Back in my room now. Still tripping insanely. Saying this was a life changing experience would not even begin to cover it. Keep posting trippy shit it actually helped lots
>>
>>28891614
You'll think you've wasted half of your trip in 4chan.. In reality, 4chan is half of you and you are tripping, so that would be an accurate estimate.

However, enjoy your trip good robot.
Thread replies: 248
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.