[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw made out with a girl at a party it's getting better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 132 - ovw5L4Y.jpg (14 KB, 245x205) Image search: [Google]
132 - ovw5L4Y.jpg
14 KB, 245x205
>tfw made out with a girl at a party

it's getting better
>>
>>28881666
Wow anon, Great moves, Keep it up, Proud of you!!!!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDIN ME WITH THIS "ORIGINAL COMMENT BULLSHIT"?
>>
>>28881666
Enjoy the feel while it lasts.
Because it wont come back again.
>>
gross

oiringlaadgalasga
>>
File: 1406321797224.gif (198 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1406321797224.gif
198 KB, 900x900
Very /devilish/ of you, OP.
>>
I hope future imageboard AI can scan posts and remove low quality threads such as this.
>>
>sister is throwing a party for her gf tonight
>I'm invited
>told her I'd go
>look at the list of people going
>literally only girls and me
Should I still go? It's an hour traveling in public transport as well.
>>
>>28883642
probably no, u gonna get rape
>>
>>28883642
If it's literally all girls I wouldn't go familia.
>>
>>28883642
Unless you have something else you really should be doing right now, I think you should go. why not?
>>
File: 1462640085274.jpg (25 KB, 411x419) Image search: [Google]
1462640085274.jpg
25 KB, 411x419
>>28881666
>adult bragging about what he should have done by 14
>>
>>28883642
Go

Go to EVERYTHING that you're invited to, provided you can. If it sucks you can always leave.
>>
>>28883724
I don't know, I barely have anything interesting in common with girls and I highly doubt girls would go to a party with girls and 1 guy to get laid. I don't know, I don't think it will be worth traveling.

Also, my sister just called me and I told her I'd probably not come. She was fine with it although one of her colleages died today... So I kind of feel bad for not going but as I said it's an hour away in public transport which I hate. I'll come some other time I guess.
>>
>make out with a slut at a party three years ago
>feel something on my lip the following morning
>its the herps
>wtf ive had coldsores before, no big
>three years later and i get a new cold sore like every month, some of them enormous

FUCKING ROASTIE
>>
>>28883861
It's an hour away at my sister's house so I'd probably sleep at her house. If it was 10 minutes away of course I would go.
>>
>Get drunk and kiss a girl at new years
>Nothing changed since
Don't get your hopes up anon
>>
>>28883864
Okay, if you really think so. Just trying to help. You know your priorities better than I do
>>
>>28883888
Your first STD, congrats! :-)

You'll always remember your first. :-) Mine was chlamydia and now I have Herpes and HPV too!
>>
>>28883864
Go the gym instead. Lift to the max.
I promise it's better than any party you could go to.
>>
>>28883943
It's because you can't do shit.
>>
>>28883974
Well there's this thing I do right before events or parties like this where I make up excuses to justify myself not going to that thing. So I don't really know. But I think there literally only being girls is a pretty solid reason not to go to to that party.
>>
>>28884192
yea srry can't really help mor with words. busy at work
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.