[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys, it's summer here, and that means I need to start dressing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Guys, it's summer here, and that means I need to start dressing appropriately or else I'm going to attract unwanted attention in jeans and long sleeves.

What are some good shoes and shorts to wear? I always wear dress shirts usually untucked (fitted, not some oversized Walmart tier trash).

I tried to Google shorts and shoes but you get nothing but effeminate /fa/ggots like pic related
>>
what is this "unwanted attention" and how does it affect you?
>>
>>28881577
Don't wear shorts you pale cunt
>>
>>28881606
Normies asking me why I'm wearing long sleeves and pants in 90F weather.
>>
File: r9kgains.jpg (18 KB, 297x395) Image search: [Google]
r9kgains.jpg
18 KB, 297x395
>>28881577
there is literally a fucking board for this shit
>>
>>28881577
Wear chinos not shorts. They are very comfortable in the summer because they breathe and protect you from the sun.

The same idea applies to long sleeve cotton shirts.

As far as shoes go boat shoes and shorts is what normies wear. Chukka boots and chinos are also pretty common.

Maybe you should buy one or two "nice" button down oxford shirts to wear.
>>
>>28881577
I literally just walk around shirtless because I don't care anymore.
>>
>>28881577
Wear jeans and rolled up tee like James dean did.
>>
>not just rolling up the sleeves
>>
>>28883129
>As far as shoes go boat shoes and shorts is what normies wear. Chukka boots and chinos are also pretty common.

This is great advice if you want to look like a fucking /fa/ggot. When will this cuffed pants meme end?
>>
>>28885059
He wants to dress like a normie so I told him what normies wear. Also /fa/ hates that look too, they dress to stand out.
>>
What's wrong with regular sneakers and khaki shorts?
>>
If you want to save some money go to a thrift store and look for some decent surf/skate brand shorts like oniel, RVCA, quick silver ect. Don't get fucking cargo shorts btw you'll look like a faggot tourist. Just get a pair in black, blue, grey, a shade of green that you like, white and there you go you're more then set for the summer. If you don't like thrift shopping just go to the mall but you'll be spending up to 30x as much.

For shoes just get skate shoes that's what most people wear unless they're trying to look like a Yacht Chad (boat shoes, shorter shorts, pastel color button up shirt, douche glasses). Converse and Vans are just fine, buy them new it will be easier because it's hard to find used shoes in your size and good condition.

Source: I own a clothing store and know a bit about how normies dress

Don't go on /fa/ they dress like emo freaks from Final Fantasy, just look at what people are wearing when you go outside
>>
>>28886300
>For shoes just get skate shoes that's what most people wear unless they're trying to look like a Yacht Chad (boat shoes, shorter shorts, pastel color button up shirt, douche glasses)

This is exactly what >>28883129 thinks 'normies' wear. He's fucking delusional.

Thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>28886300
What kind of shirt would you recommend for someone skinny? I'm insecure af about my skinny arms, I like wearing casual untucked long sleeve dress shirts. Marc Antony brand has good shit, they fit me pretty gud, wondering if there's any other clothes I could wear to add upper body mass for the summer.
>>
>>28886485

Hmm I don't know button up shorts with sleeves that go past your bicep will help, most people have skinny forearms anyways. Or you could roll up some long sleeve shirts
>>
>>28886848

*Button up shirts
>>
>>28886485
Fellow skeletonbro here. I really like j crew slim fit shirts. Dunno if they'll add mass but they look good on my frame. I roll the sleeves up just past my elbows for warm weather.

Actually, I don't know if shirts will be able to add mass without just looking baggy. Embrace your body and pick your clothes to compliment it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.