[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trm Papr7Djs How do we fix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: obama frown.jpg (213 KB, 681x475) Image search: [Google]
obama frown.jpg
213 KB, 681x475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs

How do we fix the NEET problem? I am a 8 year NEET and I want to die more and more every day. 25 years old and absolutely nothing to show for myself in my mothers basement. I don't like to blame my mother but she overly does everything for me and whenever I ask or tell her I want to do something myself or even bring up wanting to get my own place, she comes up with ways to make me forget about it or tries to tell me It would be too hard for me.

Why the fuck am I still stuck in this situation I want to get out of. I get it, not all NEETs want out, they want to stay NEET, but being in my room every day since I was 17 and now 25, I've wasted all my youth... ;_;
>>
Your mother seems toxic DESU. If you really want to break the cycle it's time to actually do things by your self. You need to show her that you are capable of doing things your way in your own time. Set boundaries it is very important to not let her cross them. Stand up for yourself more to her if you want to do something you do it and that's it. She will give you space after a while it's not going to happen overnight. It's going to be rough on you because up till now you've lived like this but this is possible to do regaining control is essential for personal growth anon.
>>
>>28881346
you learn how to hack shit up and go to war for what you believe in
>>
>>28881346
How controlling is she ?
>>
i dont get the NEET mentality, what's keeping you from doing life?
>>
>>28881505
what if youre a jesus or a buddha and you dont believe in anything but passivity and nonviolence?
>>
>>28881589
the idea that a neet isn't 'doing life' is very harmful and incorrect anon

i'd argue that any one with full time work or school has no life, because they have no time for themselves
>>
>>28881591
neither of those believed in passivity
>>
>>28881683
if you think that youre reading them wrong ;^)
>>
>>28881764
jesus was not passive. his teachings tell us to turn the other cheek on senseless sinners and actively improve ourselves and those around us
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.