[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread deleted by mods, the elite are trying to hide this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: flatmap.jpg (66 KB, 622x421) Image search: [Google]
flatmap.jpg
66 KB, 622x421
Last thread deleted by mods, the elite are trying to hide this please read this I dont know what the fuck is going on right now but there appears to be a large scare reality shift taking place
The puppet masters at CERN have just cut another cord, the history of man has once again been chemically modified at a molecular level from within our very own minds.
Not sure if anybody else has made a thread on this yet, but Palestein has disappeared.
The name has now, and rather recently been replaced with 'Palestine', in an effort to promote and support the Israeli state.
As was discussed in Berenstein Bears, 'stein' has too many links and connotations to Judaism. Rather more conspiratorially, the media and cultural blackout on Palestein has served to vivify and propel the Zionist movement, justifying the Israeli control over almost an entire region.
Perhaps this is due to the thousands of years of persecution of the Jews, particularly as the name change occurred shortly after the Holocaust, when (((Our Greatest Ally))) was declared a state. However, this Western movement to reshape the entire history of the country of Palestein is a clear indication of underhand political wrongdoings and injustice for Palesteinians.
Does anyone else remember Palestein???
>>
It is the only logical conclusion i have been able to come to is CERN itself. And when I say logical, i mean whats known about the machine and what these crazy "scientists" and their own admittings that this HLC punches through "space-time fabric". This year they are going to have CERN at double the power of any other HLC in existence, even projects prior at CERN itself. 13 TEV. thats the power the CERN facility would like to achieve. The scientists even admit that they don't know what will happen when they crank CERN's HLC up.
From what I understand about the LHC is that it's far less powerful than some people think in regards to destroying the fabric of space-time. Not to say the machine isn't incredibly powerful. It is theoretically possible that the machine can even create a black hole, but the doomsday hypotheses about that aren't based in reality. Any black hole that it could create would be gone in nanoseconds because of Hawking Radiation and it would exist for such a short period of time that it wouldn't even have time to be picked up by any sensors. They would only know that it existed by looking at the decay of particles around it.
Yet,I belive that this goes beyond even CERN. I'm going to try and see if I can sit down with a geography teacher/expert and see if they share the same anomalies. And yet not even a pipsqueak from any media or any politician. That to me says more than anything.
>>
who cares
reality is gay no matter how you look at it or what letters you choose to swap out
>>
>>28881490
. Just know that you could also wake up tomorrow and things you 100% believed in mysteriously never existed.
The current map is very wrong to me and apparently the one I remember never existed. The current map is completely new to me. I don't know what happened.
Also, the fact that the map I remember being used by everyone doesn't exist. Even the fake NASA globe paintings and U.N. flag have changed drastically. South America looks ridiculous now in every projection I can find. Also, the arctic pretty much disappeared and shrunk drastically. It used to be so big they had to put it on maps. Even the globe seems smaller. The big dipper and little dipper look different and I remember the planets being sized differently. Mars has changed sizes and has moons now. My whole reality is different. I used to know pretty many things about the world and solar system but now I am just confused about it all. Its suddenly different then what I remember. I wasn't the smartest person in the world but I was never this wrong about the details of things.
its a matter of national security they all present something a certain way. All this research made me dismiss everything I had learned in my life as lies or very manipulated truth. My perspective of the world changed and then The map completely changed. I'm wondering if someone did not like the things I was looking into and brainwashed me. Or if I got myself on some experimental list by looking into something sensitive. I feel they may have done this to confuse me or scare me. Which worked because I will think twice before I tell anyone some of the things I learned just in case. Or, I time traveled, shifted realities
So, if they did this to confuse me or stop me it worked. I haven't seen anyone else bring up this idea so I thought I would share it. It could definitely also be cern.
>>
Nah, you're crazy.
The "reality shift" was just Mars leaving retrograde. Not a good time to be piss drunk.
>>
>>28881558
>I'm wondering if someone did not like the things I was looking into and brainwashed me
I am familiar with this feeling as well
Did you write down the things that were important to you? I did, but then I lost most of it.
>>
>>28881318
>>28881359
>>28881558
fuck off to >>>/x/ will ya?
>>
>>28881669
"lost"
No it was destroyed
>>
File: smug bt.jpg (87 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
smug bt.jpg
87 KB, 640x960
>thinking you can do anything

Just stop Daniel.
>>
File: TIGGER.png (364 KB, 478x816) Image search: [Google]
TIGGER.png
364 KB, 478x816
>literal schizophrenic ramblings
time to visit a psychiatrist OP
>>
Op post is copy pasta from reddit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.