[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have you robots done now that it is nearly half way through
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 250x202) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 250x202
What have you robots done now that it is nearly half way through 2016?
I'm getting a bit into the normie life and it ain't that bad. Making some good friends, especially with a qt I plan to ask out soon.
Bringing me to my next question, why haven't any of you forced yourself to become a normie?
>>
Short, ugly and over 25.
>>
I'm in the same boat. Been doing normie things, I have a girl who likes me and may become my gf, and there's another girl with who I sometimes make out with that I wouldn't mind gfing too. Both are cute.
I still haven't got laid, but I might soon. It all depends on if I can get hard this time or not. It was pretty disappointing to be so close to fucking and not getting hard, but this year has easily been my most successful year so far.
>>
>>28881221
Same here. A lot of cuties are beginning to talk to me (for some reason) and one of the sluttiest, thicc bitches in my school seems to be a bit obsessed with me. I have some skepticism about it all but I'm just trying to make the best of it
>>
>>28881061
Started taking anti depressants
Going outside more
Better sleeping pattern
Dressing better

Still a handholdless virgin though
>>
File: feelsgoodman.png (110 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.png
110 KB, 330x270
this summer im going to a cambridge summer course in physics and engineering, and im getting more social
feelsgoodman
>>
I've moved to a new state and got a new job after I got laid off
>>
>>28881250
>in my school

underage
>>
>>28881061
I've learnt basic Spanish, and I intend to try and become fluent
>>
>got much better job
>made a good friend
>started working out
>started doing pick up
>working on moving out

A good year so far.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.