[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really want to suck my best friends dick. I can't stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 552x368
I really want to suck my best friends dick. I can't stop thinking about it. How do I make this happen?

Neither of us are gay
>>
>>28880990
ask him as a joke and if he says yes as a joke, it isn't a joke.
>>
File: 1424273733395.jpg (148 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1424273733395.jpg
148 KB, 800x778
>Neither of us are gay
>>
Does he have a gf?
You can disguise yourself as a girl and create an entirely new persona for yourself
Then meet him "by chance" at some event or something like that
Start flirting with him and see where it goes from there
When he tries to reach for the cooch that doesn't exist, say that one time you were raped and the trauma prevents you from ever using your vagina again, but that you would be more than happy to suck him off as a substitute.
>>
dress up like a girl and trick him.
>>
>>28880990
kidnap him
>>
>>28881070
Oh and if he starts getting suspicious about your disguise, and mentions that you remind him of his friend, say that your male self is your cousin to throw him off the trail
>>
>>28881062
I don't think I am. I don't have feelings like this for any other guys
>>
>>28881077
this

it works for bugs bunny
>>
Just suck someone elses dick and you'll eventually get it out of your system. There's no point in making a friendship awkward for short term gain.
>>
>>28881342

>tripcode
>>
File: 1463862857938.jpg (218 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1463862857938.jpg
218 KB, 396x594
>>28880990
>Neathr of us are gay
>>
>>28881267
My best friend was like this honestly. He went through a string of girlfriends during high school but he ended up telling me that he was attracted to me during that time

It was weird to hear at first but I didn't really mind, and he's moved on. We're still bros
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.