[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Autistic shit that you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1460493486764.jpg (58 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1460493486764.jpg
58 KB, 530x530
>tfw I like to take my clothes off before using the toilet.
>>
If I make a mistake I have to tap my forehead seven times with my left hand or I'll have bad luck.
>>
>>28880856
I lay toilet paper on the seat like lobster bibs before I take a shit.

In my own house.
>>
File: 1461819595429.jpg (115 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
1461819595429.jpg
115 KB, 1023x619
>I dont wear any underwear when I sleep.
Sometimes I fart alot before bedtime and when I wake up, there are small shit stains on my sheets.
>Stand up when Im about to jizz
Somehow standing up when I cum feels so much better, but it has its risks. Once I was fapping to some really exciting stuff and when I was about to cum, I failed to grab a piece of paper that I usually have around when I cum and I jizzed on my keyboard. It wasnt fun to clean.
>>
>>28880856

>thinking this is autistic

it's just more comfortable

i also like to take my shoes off before having a bowel movement
>>
>>28880856

>Tfw large gap under stall door
>>
is that autistic ? i can only take a shit fully naked
>>
>>28880856
>Fuck my gf

Oh god what is wrong with me
>>
If I see a series of numbers I try to make a logical equation out of them, especially with house addresses. For instance if I see 4392 then I think in my head (4+3)=(9-2)
>>
>>28880975
I was really confused for a moment and then I realised that you are probably American. Isnt it uncomfortable to wear shoes indoors? Isnt it nicer to go just be barefoot or with socks? Clean floors, clean feet, comfy stuff.
>>
I prefer to pee in the shower/bathtub.
sitting on the toilet hurts, the seat always digs right into my bones
>>
>>28880856
>when i'm on the toilet and i'm having trouble peeing i'll make "pssssst pssss psss" noises
>i used to think that everyone did this
>apparently i was wrong
>>
When I'm alone sometimes I'll laugh maniacly or make weird dying noises/growling/snorting. It's retarded but fun.
>>
File: 1462333632555.jpg (139 KB, 1024x942) Image search: [Google]
1462333632555.jpg
139 KB, 1024x942
>I always keep an escape route in mind whenever I enter any room/closed space
>avoid interacting with people in public areas by pretending they're ask snakes trying to bite me and I'm a weak little mouse
>freezing cold showers while choking myself, fap afterwords still naked
>piss jugs

I also fell for the mummy gf, cuck, and trap memes
>>
>>28880856
When I like something, I obsess over it. I save hundreds of images from it to my computer, learn everything about it, and get all the merch I can of it
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 836x1335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 836x1335
>>28880993
>especially with house addresses. For instance if I see 4392 then I think in my head (4+3)=(9-2)
You some kind of mage?
>>
I need to have something to watch if I am eating at home
I will let me food get cold as I look for something in my backlog to tackle.
>>
>>28880856
man, taking naked shits is one of the greatest pleasures
tfw going in the shower right after without wiping
>>
I only eat things that are thrown into my mouth. I won't eat something if it's stuck to something like a utensil or a plate, it has to be in the air. Most of my food I cut up into small pieces and throw into my mouth with quite a large upwards throw. I've gotten really good at catching my food by now, but if I miss, I use a variety of tools to dispose of the food, but I never get close to touching it. The idea of touching it after it's been on the ground really distresses me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.