[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Summer has arrived
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1457308671320.jpg (10 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457308671320.jpg
10 KB, 500x500
>norman neighbors in their mid 20's having a BBQ across the street
>people will be getting drunk and having sex there tonight

If the music plays for just a second after 10pm I will be calling in a noise complaint.
>>
>>28880660
Go join them and have fun you weirdo
>>
You sleep before 10pm? Faggot
>>
>>28880676
>j-just join them!!

Are you literally a retard or do you enjoy saying dumb shit all day?
>>
>>28880724
Nah, I'm a summerfag normie lurking on 9k for the entertainment. The fact that you don't have the social skills to make yourself welcomed at an event you weren't a part of is telling tho
>>
>>28880660
Call in a noise complaint rn you fucking pussy
>>
>>28880746
>The fact that you don't have the social skills to make yourself welcomed at an event you weren't a part of is telling tho

You don't either, hardly anybody can just show up to something they are invited to like that and not make it weird. Either you're more of a social retard than he is or you're just lying.

>hurrrrrrrr im a normie who lurks r9k

Yeah fucking right, actual normies cant even find this place, much less lurk it. You're just some wannabe chad in denial. You're not fucking better than anybody, might as well just give in and become like us
>>
>>28880795
Doing that is a pretty common occurrence. I live in a city and walking in to parties and chatting up the hosts is p normal. I found this place after someone on a hipstery fb meme page linked it as a source for some pepes. This isn't some super secret haven haha
>>
>>28880724
What's preventing you from joining them?
>>
>>28880746

Fuck off normalscum we aren't a member of your secret normies club where you seemingly can slip into social occasions and befriend each other immediately
>>
>>28880864

This is painful to read m8 why are you doing this to yourself
>>
>>28880864

Why do you even like pepes? You're fucking with me right?
>>
>>28880678
Early to bed early to rise makes a man fit well and wise.

I can only last 12 hours of being awake.
>>
>>28880747
I will, later when it all gets going.

>>28880676
I don't even know these people and besides I don't like these kinds of event.
>>
>>28881015
>secret normies club

Some robots actually believe in such things.
>>
File: 1426637227195.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426637227195.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>28880746
Good try, maybe better next time?
>>
>>28880864
>I live in a city and walking in to parties and chatting up the hosts is p normal.

Sounds like some kind of liberal degenerate shithole infested with sexually transmitted diseases.
>>
>>28881015
Right so let me give you advice. I want to see you succeed!

>>28881037
Pepes are super popular dude. Saw a diy concert at an apartment last night and two girls I met were arguing over their Pepe/nic cage collection. My 7 y/o nephew and his friends draw pepes
>>
File: art171a.gif (63 KB, 403x172) Image search: [Google]
art171a.gif
63 KB, 403x172
>>28880660
>norman
Fuck. Living in the 11th century must be tough.
>>
>>28881096
It's dc, so pretty conservative. That's a weird thing to say though
>>
File: 1444979618070.jpg (138 KB, 790x676) Image search: [Google]
1444979618070.jpg
138 KB, 790x676
>>28880951
You're throwing a party for normalfags and this guy shows up at the door asking to be let in, what is your reaction?
>>
>>28881154
>Right so let me give you advice. I want to see you succeed!

bs dude you just want to see us fuck up

>Pepes are super popular dude. Saw a diy concert at an apartment last night and two girls I met were arguing over their Pepe/nic cage collection. My 7 y/o nephew and his friends draw pepes

Fucking bullshit dude, post some pics of the pepes then.

>inb4 I don't have them

Link their facebook or some shit then so we can see all the pepe pics fgt
>>
>>28881194
I'd chat him up and try and make him feel welcome, see what shit he's into. I love hosting parties and that's a big part of it
>>
>>28881211
what if he was like

w-well i-m not i-into a-anything r-really haha
>>
File: 1300652105247.jpg (108 KB, 350x407) Image search: [Google]
1300652105247.jpg
108 KB, 350x407
>>28880660
>sweat
>smell
>t-shirts that reveal my fat body
i sure fucking love summer
>>
>>28881211
>I'd chat him up
But wouldn't your fellow females ditch you for associating with a creepy autist? Surely you can't risk that kind of social stigma.
>>
>>28881194
>throwing a party for normalfag

What a completely retarded thing to say. People throw parties because they're fun. And they're your neighbors, so surely you must have spoken with them before.
>>
>>28880678
10pm is the legal cut off time for loud noises around here although it can only really be enforced if people snitch on each other.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28881203
Why are you so angry? I have no reason to lie to you haha. I'm not linking anyone's fb but look up the groups post aesthetics or cool freaks jpeg on fb. Those are some of them. Here's a nic cage pillow one of the girls has and texted me a pic of. I find it p funny clicking the "I am not a robot" thing to post when that's what I'm trying to prove
>>
>>28881243
>. And they're your neighbors
Nope, they moved in across the road a few months back but we've never spoken.

I only know what they look like because I like to watch the stars at night and they think I'm perving on them.
>>
>>28881274
I'm angry because you exist.
>>
>>28881277
Try not having your telescope pointing at their bedroom window.
>>
>Mommy constantly bitching at me to mow the grass.
>time to cut a swastika in it.
>>
File: 1459015730301.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459015730301.png
164 KB, 500x500
"I don't have friends to have fun with so NO ONE can have fun" -OP the gigantic faggot.
>>
>>28881331
But that's where most of the interesting stars and planets are this time of year, its not my fault they decided to live in my field of view.

I shouldn't be ashamed of my star gazing hobby.
>>
>>28881224
I'm sure I could find something for us to relate on. Connecting like that takes practice but it's rewarding. I'd probably notice you felt off and would want to make you comfortable so the rest of the party was as well
>>28881237
Nah, not in the circles I keep. Granted most people wouldn't want to make an effort to begin with, but at this point no ones going to judge like that. That's some lame high school shit
>>
>>28880795
>walk up with a case of beer on each shoulder
>Hi, I live in the neighborhood, mind if I join you guys?
They wont say no to free beer, and if you're not both detestable on the inside and out they will tolerate or even enjoy having you there.
>>
>>28881323
=[ why? Seriously though. Trying to understand this board better and there's so much anger. I want you all to be happy
>>
>>28881357
Why is that line of thinking bad?

Normies got lucky to be normies. OP didn't. I don't see why he should be happy that someone is having fun that he is not.
>>
>>28881400
Many people on this board want to be angry. It's all they have. They want to be failures at life and bitch about it.
>>
File: 1443185494518.jpg (73 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
1443185494518.jpg
73 KB, 1024x781
>>28881370
Ok. He's had a pint to drink and because his tolerance is low he starts taking your friendliness as a sign of wanting to fuck, how do you deal with his blatant advances?
>>
>>28881407
OP wasn't born a whiny friendless faggot. He chose to be a whiny friendless faggot.
>>
>>28881410
Seems that way. But granted I'm lucky enough to not have any social disorders or mental things affecting me beyond depression. I'd love to try giving advice and lending a perspective to people on here but whenever I try they get really angry
>>
>>28881400
Most people on this board have one thousand times much as hatred as any bit of love in their hearts, and that's just the way it is. Including me. That being said, get the fuck out normie scum.
>>
>Neighbors love to have bonfires
>City passed a no burning ordinance this year.
>One neighbor is unloading wood right now.

I can't wait to call the police tonight.
>>
>>28881428
You're wrong.

People get born into the life they have. Normies are normies because they either got born attractive or if they're not, they accept being shat on.

Because inferior people get treated worse in pretty much any social situation, have less success in life. Only a cuck would willingly integrate into society that treats him poorly for things out of his control.
>>
>>28881400
Cuz you're just a fucking faggot dude, its just how i fucking roll. You wanna be an annoying wannabe chad FAGGOT then im gonna be a little annoyed by it and probably not want to be around. Not because it will be awkward, but just because normies are fucking annoying and the shit they say and do is dumb, yet they think their shit doesn't stink. Just take a real long good hard look at yourself and tell me you're aren't a flaming bitch ass faggot. Fucking do it.
>>
File: 1445176728201.webm (949 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1445176728201.webm
949 KB, 640x360
>>28881459
>I'm lucky enough to not have any social disorders or mental things affecting me

Then you will never fully understand why people like OP get annoyed at people having a good time socializing, for many it just reminds us of how bad past social experiences have been.
>>
>>28881492
Tell us how your life sucks because of the way you were born. Be sure to explain why you can't do anything about it, and why since birth you have been doomed to be inferior.

Because you'll find that you chose to be inferior. Many, many people have started worse than you, and still did something about their lives.
>>
>>28881492

lmao, the typical "nothing in life is my fault, it was all determined at birth" argument to absolve oneself of any responsibility for improving their own lot in life, while also shitting on the accomplishments of others

good job, you tremendous faggot
>>
>>28881492
So true.

Losers who mind their own business and don't try to get back at the normies have no self respect.
>>
>>28881427
I'm a guy btw. I'd joke with him about being tempted or giving some sort of compliment, but clearly tell him No I'm not interested, making sure not to do so in front of other people. Then bring him to another group and help slide him into the conversation. My old apartment hosted shows on the regular and things like that would happen from time to time
>>
>>28881522
>Because you'll find that you chose to be inferior. Many, many people have started worse than you, and still did something about their lives.
And that's what makes them retarded cucks with no pride.

Being born inferior is like being born with a debt that you have to pay off before you can actually get some money. Now Chad? He doesn't get born with any debt, he gets born with lots of money. This is an analogy.

And you want us to just accept this? Seriously? Having to work very hard for things that Chad gets easily?
>>
>>28881522
>people with literal medical problems don't have worse
>people choose to be ill
>>
>>28881545
>things like that would happen from time to time
You'd get hit on by guys from time to time?
>>
>>28881575
>born inferior
You keep saying that. Elaborate. Why can't you have, say, a good career, a decent living, and friends to hang out with?
>>
>>28881493
Chad as in a bro? I hate bros beyond the slightly more tolerable steezy snow sports ones. Idk what your deal with homophobia is but you sound like me in 7th grade. My shit certainly does stink, I have a lot of shit I don't like about my life but it doesn't define it.
>>
>>28880660
>I'm a friendless, worthless loser.
>Other people can't have fun because I'm jelly af.
>>
>>28881534
Yeah work hard to integrate into society that shits on you for things out of your control.

I'm not saying you can't improve. You can, but there are few problems.

1. You will NEVER catch up to Chad who's had a headstart
2. You will ALWAYS be less succesful
3. You will ALWAYS have to work harder for things

What kind of fucking cuck with no backbone are you to accept these conditions?

>>28881537
Exactly. If someone is due to unfair advantages having easier and better time doing pretty much anything, there is no reason not to be pissed off.
>>
>>28881578
There are people with actual medical problems, whose lives are or started far off worse than a typical /r9k/ whiner. And yet they can still manage to go on. Being a robot is all about giving up before even trying anything, and not taking a single ounce of responsibility.
>>
>>28881579
I just mean generally diffusing drunk situations. Occasionally yeah
>>
File: 1452279409621.png (324 KB, 800x620) Image search: [Google]
1452279409621.png
324 KB, 800x620
OP here, a car full of Chads and Stacey's just pulled up and they are playing some chart music at full blast.

I'm going to be calling the cops very shortly once they are well and truly drunk, that should give me a better chance of having them shut down.
>>
>>28881629
see
>>28881380
do you WANT to be alone?
>>
>>28881622
>everyone's success is determined at birth

You're a fucking retard. Nobody is born a Chad. Nobody is born a robot. Someone who is born into a rich family has some advantage at start, but he can easily fuck it up and end up with a lousy life, while someone born into a less fortunate family can still make a good life.
>>
>>28881597
You can have these things. But for example say you're short. In any social situation you're going to be disadvantaged. People will by default respect you less. Everything will be harder for you. People will treat you worse for your inferiority(this is a proven fact - the halo effect).

How could you ever accept this and work hard to integrate in society that hates you.
>>
>>28881629
>Calls cops.
>W-Why don't I have friends?

Seriously, stop being a faggot. If you want to live your worthless life, fine. But do it without being a huge cocksucker to others.
>>
>>28881667
> not praising OP for wrecking normie's party
all the normies in this fucking thread
>>
>>28881255
Ah that makes sense. Oc
>>
File: 1427838616046.jpg (61 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
1427838616046.jpg
61 KB, 960x616
>>28881656
I don't like alcohol or partying I just want them to stop playing loud music and shitting the place up with BBQ smell.
>>
>>28881625
I have actual medical problems

That comparison is laughable, just because a few remarkable people can do something doesn't mean everyone should be held to the same standard. Some people can run 100m in under 10 seconds, why can't you?
>>
File: 1462318637268.jpg (12 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1462318637268.jpg
12 KB, 320x240
>>28881357
>wanting peace and quiet means I have no friends

this is what normalfags actually believe
>>
>>28881657
>Nobody is born a Chad.

I'd like you to tell say that when you're standing in front of two men.

First man is 6'5", has big frame, attractive face and got born into a rich family.

The second man is 5'6", looks like a goblin despite his best effort and his family was poor.

>but he can easily fuck it up and end up with a lousy life, while someone born into a less fortunate family can still make a good life.
Yeah it's about the probability. According to your logic there should be a fair amount of homeless people who used to be very rich. But for some reason it isn't so. Also even disregarding hygiene and things you can change. How often do you see a homeless guy with good facial aesthetics?
>>
>>28881664
You picked a very stupid example. I'm a short guy, and I have a fairly successful life, friends, well respected in general.

And of course, now you are going full retard and either claim I lie or say that I'm a cuck because I had to work harder for it or that it was all given for free to taller guys some other typical retarded shit.

Just admit the truth. You want to be a failure. You could have done something, you could still do something, but you choose to remain a failure.
>>
>>28881690
>Muh secret club XD

Fuck off to Wizardchan or wanking to My Little Ponies.
>>
>>28881629
Keep us updated pham
>>
>>28881607
Faggot=lame ass faggot who thinks their shit doesn't stink

There's not another word that describes someone like that and it's hard to put into definition, but basically it means you're a tryhard idiot normie.

>Chad as in a bro?

Chad as in the fucking guy who gets all the girls. Like all the girls of your dreams

>inb4 tricking yourself into thinking your faggot fucking oneitis is your dream girl
>inb4 whats a oneitis

If you were gonna do either of those things just fucking neck yourself already you piece of shit.

>I hate bros beyond the slightly more tolerable steezy snow sports ones.

No one gives a fuck, we hate you just the same. You're are basically bro dude version of a normie to us. It's the exact same thing. You hate them, we hate you. So why not just go full douche faggot?

>Idk what your deal with homophobia is but you sound like me in 7th grade

I'm not using it in a homophobic sense. Honestly I tolerate gays more than fucking normies.

>My shit certainly does stink, I have a lot of shit I don't like about my life but it doesn't define it.

Yes it does dude, your life is fucking garbage. I'd dread being a fucking normie. It'd be worse than being a failure loser neet bitch cuck that i am by a longshot having to put up with that day to day bullshit and pretending.

>inb4 im not pretending
>inb4 i dont have to deal with that much bullshit

Yes it is dude, and yes you do. I don't give a fuck how delusional you are about it, you're still fucking delusional.
>>
>>28881720
There's nothing wrong with wanting that, but I'd just go ask your neighbors to keep it down politely and get to know them a bit. You being hateful and nonfunctional is what makes it bad
>>
>>28881699
>why are you holding a door?
>how did you even get that in the middle of the room?
>>
>>28881724
>well respected in general
Just lol. Short men are respected less. This is a known fact.

>say that I'm a cuck because I had to work harder for it or that it was all given for free to taller guys some other typical retarded shit.
Why is it retarded? Did you not accept having to work harder for things? Do taller men not have easier time being succesful(they do, they earn on more and have happier marriages on average).

>Just admit the truth. You want to be a failure. You could have done something, you could still do something, but you choose to remain a failure.
Working hard for society that shits on me is what I'd consider a failure.
>>
>>28881722
>First man is 6'5", has big frame, attractive face and got born into a rich family.
>The second man is 5'6", looks like a goblin despite his best effort and his family was poor.

One guy got good looks, and born rich. It helps his starting point. Of course, if he never tries to get a job, only spends his family's money, and just generally fucks things up, he'll end up poor and worthless later on.

The ugly guy with no money can do what everyone else does, get an education and a job. He'll be better off.

Your intellect is unbelievably low, I must say.
>>
>>28881629
fucking do it dude, fuck the normies. Post pics of cops showing up
>>
>>28881780
>Just lol. Short men are respected less. This is a known fact.
You are a retard. This is a known fact.

> Did you not accept having to work harder for things?
I did? How so? If anything I got lucky and haven't had to work as hard as most other people. Because I'm exceptionally skilled at what I do, so I was able to get my degrees and also get my career into a good state with less work than most others. All those taller guys had to work a lot harder than me, and still didn't get as far as me.

>society that shits on me
You keep repeating that and still haven't given a single example. Liar.
>>
>>28881782
> Of course, if he never tries to get a job, only spends his family's money, and just generally fucks things up, he'll end up poor and worthless later on.
Compared to the inferior guy who can end up poor and worthless even if he tries hard just because of the disadvantage.

>He'll be better off.
He won't be a Chad. He will be better off than before, but he will still be accepting the shit society flings at him.

>Your intellect is unbelievably low, I must say.
Normies usually try to shame the inferior people into participating in society. I'm not falling for that.
>>
File: 1406835332447.png (775 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1406835332447.png
775 KB, 3300x300
>>28881774
>button it cum guzzler, Chad can't save you now that the cavalry has arrived!
>>
>>28881762
What is a oneitis? As much as I'd like to talk to you about all you wrote it's pretty obvious there's some deep, disfunctional anger/mental illness here and I don't think you'd be able to hear me out. Best of luck guy, I seriously hope things get better
>>
>>28881840
>You are a retard. This is a known fact.
Good job disproving me.

> If anything I got lucky and haven't had to work as hard as most other people
So you're actually just a lucky faggot who gets things easily, that somehow is short. Good job proving my point.

>You keep repeating that and still haven't given a single example. Liar.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect
>>
>>28881720
I just don't believe that someone who has friends and a fulfilling life would call the cops on a house party that's happening during the day and probably isn't even that loud.

You (or OP if that's not you) only care because you are jelly.
>>
>>28881806
Will do, its still only early evening here so I'm just waiting a little bit so that they can't start up another party once the cops leave.
>>
>>28881891
>hurr durr u had to work harder because ur short
>actually no, I had to work less hard than the tall guys
>hurr durr I proved my point

You're using your mental illness as a shield against logic and reality.
>>
>>28881622

>1. You will NEVER catch up to Chad who's had a headstart

Chad doesn't actually exist, you fucking mongoloid

>2. You will ALWAYS be less succesful

False

>3. You will ALWAYS have to work harder for things

False, on top of which, who cares if you have to work harder? Are you the cuck with no backbone? Faggot
>>
>>28881923
Well if you had a tall guy who had the same skills you had, he would have easier time having success in life.

You might not be tall, but you still had other unfair advantages. So you are proving my point.
>>
>>28881773
I have problems communicating so its just easier to call the cops, besides they are all the same sort of people that made my school years a nightmare.
>>
>>28880660
Where are you from, OP?

origno
>>
>>28881941
>Chad doesn't actually exist
I'm not the guy you replied to, but you pretty much said "more attractive people don't actually exist," so think about that for a minute.
>>
>>28881883
>What is a oneitis?

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I TOLD YOU NOT TO ASK THAT AND YOU STILL DID. GODDAMN I HATE YOU. THE ONLY CHAD/ACTUAL NORMIES ON THIS BOARD ARE THE FUCKING FEDS. YOURE JUST A DELUSIONAL BITCHMADE FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

>as much as I'd like to talk to you about all you wrote it's pretty obvious there's some deep, disfunctional anger/mental illness here and I don't think you'd be able to hear me out. Best of luck guy, I seriously hope things get better

IN NON MY SHIT DOESNT STINK NORMMIE SPEAK YOU JUST GOT FUCKING VERBALLY DESTROYED AND WANT TO PLAY IT OFF LIKE YOU DIDNT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28881941
This. These are the only things that separate people on this board from the made up groups they hate
>>
>>28881941
>Chad doesn't actually exist, you fucking mongoloid
Yeah sure. There aren't men who get born attractive and into rich/influential families. Nuh uh.

>False
Sure. Actually it's true.

>False, on top of which, who cares if you have to work harder? Are you the cuck with no backbone?
Firstly it's true. Secondly, if you are inferior and have to work harder, it's like being overcharged in store. Imagine you walk into a store and because of something arbitrary you couldn't choose, all prices are double for you. Now there are two possible reactions to this.

1) Accept this and pay up like a good goy
2) Stop shopping there
>>
>>28881968

No, I said "Chad" doesn't exist.

"Chad" is shorthand for everything you fucks hate about successful people and his exact definition can differ from person to person, he's basically a boogeyman you faggots have concocted as a way of arguing why you should never try in life, as this nebulous concept you call "Chad" will always have it better than you

think about that for a minute, retard
>>
>>28881955
UK, what about you matey?
>>
>>28880678
Just go away Chad.
>>
if your life is shit then it's your fault, regardless of how other people may have treated you in high school or whatever. If you yourself believe that life sucks and is unfair then you will remain cucked forever.
>>
>>28882006

Got some sources for those hot opinions, chief?
>>
>>28881977
My gf found the reee meme from one of those fb groups I mentioned and we use it when alone jokingly

I know you said not to ask, but I don't care lol. What is a oneitis?

Destroyed? All you said was my life is garbage, which you know literally nothing about, so it doesn't affect me that much. If you'd like to talk seriously and actually listen I'd be down
>>
>>28882031
That unattractive/poor people have on average worse lives? You really want a "proof" for that?

Also which of the two men I mentioned is the cuck? I'll be waiting for an asnwer. Also explain how he is a cuck.
>>
>>28881955
elWJFOIOWefoowE
>>
>>28881977
Also, you're angry because you think ou Feds and weirdos go on this board. I'm telling you that it is shared on fb for peoe to pull memes from. This is how I found it, there are lots of "chads" who lurk here now and use it for content
>>
>>28881952
>post proof that he is totally wrong
>hurr durr see you proved me right

Did you get warged into from the future by any chance? Your brain seems damaged.
>>
>>28881977
are you literally autistic? or just deluded

maybe if you tried learning stuff about the world by yourself instead of reading about it on a computer you could live a better life, faggot cunt
>>
>>28882109
>post proof that he is totally wrong

You didn't do that though. If you were tall you would have more success.
>>
>>28882031
His ass. It's an unbelievable source of facts that, even when proven wrong, are still right.
>>
>>28882130
I have more success than the tall people around me. Now post "proof" that I would be more successful if I were taller.
>>
>>28882051
I have a feeling that this is bait, if so well done. If not, im so fucking pissed dude you have no idea. My entire being is rage right now. That is what ree is, not some playful meme you joke about with your bitch ass slut gf, its pure incarnate rage. I still feel like you're lying though so post proof of gf, like a pic of you and her or just her :^)

>I know you said not to ask, but I don't care lol. What is a oneitis?

Again you've pissed me off more than I can put into words, but it basically means the one you love. ree

>Destroyed? All you said was my life is garbage, which you know literally nothing about, so it doesn't affect me that much. If you'd like to talk seriously and actually listen I'd be down

Yes lets fucking talk you goddamn piece of shit. I know about your life already, its just a regular goddamn normie life where you basically eat shit and like it all day every fucking day, but why dont you go ahead and tell me more about it?
>>
>>28882099
>there are lots of "chads" who lurk here now and use it for content

And they have the cheek to call us parasites, fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>28881492
This is retarded.

You may be able to use the muh physical appearance excuse for why you have no gf since sexual attraction is based on appearance mostly, but not for friends. To make friends, all you have to do is have a non-shitty attitude and actually leave your basement to meet new people.
>>
>>28882159
Just go to google and search for "Height success in life"
>>
>>28882099
*wannabe chads use it for content

FTFY

>>28882125

lmao u mad because im right tho

I have tried to live and been shat on countless times faggot, I bet you have too. I know enough about the world to make that judgment.
>>
>>28882184
>have a non-shitty attitude
Which means accepting the unfairness and bad treatment that inferior people have to endure. If that's considered non-shitty then my attitude is seriously shitty.
>>
>>28880660
Do it, call them now op, don't wait until 10
>>
>>28882168
do you also get this mad when talking to people in real life? no wonder you turned out like this, you take le ebin memes too seriously
>>
File: 1443741280711.jpg (88 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1443741280711.jpg
88 KB, 1333x900
>>28882184
>"Just go out there and meet new people anon!"

How can we do that if people ditch us after a couple hours?
>>
>>28882184
> implying we want to make friends with the dumbasses outside
>>
>>28882217
No actually I don't, but I still ended up this way because normies are fucking shit :^)
>>
>>28882211
Wat?

All you have to do is be nice, and most other people will reciprocate it. What unfairness? What the hell are you talking about, retard?

>>28882219
Join clubs and hobbies that involve repeated interactions (note: watching Chink cartoons in a basement alone ten hours a day doesn't count). Take some initiative. Ask for a phone number or if they'd like to hang out some time.
>>
>>28882168
It's not bait, I'm being serious. I could never imagine having such a strong emotional reaction to someone posting on an Internet board but I guess we are different in a bunch of ways. Living like that doesn't seem enjoyable or emotionally mature.

I'd like to know why you think being "normal" is eating shit all day. What your perception of life is. Without getting into a rage or ranting- just tell it to me calmly and straight. Not posting pics for obv reasons. Again if you need more proof look up those groups I mentioned on fb and you can find lots of screenshots and content from here
>>
>>28882260
>All you have to do is be nice, and most other people will reciprocate it.
Not necessarily. People will still treat you according to your looks.
>What unfairness? What the hell are you talking about, retard?
That many things out of your control affect your life and sometimes make it harder.
>>
>>28882219
if people ditch you then you're probably not really making an effort to make them like you or get them interested in you, it may be because in your head you're thinking about something else, like browsing this retarded board or just hating other people.

I bet you don't even pay attention to what anyone says to you
>>
>>28882184
Friends are taking a back seat at this stage, for years our body's have been crying out for sexual release and intimacy. The only people I have been able to make friends with are all virgins too as that is the only thing that gets talked about.

>inb4 huur fuck them
None of us are gay.
>>
>>28882236
Never implied otherwise. If you happy not having friends, good for you. Was just saying that making friends isn't based on physical appearances. I've seen many short, fat, deformed, and otherwise ugly people with a good social circle.
>>
>>28882168
Also I will totally recognize you may have had awful social situations that were outside of your control and that shaped your outlook, but they don't necessarily represent reality bud
>>
>>28882300
Not him, but
>your life does not represent reality
>>
>>28882260
>Ask for a phone number or if they'd like to hang out some time.

>"Ah sorry anon but I'm just having a quiet night in tonight"

Net day their feed is full of pictures of them having a good time at some party.
>>
>>28882196
And how does that apply here? It doesn't and you know it. If I had been taller, I probably would have been less intelligent and less good-looking. So I would be less successful. Proof right there.
>>
>>28882265
>It's not bait, I'm being serious. I could never imagine having such a strong emotional reaction to someone posting on an Internet board but I guess we are different in a bunch of ways. Living like that doesn't seem enjoyable or emotionally mature.

Kill yourself you little bitch. I was exaggerating because I find it funny, but my point still stands.

>I'd like to know why you think being "normal" is eating shit all day. What your perception of life is. Without getting into a rage or ranting- just tell it to me calmly and straight. Not posting pics for obv reasons. Again if you need more proof look up those groups I mentioned on fb and you can find lots of screenshots and content from here

Being normal is eating shit all day because it just fucking is. Tell me your day to day life and ill tell you where you're eating fucking shit. You'll be like noo but i like it, but honestly deep deep down you wish you didn't have to do it and you could just go home and be by yourself. Or maybe you like to do it sometimes, but most of the time I bet its a fucking chore at least somewhat, I don't care how much you've tricked yourself, we both know its true. Thats as calmly as im gonna write it, just tell me about your life faggot
>>
>>28882323
>If I had been taller, I probably would have been less intelligent and less good-looking.
How so? Actually tall people are on average more intelligent. This is also something you can confirm by a simple google search.
>>
File: zg_dredd_rip.jpg (113 KB, 1422x800) Image search: [Google]
zg_dredd_rip.jpg
113 KB, 1422x800
>>28880660
>If the music plays for just a second after 10pm I will be calling in a noise complaint.

Glad to know that I am not only one upholding the law
>>
>>28880660
>norman neighbors
>not gathering the local tribes
>donning your maile
>going to do battle with the invaders

Hey, is it just me, or is the Bayeaux Tapestry generator broken for everyone? I can't get pictures to load: http://bayeux.datensalat.net/
>>
>>28882277
So you're an angry abusive jerk. That's why you have no friends. Why would anyone want to be friends with you when you are not nice at all but such a negative asshole?
>>
>>28882277
>Not necessarily. People will still treat you according to your looks.
Not really. Physical appearances really only matter in sexual matters.

I like my friends because of how well we like. How much fun we have when hanging out. Almost never does physical appearance come up when I'm not thinking of fucking someone. I never think "boy, he's a bit ugly, I guess I won't invite him to come bowling with us."

That's really all in your head. Try taking a break from r9k for a while. You've been brainwashed.
>>
>>28882348
I most definitely would be less good-looking if I were taller. Harder to say anything about intelligence. But most likely lower.
>>
>>28882322
Some people won't want to be your friend. Others will. Keep trying and you'll find someone who will.

>In before I've asked a billion people if they'd like to hang out and they all said no.
Almost the entire world's populous is able to make friends except the special snowflake known as you, amirite?
>>
>>28882348
Typical loser faggot, learning about life through his web browser

How are you so autistic as to believe that some studies by some universities or agencies actually dictate all life in the planet? and not only that, but you also base your mindset and entire lifestyle choices in stuff you read in the internet

KEK
>>
>>28882356
>So you're an angry abusive jerk.
Yes I am angry. I have every reason to be angry.
>Why would anyone want to be friends with you when you are not nice at all but such a negative asshole?
Why should I be nice when I am being treated poorly for things out of my control?

>>28882359
>Not really. Physical appearances really only matter in sexual matters.
Do you even read the shit you post?
>Almost never does physical appearance come up when I'm not thinking of fucking someone. I never think "boy, he's a bit ugly, I guess I won't invite him to come bowling with us."
There is this word that you probably don't know. It's "subconsciousness".
>That's really all in your head. Try taking a break from r9k for a while. You've been brainwashed.
As opposed to being brainwshed by normies and society?
>>
>>28882300
It does represent reality though. The majority of reality is fucking shit, just look at the world. I don't care if you're a good person surrounded by good people all the time and each of you shits gold, because that doesn't represent the majority of the world and actual reality. You're just a lucky delusional normie faggot who needs to be culled. (lol jk feds i would never kill anyone else besides my self)

the feds have literally already been to my house because of this type of shit so thats why i added that.
>>
>>28882387
Yes, because only 1 in 100 people have autism which makes me snowflake alright.
>>
>>28882385
>most definitely would be less good-looking if I were taller. Harder to say anything about intelligence. But most likely lower.
How can you draw this conclusion?

>>28882396
>How are you so autistic as to believe that some studies by some universities or agencies actually dictate all life in the planet?
They could be wrong. Obviously. But when the sample is big enough, it's not that unreasonable to believe it. Not to mention most of these studies are peer-reviewed.
>you also base your mindset and entire lifestyle choices in stuff you read in the internet
Real life confirms my mindset.
>>
>>28882402
who is treating you poorly? also how and why?
>>
>>28882402
>Do you even read the shit you post?
Yes I do. Do you read yours?

>There is this word that you probably don't know. It's "subconsciousness".
I know that word.

But in terms of actual results, I don't treat my friends any different based on the way they look. It's all about how much fun we can have together. Some of my closest friends are actually average to below average looking. If my subconscious is viewing them worse, real life results sure don't reflect that...kind of weird, huh?

But I can't wait until you respond with how people only want to be friends with tall guys or how every CEO in the world is 6'5" or whatever brainwashing r9k is teaching now.

>As opposed to being brainwshed by normies and society?
It's not really brainwashing if it's reality. Many ugly people have friends. If you ever left your basement, you'd see it.
>>
>>28882461
Who? Everyone.
How? By treating me worse in comparison with attractive people.
Why? Because I am not attractive.
>>
>>28882402
Life is what you make of it you fucking shit, if you want to experience it as an angry and hateful cunt that's your choice
>>
>>28882406
Wow that's nuts. Why do the Feds monitor this place? Serious question
>>
>>28882402
Being an angry asshole is not out of your control. Try being a bit nicer and people will also be nice to you.
>>
>>28882423
Why is it seemingly everyone else can make friends except you and the few societal outliers you share this board with? Literally billions of people on this planet have some sort of social circle.

I know this board loves to blame everyone else but themselves, but maybe the problem is you...ever think of that?
>>
>>28882500
worse how you deluded idiot?
what do you even mean
>>
>>28882489
Well if you read the shit you post you should know that
>Not really. Physical appearances really only matter in sexual matters.
Is wrong. Physical appearance matters in every social interaction.
>But in terms of actual results, I don't treat my friends any different based on the way they look.
Well even if I believed that, halo effect tells us that this isn't generally the truth.
>If my subconscious is viewing them worse, real life results sure don't reflect that...kind of weird, huh?
You would treat attractive people better.
>every CEO in the world is 6'5"
CEOs are actually on average taller. This isn't some /r9k/ brainwashing either.
>It's not really brainwashing if it's reality. Many ugly people have friends. If you ever left your basement, you'd see it.
I'm not denying they have friends. I'm just saying it's not fair and that the ugly people have to work harder for things. That's all.
>>
>>28882457
>How can you draw this conclusion?

It's at least as valid as your claim that I would be more successful if I were taller. Then again, you don't even understand how statistics work.
>>
>>28882530
because of the beta uprising. At least one of the school shooters posted here right before he killed a bunch of people. I would show you the card they gave me as proof, but im banned on my phone, maybe ill upload it to imgur if you want
>>
>>28882538
Maybe because all the people suffering from similar social problems gravitate here? Like minds think alike and all that.
>>
>>28880660
Pics or it didn't happen idiots.
>>
>>28882520
I'd rather be angry and hateful cunt than be a cuck who accepts unfairness.

>>28882530
Not him but it's very possible.

>>28882534
>Try being a bit nicer and people will also be nice to you.
And people will be much nicer to attractive people?

>>28882547
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

There are so many ways in which bad looks make your life worse. Pretty much in any area really.
>>
when will these cucks realize that it's only their personalities and insecurities holding them back.

If you truly believe that everything bad in your life is because you're ugly or short then you, my friend, are the biggest cuck of them all
>>
>>28882600
>If you truly believe that everything bad in your life is because you're ugly or short then you, my friend, are the biggest cuck of them all
Please elaborate.
>>
make homemade flashbangs and chuck em in their yard
>>
>a wikipedia article impedes me from functioning as a normal human being
>>
>>28882591
>I don't want to be nice to people
>waaahhh why aren't people nice to me
>>
>>28882616
Look at all the ugly, short people out there who are doing just fine.
>>
>>28882265
>>28882346

answer me fgt cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>28882346
I live in dc and do policy work and lobbying for basically urban planning and international development. It's really rewarding work, get to travel abroad and represent awesome causes. Pay is enough to keep me happy. Standard 9-5 with a medium sized but intimate team. It's a good position for my age with room for advancement. Living in dc there are always super rich attractive successful people doing better than you but I truly believe success is relative, and you really can't worry about other people. It's all about you.(You're probab going to be like reeee no U don't or whatever but I do.)

Weekends are divided between going to punk or jazz house shows, getting drinks or going to parks with friends, or spent alone if I don't feel like dealing with people. I swing between extrovert and introvert pretty heavily, but those are kind of bs terms. When I choose to be alone I like to ride my bike, stay in and play videogames, or read.

Dating a qt who does curation work at the smithsonian. Got to go behind the scenes at the natural history museum and touch Dino bones- pic related.
>>
Op here, Cops have been alerted and will drop by to check it out soon.

Standby.
>>
>>28882352
>Hey, is it just me, or is the Bayeaux Tapestry generator broken for everyone? I can't get pictures to load: http://bayeux.datensalat.net/

i dont know what is it supposed to do? i don't see anything.
>>
>>28882659
Being nice does not mean people will be nice back. If you are ugly they will still treat you worse.

>>28882681
Just fine? Working hard for things that Chad would get easily is not "just fine".
>>
>>28882562
>it's not fair I have to work for things

This sums it up. You want everything given to you with no effort. Because in your imaginary world others get everything without any work. Especially tall people, they are handed everything such as gfs and money and ceo jobs. There are no tall robots.
>>
>>28882709
Liar, it's not 10pm anywhere.
>>
>>28882616
Because you think that success in any given area is only related to looks and not other things like personalities, talent, effort, and generally being a positive outgoing person.

The fact that most of you blame genetics or physical appearance for your failures is you ignoring that you're probably and underachieving loser who makes excuses instead of improving himself, and you're also probably not very intelligent and close minded
>>
>>28882575
Yeah I'd be curious to see, thanks. Why did they worry about you?
>>
>>28882749
>This sums it up. You want everything given to you with no effort.
Not really. I would gladly work for things if the conditions are the same as for attractive Chad. But that isn't true, I have to work much harder to achieve same results.
>Because in your imaginary world others get everything without any work.
With much less work.
>>
>>28882709
good work senpai take pics
>>
>>28882781
No its 6:30pm here but I've had enough already, they are making a big mess and the house is shaking.
>>
>>28882562
>Is wrong. Physical appearance matters in every social interaction.
Except it doesn't. That's just a defense mechanism you came up with to justify your shitty life. Pretty much in the mold of "my problems are not my fault" and "everyone is against me" that is all so common around r9k. Again, physical appearances only have a material impact in sexual/romantic interactions.

>Well even if I believed that, halo effect tells us that this isn't generally the truth.
Muh halo effect. Yes, physical appearance plays a part in first impressions, but if you're a quality person, you can easily overcome a lacking appearance in everything besides maybe sex and romance. If you're an expert in your line of work, you will advance. If you're funny and nice, you'll make friends.

In short, that first impression based off physical appearance means very, very little in the long run.

>You would treat attractive people better.
Only if I want to fuck them.

>CEOs are actually on average taller. This isn't some /r9k/ brainwashing either.
Have source on that? I recently read an article that has them at just about 6'.
http://gladwell.com/blink/why-do-we-love-tall-men/

>I'm just saying it's not fair and that the ugly people have to work harder for things.
Again, not at all. If the tall, good looking guy is a total douche or an incompetent moron, he's not going to have friends or a CEO position. Both uglies and 'Chads' need to be nice, competent, and etc.. The only place 'Chad' has a distinct advantage is with fucking women.
>>
>>28882736
You are a pathological liar or a complete idiot. If someone is particularly nice, people will be nice to him in return. There is no way that you would be nice and have everyone shit on you. It doesn't happen in the real world.
>>
>>28882819
he's probably never interacted with any human being outside of high school
>>
>>28882783
>only related to looks
I never said it's only related to looks.
>other things like personalities, talent, effort, and generally being a positive outgoing person.
Many of these things are actually related to looks.
>The fact that most of you blame genetics or physical appearance for your failures is you ignoring that you're probably and underachieving loser who makes excuses instead of improving himself
Even if I improve I will likely have less success than Chad who got a headstart. I'm not saying only genetics and things out of your control matter. But they matter a lot and I can't and won't accept this without being angry. It's not fair.
>>
>>28882786
You only want everything given to you for no effort. Everyone had to work for things. You're a deluded liar to think that tall people get everything for less work.

I proved you wrong on that one and you went full retard saying that me, a successful short guy, is proof that tall guys have it easier.
>>
>>28882819
Except for the very ugly people. Well people are "nice" to them but not really.
>>
>>28882858
>waaaaah life's not fair

Life is not fair for anyone, you hare-brained fucknut.
>>
File: 1385744613846.jpg (39 KB, 283x269) Image search: [Google]
1385744613846.jpg
39 KB, 283x269
>>28882707

>I live in dc and do policy work and lobbying for basically urban planning and international development. It's really rewarding work, get to travel abroad and represent awesome causes. Pay is enough to keep me happy. Standard 9-5 with a medium sized but intimate team.

stfu faggot, you know you wish you could stay inside and fuck the gf all day and play vidya instead of dealing with other normies.

> Living in dc there are always super rich attractive successful people doing better than you but I truly believe success is relative

lmao WEW now this is cuckposting

>and you really can't worry about other people. It's all about you.(You're probab going to be like reeee no U don't or whatever but I do.)

Yeah you're right and you is just garbage, but you're too blind to see it.

>Weekends are divided between going to punk or jazz house shows

Sounds gay and lame and like a chore to talk with strangers and shit.

>I swing between extrovert and introvert pretty heavily,

lel cuck

>Dating a qt who does curation work at the smithsonian. Got to go behind the scenes at the natural history museum and touch Dino bones- pic related.

good job, but your life is still mostly succ
>>
>>28882879
People will be much nicer to the deformed manlet who is fun, outgoing, nice than the good-looking angry tall jerk. If you can't even understand that, kill yourself.
>>
>>28882811
>Again, physical appearances only have a material impact in sexual/romantic interactions.
Again, this isn't wrong. You must be retarded to actually say this.
>you can easily overcome
That's the point. Why should I overcome something I had no control over? It's not fair and I have every reason to be angry.
>Only if I want to fuck them.
Once again, believing that looks don't matter at all other than sex is ridiculous and not reality.
>Have source on that? I recently read an article that has them at just about 6'.
Well considering 5'9" is the average they are still tall.
> Both uglies and 'Chads' need to be nice, competent, and etc.. The only place 'Chad' has a distinct advantage is with fucking women.
But if the ugly works hard and does everything by the book, he is less likely to succeed than Chad.
>>
>>28882891
And I should accept this without being angry why?

>>28882923
Being nice doesn't mean being respected and having a good life.
>>
File: 1350164078038.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1350164078038.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
This thread is pretty damn pathetic. Talk about a circlejerking pity party where losers don't want to change at all so they blame their problems on everyone else, like they always do.
>>
>>28882966
People who whine about life not being fair are fat tumblrinas like you. You choose to be a failure. Meanwhile the rest of humanity knows life is not fair and sucks it up.
>>
>>28882785
heres one with an old timestamp imgur.com/BsJCERS
>>
>>28882858
Why are you so obssesed with "Chads"? Just because other people have it better than you doesn't mean that your life and your idea of "success" should revolve around them, especially if they are people you "hate". I don't understand, you hate them but you want what they have? That doesn't make sense.

A normal person just ignores them and moves on.

And if your problem is that you think it's too unfair that you have many handicaps and they have it easy then grow up, normal people aren't thinking about that all the time
>>
>>28882982
nobody is more pathetic than the anime girl avatar posting weeb
>>
>>28880746
There's no normies on r9k. You just like to pretend you're a normie.
>>
>>28881629
> that pic

oh boy that reminds me of the scenarios I used to fantasize about when I was like 8 or something.
I imagined the girl of my dreams (or any cute girl at all because at that time there wasn't even a 'girl of my dreams' yet) keeping me in a buried tank underneath her house or something and only feeding me with her pee pee and poo poo. Somehow I could survive like this for months in my fantasy because I thought that's what loving her enough could do lol

and people ask why I'm a 27yo virgin
>>
>>28882911
90% of your responses are still emotional shitposting but I'll try and respond. You're really not making much of a case for yourself here but idk what I was expecting.

I'd get bored staying inside all day doing nothing. We fuck at least once a day as is and have a great sex life.

As for the success stuff- as other people are arguing about in this thread, there are so many things in your life outside of your control- economic background, looks, social ability, and it def can get frustrating dealing with that and seem appealing to just reject everything as you seem to be doing. But I'd rather live a happy life doing the things I like rather than bitching and moaning about things I largely can't change. It's a waste of time. Just try.

I like talking with strangers and making new connections. It's rewarding. Again you're still not making any real points beyond shitposting because of your own shitty situation. My life isn't succ, is p fucking great.

I'd be curious to hear about yours. Maybe I can help lol
>>
>>28882996
>Meanwhile the rest of humanity knows life is not fair and sucks it up.
That's what makes them cucks.

>>28883030
>I don't understand, you hate them but you want what they have? That doesn't make sense.
Why not? I hate that I can't be them.
>A normal person just ignores them and moves on.
Like a cuck.
>And if your problem is that you think it's too unfair that you have many handicaps and they have it easy then grow up, normal people aren't thinking about that all the time
Well then they are once again cucks.
>>
>>28882941
>Again, this isn't wrong. You must be retarded to actually say this.
It's sad that people are this brainwashed.

>That's the point. Why should I overcome something I had no control over? It's not fair and I have every reason to be angry.
It's life, faggot. First impressions are based off physical appearance since we generally see first.

But you are whining and bitching on here like you have to do a lot to overcome it, which couldn't be further from the truth. If you're a quality person, other people will quickly see it.

>Once again, believing that looks don't matter at all other than sex is ridiculous and not reality.
Care to provide any evidence of your position. Because I see many average (or below) people in good jobs, with good social circles and even in relationships. Again, really strange considering you are making it seem like physical appearances are a handicap that will regulate you to basement-dwelling for life.

>Well considering 5'9" is the average they are still tall.
I like how you claim something and then can't back it up. And 5'9" isn't that tall.

>But if the ugly works hard and does everything by the book, he is less likely to succeed than Chad.
lol
>>
>>28882911
You seem to be trying REALLY hard to convince yourself I don't like how I live my life in a way to make you feel better about your own choices. I don't say this to berate you, just to point out the obvious. It doesn't have to be like this. Come hang out anon
>>
>>28883091
>everyone but me is a cuck
>I'm better than them because I'm a failure at life but at least I haven't done any work!
>>
>>28883091
It must be difficult to be an autist raised by internet memes
>>
>>28883109
>It's sad that people are this brainwashed.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking when I read your shit.
>It's life, faggot.
Lol I will not be a cuck who accepts unfairness.
>Again, really strange considering you are making it seem like physical appearances are a handicap that will regulate you to basement-dwelling for life.
I'm just saying you have to work much harder and you will on average end up with worse results.
>I like how you claim something and then can't back it up. And 5'9" isn't that tall.
What the fuck? Average height in USA being 5'9" is a fact. And 6' being taller than average is a fact. So if CEOs are about 6' that means they are on average taller than normal men.
>lol
Nice rebuttal.
>>
>>28883164
>I'm better than them because I'm a failure at life but at least I haven't done any work!
Exactly. If I did work I would be helping society that treats me poorly for things out of my control.

>>28883172
And still people haven't been able to disprove the things I've said.
>>
File: 1442616140144.jpg (156 KB, 668x716) Image search: [Google]
1442616140144.jpg
156 KB, 668x716
>>28883075
Sorry man, my brain is basically fried from taking drugs so sometimes I like to just shitpost and call you a cuck because it amuses me a little.

>I'd get bored staying inside all day doing nothing. We fuck at least once a day as is and have a great sex life.

Being lonely and bored is better than being a wagecuck normie having to deal with people and shit.

>great sex life

Bet she would like it better from chad desu

>But I'd rather live a happy life doing the things I like rather than bitching and moaning about things I largely can't change. It's a waste of time. Just try.

No you wouldn't you just feel like you have no other choice. Maybe you don't with a gf

>I like talking with strangers and making new connections. It's rewarding.

lmao you keep using this word in replace of awful cuck work that is hard but you get a little tiny bit of basically which adds up to nothing because you really dont care about that person anyway and wish you could be doing something else.

>I'd be curious to hear about yours. Maybe I can help lol

My life is awesome dude, I play vidya, jack off, do drugs, watch movies, shitpost, talk with friends online etc man. I admit I probably couldn't be a normie if I wanted to because of anxiety and already fucking up so much of my life, but again I'm honestly ok with it and like it better at this point than trying to be something that is 24 hours six days a week of shit, cucking, and annoyances.
>>
>>28883237
If you did work, you would get friends, respect, money, a gf. But you want none of those.
>>
>>28883268
I would get less than a Chad and would have to work much harder. Not to mention it's not guarranteed that I will get these things. Just look at all the robots who are fit, have jobs but can't get a gf.
>>
>>28883138
>just to point out the obvious

Oh yeah fgt, trying oh so hard. You seem to be the one trying hard familio. Feel bad for you desu
>>
>>28883289
You would get much less because you don't want to work at all. You don't want friends or success. You want to be a failure. It's what you chose.
>>
>>28881380
>walk up with a case of beer on each shoulder
>Hi, I live in the neighborhood, mind if I join you guys?
>"sorry bud, this is a private party, next time alright?"
>embarrassment and self awareness hit you like a freight train as you realize how awkward you look
>everyone's eyes on you, some girls are whispering, some giggling
>you turn around and start walking home as you hear the gaggle of chads and stacies behind you burst into raucous laughter
>you go back home, pack up your shit and move to the next town

socializing, not even once
>>
>>28883338
Well I can't accept that life is unfair without being angry and bitter.
>>
>>28883205
>Lol I will not be a cuck who accepts unfairness.
Fair enough. I personally couldn't care less if you stay a friendless basement-dweller for life.

>you will on average end up with worse results.
Again, care to provide any proof of that aside from your own self-defense mechanisms you made up in your head or read on r9k?

>And 6' being taller than average is a fact
The difference between 6' and 5'9" is barely anything care about, despite what you may read in the r9k manlet threads. And I say that as a 6' man myself.

The reason why those CEOs got their positions is because they're the most qualified and competent ones for the position, not because of their looks. But again, I understand that you're a NEET who's never even been in a business meeting before, so I'll cut you some slack on this one.

BTW, if your real life persona is anything like your 4chin persona, the reason why you're a loser is not because of your physical appearance, but because you have an annoying, defeatist, whining and generally retarded attitude.
>>
>>28883265
You like what you like anon, I like what I Iike. Youre applying your own feelings about these subjects into how you think I MUST feel about them and seem unable to comprehend I genuinely don't feel the same. Are you autistic? I don't ask as a meme way to shit on you, jc. Completely fine if you are but I think it would help me understand you a little better.

What kind of drugs do you like to do recreationally? Maybe we relate in this at least
>>
>>28883265
Also, what do you do for work?
>>
>>28883389
>Fair enough. I personally couldn't care less if you stay a friendless basement-dweller for life.
It's not a matter of choice. I can't accept unfairness without being angry.
>Again, care to provide any proof of that aside from your own self-defense mechanisms you made up in your head or read on r9k?
Proof that people who have better starting position achieve more? It makes sense.
>The difference between 6' and 5'9" is barely anything care about, despite what you may read in the r9k manlet threads. And I say that as a 6' man myself.
Lol. Women care about this difference a lot. Just talk to any of them.
>The reason why those CEOs got their positions is because they're the most qualified and competent ones for the position, not because of their looks.
Halo effect means that attractive people will be perceived to be more competent.
>because you have an annoying, defeatist, whining and generally retarded attitude.
Well it's based on the truth.
>>
>>28883395
No dude, it's just how most people feel. Like I said I knew you were gonna be in denial. What else can you do right?

>drugs

I like everything besides weed, shit fucks me out of my gourd and makes me paranoid. I was shooting meth and heroin for a bit, plus scripts of benzos and amphetamines. Basically just whatever I could get my hands on
>>
>>28883441
>work

lmao, nothing. I'm 24 and still at my parents. Been thinking about getting on neetbux though, if I don't kill myself in a couple months, I will probably get a job wageslaving somewhere.
>>
>>28883367
>robots projecting their fantasies onto reality

This literally does not happen.
>>
>>28881194
Only if he'll share his snacks and balloons.
>>
>>28883467
>women care about height

My gf dumped her 6' bf to be with me, a 5'8" guy. She got tired of him being a useless good-for-nothing neet. So naturally she was seeking out a better quality male.
>>
>>28883729
>women DO NOT care about height
Just lol. Keep denying reality. Your anecdote doesn't prove shit.
>>
>>28883756
>if it supports my worldview it's fact
>if it doesn't it's anecdotal

This is why you are a failure in life, and will always be.
>>
>>28883492
>>28883522
And here we have it hahaha holy shit

Look at my life, then back to yours, and tell me I'm just trying to convince myself something. Know you will never be as happy as me, will never be as wealthy as me, will never get to experience so many parts of life like I will get to, will never have the sorts of meaningful relationships I have with people, will never be successful by even the lowest of standards. Keep spending your time on here shitposting, distracting yourself from your shortfalls and convincing yourself you are content with your life, like nothing is wrong when you know it's realll bad. Your poor parents. Though I can't imagine they're much better.

I'm being a dick but it's 99% true and you've been a 12 year old most our conversation, but now I understand why. I hope you don't kill yourself. I hope you figure your shit out as best you can. I'm off for now anon so don't feel the need to reply other than to "reee" and make yourself feel better.
>>
>>28883729
you're a goddamn idiot, she would have stayed with her ex if he had a job and shit AND was taller than you lmao
>>
>>28883816
Women caring about height? We're talking about pretty huge fucking sample.

One woman leaving a taller guy for a shorter one? Sample size 1.

You are a retard.
>>
>>28883827
She would have stayed wit her ex if he hadn't been a /r9k/ manbaby. But she hated it and naturally wanted out. So of course when me, superior to her ex bf in every way, comes along, she'll jump at the opportunity.
>>
>>28884008
>superior to her ex bf in every way
>every way
>>
>>28883840
>it was the only time in the history of humankind it happened!
>no facts can change my beliefs!
>>
>>28881489
Keep me posted Anon! :^) bsgseg
>>
File: 1431580595298.jpg (96 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1431580595298.jpg
96 KB, 500x481
>>28883818
Dude I already told you what my life was, you're just NOW coming to this conclusion?

>Look at my life, then back to yours, and tell me I'm just trying to convince myself something.

Well now you REALLY seem like you're trying to convince yourself of something

>Know you will never be as happy as me

lel I'm happy as shit, like I said earlier

>will never be as wealthy as me

debateable, family is pretty wealthy. Wouldn't that be something if I was richer than you and didn't have to do a single fucking thing :^)

>will never get to experience so many parts of life like I will get to

Dude I've experienced everything that I want to. I bet I have a lot of experiences that you will never have because you're a fucking pussy.

>will never have the sorts of meaningful relationships

*tedious FTFY

>will never be successful by even the lowest of standards

again family is wealthy, I probably could do something with some money.

>Keep spending your time on here shitposting, distracting yourself from your shortfalls and convincing yourself you are content with your life, like nothing is wrong when you know it's realll bad.

lel okay faggot, again you are falling to society and your own standards. You aren't happy dude, and you'll realize it one day lmao.

>I'm being a dick but it's 99% true and you've been a 12 year old most our conversation, but now I understand why. I hope you don't kill yourself. I hope you figure your shit out as best you can. I'm off for now anon so don't feel the need to reply other than to "reee" and make yourself feel better.

Lel I'm replying anyway because I've got nothing, but time and I know you'll read this anyway. Get cucked faggot, I hope your gf fucks one of those successful chads on top of some dino bones you fucking pussy. :^)
>>
>>28884029
Never said that. But just because it happened more than one time doesn't mean it's common.
>>
>>28884025
Yes, every way. You /r9k/ manchildren can't compete with real life people.
>>
>>28884060
Except height.

Also even if we worked hard we still couldn't compete because we got born inferior.
>>
>>28882538
>Few

yeah buddy, society only has a "few" outcasts who don't fit anywhere
>>
>>28884055
Girls and guys who are dissatisfied with their partner are looking to trade up all the time.
>>
>>28884008
lel now I know you're just baiting. Kill yourself manlet
>>
>>28884075
I'm waiting for the day one of you angry autistic manchildren fat neets would steal my gf from me. After it should be easy if you are tall.
>>
>>28884094
Short guys can't get girls? You need to go out of your basement more.
>>
>>28884117
some good looking tall robot come fuck this fags gf ffs
>>
>>28884092
Yeah so? If you had two identical guys and one of them was taller, women would choose the taller one.
>>
>>28884060
>Using anecdotes as facts
>You /r9k/ manchildren can't compete with real life people.
>manchildren

This is either a woman or a faggot, just read the other posts. Next time try to not make your lies so obvious you faggot.
>>
>>28884137
Ive been outside a lot and rarely do i see manlets with girls faggot.
>>
>>28884117
I'm not tall. And I don't want your gf.

I just don't understand why are you trying so hard to avoid the fact that height is in fact very important for women.
>>
>>28884154
They can't, they're too busy fapping to animu. And if they could manage to talk to her, why would she want to go to your place for pizza when I can take her out to a real restaurant?

And no she is not materialistic. But why would a girl pick one of you manchildren who have nothing to offer? She made the mistake of datint one and will never again.
>>
>>28884213
So you are better than us. Okay.

But you just got lucky. That's all. You know it. And that is why I don't feel bad.
>>
>>28884213
>And no she is not materialistic.

yeah right, and you have a 11 inch dick
>>
>>28884213
>why would she want to go to your place for pizza when I can take her out to a real restaurant?

because they are tall and good looking. Prolly less of a faggot than you too

>But why would a girl pick one of you manchildren who have nothing to offer?

again tall. better looking than you. not a complete douche.
>>
>>28884241
I just chose to not be a failure.

>>28884266
There are good-looking robots, but that won't help when they are raging sperglord autists. And it's funny you would call me a douche, when it's robots who are jerks and I'm much nicer to girls. Besides, I am short and good-looking.
>>
>>28884350
>I just chose to not be a failure.
Yeah sure. The good starting position certainly didn't have anything to do with it.
>>
File: download (10).jpg (4 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
4 KB, 230x219
>>28881235
>Tfw hyperhidrosis
>Tfw dripping wet
I've even started wearing athletic clothes all the time so people will think I'm just sweaty from working out
>>
>>28884350
>robots are mean!

you sound like a butthurt girl who got fucked over by some robot. Whatever, not all of us are complete sperglords and we can be nice to girls we like.

>short and good looking

lmao yeah right post pic fgt, also timestamp that shit
>>
File: download (13).jpg (5 KB, 192x144) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
5 KB, 192x144
>>28884350
>Short and good looking
Has...has the Messiah returned?
>>
>>28880660
BBQ's are fun though. you should go bring some beer and hang out with your neighbors. you're not the kind of retard who doesn't know his neighbors right?
>>
>>28883680
>This literally does not happen.
kek, the denial is strong in you my friend
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>28880660
I know that feel too well.
>live in a neighborhood next to a university
>there obviously are a lot of students living here
>eurofag so the gardens of all buildings are linked
>normo cunts two houses over have been partying for the past couple of days
>i'm playing new vegas and have to close the window so i don't hear their annoying music and smell their barbecue smoke
>don't want to call the cops because i don't want to interact with them over the phone
>bottom floor neighbor is a 50-something year old man with no wife or kids
>comes out every night at 11pm with a ladder
>puts it on the wall that separates his garden from the one nextdoor
>climbs it and screams at the top of his lungs at the normies to stop and threatens to call the cops
>they get quiet immediately
>feel bad because the cigarettes from my ashtray get blown out by the wind and land in his garden
>thinking about buying him a bottle of whiskey
>calling the cops tonight to fuck up the normie shitheads
>>
>>28884414
>good starting position
I'm short and come from a middle-class family. According to your logic, I should be a failure. But yet I'm not because I did something about it.
>>
>>28884725
5'8 isn't THAT short. It's not tall, but that's about it.

Also middle class is supposed to be bad? Nah.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.