[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''"""""waiting""""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: thot.jpg (14 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
thot.jpg
14 KB, 298x298
>"I wouldn't have any sexual contact with a guy if we haven't been together for at least a year"

Can we dispel this fiction once and for all that couples that 'wait' are somehow better? If she doesn't want to sleep with you might number one, she doesn't want your genes.

Last night a girl was talking in this Skype chat, saying exactly that. It sparked a debate of sorts that is like to carry over onto here. What is better? Waiting to have sex or immediately getting to it?

Ideally, you'd notice each other, meet, go home, fuck like rabbits, lay in bed together and come to an unspoken sense of permanence. I realize this is unrealistic in the current year, but this wasn't unheard of decades ago. I feel like if she keeps you around and denies you sex you're basically just paying for all of her shit without anything in return. She wants to wait years with you, but she'd hop on Chad in a matter of seconds. Isn't it more genuine for your 'how'd you meet him' story to be "I saw him, knew he was the one. He dicked me like a champ the very same night and I've been here ever since."

Lastly, why do """""femanons""""" pretend they want to wait ridiculous amounts of time before having sex? Rhetorical, I know the answer. They know we want cute over hot, they know we want submissive conservative waifus, so emulating this faithful pure qt is just another way they can be regarded as more valuable, it's just another way they can gain more orbiters. See through their shit. They want to have sex immediately, but only if they deem you worthy of their eggs.

>tl;dr: Do you think that waiting before you have sex with your significant other is a noble act if self control or a glorified form of betabux cuckery?
>>
Waiting for sex = cucked
>>
>>28880583
>>28880612

>she isn't worth it if she doesn't sleep with you the first night

Is this what white people actually believe?
>>
>>28880630
Night one is a bit of a meme, but if she denies you when you go for it, she doesn't respect you or find you attractive.

Let's be reasonable here, this doesn't always mean 'night one'
>>
>>28880674

I don't know, m8.

I'm white but I lived in India for a couple years. A lot of girls won't sleep with you for a certain amount of time out of principle. Some will, of course, but most won't. I honestly like it more than dating in the United States. I like to like people that I have sex and have had enough sex overall that "getting laid" with a random girl isn't quite as exciting as it used to be.

I'd rather have a bit of a challenge and a chase. At any rate, I prefer that girls I'm entering into a serious relationship wait at least a month or two before putting out.

My ex-girlfriend and current girlfriend both made me wait a month or two. Surprise - they were both virgins. I trust girls who are virgins more than non-virgins, and knowing they had the restrain to wait a while makes me think they're less likely to cheat than your average Roastie.
>>
>>28880583
My GF told me, after we've been together for about a year or two, that at first she wanted to wait for about 3 to 6 months before sex. We did it after a month.
>>
>>28880583
I wanted to wait months and months before having sex with my bf but we fucked what was practically our second date.

Oops.
>>
>>28880583
Only worth waiting if she's a virgin.
>>
The general rule in the world of adults is, no sex until after the third date.
>>
>gf thought she wanted to wait a month or more
>lots of sexual tension on our first and second real date
>put it in and imagining being without the other is the worst thing either of us can think of

For once you talk some sense hack. The problem is predatory guys who will pump and dump. You can argue it becomes a matter of the girl needing to be able to judge who's a player but looking past superficial traits but some guys are downright sociopaths and can hide it.

Tldr blame club Chad
>>
>>28880583
>Lastly, why do """""femanons""""" pretend they want to wait ridiculous amounts of time before having sex?
>Rhetorical, I know the answer.

How can one know that he isn't just after a hook up?
That he won't use you and then leave?
You let them wait and if they are really interested in a relationship, they'll wait.
Also; Depending on where you live, it's socially not acceptable and you don't wanna be known as "the slut"
(or killed by your family)
>>
>>28880583
My first gf and I had sex 2 weeks in. It lasted a year and 8 months. Not a good relationship.

My second and I waited months, and it lasted 6. Not great, not bad

My current and I did it first thing in our relationship, and it's been amazing so far. Ideal relationship.
>>
>>28881112
>>28881026
Men need to change, more of us need to want families and stability, we need to value monogamy. Fucktard chads will ruin it all for us by disturbing the balance if women do their part. Women can't trust men.

In the end it is men to blame, always. We are in control, we let women get this bad. And many of us care about pump and dump over stable relationships.
>>
>>28881195
This.
Due to sexual freedom for both sexes and availability of contraceptions, it has literately change they way we view sex. Most men would disagree and blame women on this, yet ironically they don't like the idea of commitment anymore due to divorce costs and staying with the same woman for eternity. Who she will become a roastie to him after being fucked several times. Also all women, with the exception of powerhouse multitaskers, still struggle with the decision to get a career or become a housewife regardless if they'ee conservative ir not. No one likes to sacrifice their freedom to be with someone.
>>
This board is so fucking pathetic. You truly are the bottom losers among a whole website full of them.
>>
>>28881513
You feel better about yourself now?
>>
Two or three dates is more than neccessary to know if you want to start a sexual relationship with someone.

"Waiting" is only a thing if the woman is a virgin and needs more time to gather courage, so to speak. Also if the woman is a virgin and they're waiting for the wedding to have sex.

All other shit like "dating for months without sex" is stupid as fuck. You already fucked a dozen guys before me, you whore, don't pretend you're a born-again virgin or something.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.