[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do I do if I relate 100% to this film? how can anyone live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: very emotional.jpg (408 KB, 800x1177) Image search: [Google]
very emotional.jpg
408 KB, 800x1177
what do I do if I relate 100% to this film?
how can anyone live after seeing this?
>>
What is his film about you've pequed my interest
>>
>>28880487
man I cannot even describe it man. it is the most surreal epic I've ever seen. I ,as I'm sure many would, recommend it.
>>
> Lying Figure trying to have a non Silent Hill thread
Get back to work, nigga
>>
>>28880475
You can relate to it 100%? You have a prostitute of a daughter?
>>
File: 1458165111347.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
1458165111347.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
My favorite film of all time.
>>
>>28881014
okay I was exaggerating there mea culpa
>>
>>28880475
We should all go watch this in some livestream channel. Who has one?
>>
>>28881042
yeah man it's definitely up there for me know
>>
Whats it about? The poster looks interesting.
>>
>>28881175
Play director with a failing life and marriage is diagnosed with a degenerative brain condition and at the same time wins a small fortune. He uses it create an experimental 24/7 play of his life.
>>
For me, it's definitely GOAT. No other movie I've seen even nearly captured what Synecdoche captured.
If you haven't watched it yet, I recommend youtube video series called "The Genius of Snyecdoche, New York".

Robots who like Synecdoche, what are some other movies you liked?
>>
nice looking film. Do you think anybody could recommend me some good films that have slipped under the radar?
>>
File: jy.jpg (50 KB, 1023x236) Image search: [Google]
jy.jpg
50 KB, 1023x236
>>28880726
>implying I made this thread
Amazing movie though OP, good taste.
I know what you mean. It's incredibly depressing. I know he's a gay furfag but for anyone who wants some motivation to watch the movie/wants to learn more about it, check out this analysis series:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjqYpsuBrPU

Every single detail works towards telling the story. I do not often change my favorite movie, but this one forced Trainspotting out of its longheld spot because it's so honest. It's all about the fact you will never find someone who actually loves you for you, all of you, or who understands you, all of you.

Cripplingly depressing, and sadly, truthful and honest. Incredible film.

I encourage anyone who hasn't seen it yet to watch it. It was written and directed by the writer of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
>>
dianne yeast has a yeasty vagina
>>
>>28881605
>It's all about the fact you will never find someone who actually loves you for you, all of you, or who understands you, all of you.

Indeed. Song for Caden talks about that:

"I'm singing this song
But it's about you
Whoever else is listening
It's only about you

See there's just one story
And everyone's the star
And it goes like this...

No one will ever love you
For everything you are

And so you build up layers of deception
And you leave out things to alter the perceptions
Of the ones you love
Who would never love you back
If they knew all about you
Every solitary fact

And the sadness of your life
Is built upon this lie
Of really knowing anyone
Or having them know you

It's the sadness of the world
There's nothing left to do

And so just go to sleep
Just let the hours pass
Sleep it all away
None of it will last

Soon it's all over
You're under clover
And none of it matters anymore."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662uPQ7Xrdw
>>
>>28881517
Happiness and a serious man are two greats with a similar aesthetic and themes
>>
>>28881605
Also how your whole life is this elaborate willing fantasy where you genuinely believe you're building up this big thing that in the end almost always just turns out to be a crumbling mess. And really you know it's going to be a crumbling mess, but you keep on it anyway. Fucking love this film.
>>
Not letting this thread die, all things must suffer before dying.
>>
>>28880475
gouge your eyes out because you will never see a more beautiful film
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.