[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, guys. Help me out here. Theres this one asian girl who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Ok, guys. Help me out here.

Theres this one asian girl who's pretty ugly, but is really smart, and is totally into me.

I'm not remotely attracted to her at all, but I keep leading her on when my dick is thinking for me.

Is it really bad to keep leading her on so I can lose my virginity? This is probably my only opportunity for the next 5 or 6 years, so I want to at least get something out of it even though I don't like her at all.

What do?
>>
shameless bump
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: 1463838965558.jpg (31 KB, 572x685) Image search: [Google]
1463838965558.jpg
31 KB, 572x685
Post a pic and then people will reply to you
>>
File: 81pawEd.jpg (14 KB, 346x286) Image search: [Google]
81pawEd.jpg
14 KB, 346x286
>>28880546

no shit, eh?
>>
Even if she's ugly it doesn't mean that touching her won't feel good. Soft skin is nice
>>
You should do it man
>>
>>28880215
There was this one kpop weaboo who's pretty ugly but really smart and into me...

She asked me out with a kpop video and I was disgusted so I ignored it.

Now she's going to Harvard and is the student leader of some committee.
>>
same thing happened to me anon
>asian girl was into me, didnt like her back tho
>led her on, kissed her
>broke up after a while, went on with my life
>>
>>28880215
is she fat? like what do you find unattractive on her?
>>
>>28880215
post pic or no discussion
>>
>>28880215
This is how I lost my virginity.

This exact scenario. Do it. The "practice girlfriend" is not just a meme, it will really help you out. The first few times having sex is awkward and if you're gonna leave her anyways who cares if you suck? Git gud and git away from her.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.