[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so, anon. what do you like to do? HOW THE FUCK DO I RESPOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 480x454
>so, anon. what do you like to do?

HOW THE FUCK DO I RESPOND TO THIS FUCKFUCKFUCK
>>
>"you"

It didn't actually work mind you but I thought it sounded funny at the time.
>>
File: 45848848473.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
45848848473.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
ergh, I hate this question. I started wagecucking at a supermarket and most of my co-workers are spergs so it doesn't really matter until I walked in one day and a bunch of the normie co-workers were chatting and were like

"anon, what do you like to get up to on the weekends?"

>err, well, you know, movies and stuff?

then I ran to the toilet sweating profusely and now they just think I am another sperg who works there.
>>
I like to post on a forum called /r9k/, here's a link:

>>
>>
File: 1457549999002.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1457549999002.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>tfw legitimately have shooting as a hobby but don't want to tell people because it isn't smart for every employee knowing you have firearms
>"oh, just hang out by myself"
>>
Everything I do, I do either to escape or to look cool. I have been doing this so many year that I have no idea what I actually like to do.
>>
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
"I w-workout and watch m-movies"
>>
>>28880178
>well, uh n-n-nothing much

>"come on anon, you have to do SOMETHING all day!"

>i-i read
>>
workout, play video games, smoke dope, listen to music

you know, the usual

as long as you come off friendly and confident about what you do others won't judge you too much. it also helps if you actually do know a good deal about those things you do so you can enlighten them if they have any questions about that stuff. basically, just be proud of who you are and what you do, if they don't like that, fuck'em
>>
>>28880178

>ikr, this place is so boring, hey do you wanna _________
Fill in the blank anons
>>
>tfw have a normie hobby
>travel

>tfw unironically travel to places like Iraq, the Syrian border, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Abkhazia, and the Colombian mountains
>Normies are enthralled by your stories but think you're a weirdo
>flip them off on your 1950s-looking motorcycle while doing a burnout and riding away into the sunset

Not even kidding about all that. I have Normie hobbies but I'm so into traveling that I feel borderline autistic. I can hardly have a conversation about anything else.
>>
>>28880556
Polish my wizard staff
>>
>>28880556

>tfw cant fill the blank

I'm pretty sure this is why I cant make friends. I'm 31 and havent found single thing that I actually enjoy doing.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.