[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>prom is less than a week away >still haven't asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: (16).jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>prom is less than a week away
>still haven't asked my promfu to go yet
>>
asked your onetis, it's your time to shine....
>>
>>28879917
Stop wasting time on R9K and go ask her or you'll regret it later.
>>
File: 1426146875088.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1426146875088.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>28879917
You fucked up. She was probably asked already
>>
>>28879917
kill yourself normie scum
she's probably already banging some black dude by now already anyway hahahaha
>>
Why whould you want to go to a prom with a bunch of degenerates anyways?
>>
I'm sure you're an 18 year old senior right?

Literal children need to get off my god damn website. although I started coming here at 13, amolst 23 now, you don't want to end up like me
>>
>>28879958
No everyone thinks she's ugly except for me apparently. She's such a qt. And she might actually be pure.
>>28879974
I'm black
>>
>>28880072
Yea, I am.
the memes are so dank
>>
>>28879917
Just ask her. When you actually do it, it's no pressure at all and it might feel like a weight lifted of your shoulders.
Happened to me. She said no but I was fine with that
>>
>>28879917
jesus fuck get off this board failed normie
>>
>>28880239
Was she out off your league?
And did you go anyway?
>>
>>28880338
Yep and yep. If you want to have fun stick with your friends and don't sit alone at the table like a loser like I did.
>>
>>28880448
Damn. Sorry. The people I stick with have more friends so that second part's a hit or miss.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.