[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone /nightwalker/ here? it's so relaxing to just get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 54958984.jpg (4 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
54958984.jpg
4 KB, 301x167
anyone /nightwalker/ here?

it's so relaxing to just get out of the house at like 3:00am without normies going about their business... you can really clear your head since it's so quiet...

I specifically love going into my local town center since it's completely empty and I feel like there's nobody to judge me.

I do get stopped by police a few times for "acting suspiciously" but I just tell them I am walking and they normally just leave it at that.
>>
>>28879864
Every night almost. I live in a small town so there is not much to see or walk around in, but i work with what i go.
>>
>>28879888
They're the best though, literally 0 chance of running into twats if you avoid the bad areas; city you're always worried about twats or even drunk asshats doing something stupid.
>>
>>28879864
I go out once a week and bike around, just exploring the city and enjoying the nature and relative calmness. Then I park my bike somewhere and go walking. Feels good man.
>>
/britfag/ here....

I sometimes get the night bus into central London, it's not completely dead at night but near enough... especially on weekdays.

holy crap it's amazing to just walk around and clear your head, watch the world go by without normies pissing you off.

I have a /nightwalking/ playlist on my phone.
>>
>>28879864
do you listen to music?

im scared i would get robbed or something with music on
>>
yeah, every day i go out and do 40 minutes of biking and then some calisthenics at the playground/park in my area. it's great since i can do pull-ups/chin-ups and incline push-ups since i don't have anything to do them on at home. there's nothing to do reverse sit-ups or regular ones on though which sucks but whatever.
>>
Nightwalks seem so relaxing and chill. I wish I had a friend to go on them with. Then I'd feel more safe.
>>
Almost every time. Either late night or very early morning (right around dawn or so)

I usually listen to Reviewbrah's VORW, eases the mind and it's almost like having a friend there.
>>
>>28880086

sometimes, it depends on my mood... some days I have that 'idgaf attitude' so don't really care about being robbed, it hasn't happened yet.
>>
I live in the hood and take used to take night walks daily until my mother freaked out and thought i was on drugs or something. Yes I've encountered some strange events and even once had to fight a crazy guy. Not a big deal though.

Yes I'm black....
>>
>>28880244
>Yes I've encountered some strange events and even once had to fight a crazy guy.
Tell us more.
>>
I'd like to live where you live. I keep hearing mudshits screaming at each other outside every night. I'd get beaten up if I started doing this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.