[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today is my oneitis' birthday, and she invited me to hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o6xy12OiNu1scam2vo1_250.gif (936 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6xy12OiNu1scam2vo1_250.gif
936 KB, 250x141
Today is my oneitis' birthday, and she invited me to hang out with her at night, eat some dinner at McDonalds and then go to some pub. Right off the bat, this is gonna be new to me, since I've actually never been invited to a girl's birthday party/celebration/whatever, and going out at night isn't even my thing.

The "problem", I guess, is that I think there's going to be a lot of people there. Like, a whole fucking lot. Including at least one male friend who's kind of chad-like.

I really wanna go and spend some time with her, but I feel like my anxiety and straight up jealousy will end up forcing me to excuse myself to the bathroom and cry for a good 5 minutes.

She's the only one in my life, but I'm simply one of SO FUCKING MANY in her's. This feeling destroys me completely.
>>
File: 48587747.jpg (2 MB, 1694x1133) Image search: [Google]
48587747.jpg
2 MB, 1694x1133
my onetis just took out a restraining order against me........
>>
File: 1460276492960.jpg (50 KB, 440x487) Image search: [Google]
1460276492960.jpg
50 KB, 440x487
>She's the only one in my life, but I'm simply one of SO FUCKING MANY in her's. This feeling destroys me completely.

this

Just stay home and masturbate, you can't outcompete those guys
>>
>>28879510
Don't go.

It's going to suck to reject her invitation, but it's going to suck even more to hurt her by excusing yourself and leaving in the middle of the thing because you can't stand her loud friends. You know all those stories about genuinely, genuinely, nice girls having obnoxious friends are true. Some good personalities just seem inexplicably unfazed by attracting much shittier personalities to themselves. Either way, you're not going to like that, and she's going to be embarrassed by your leaving, even if minimally.
>>
I've been in that situation, I went and awkwardly stood around wishing there was a way to talk to her more, then went home and felt bad about myself. Bet you'll be the same my friend.

On the plus side it was the event that made me get over her, seeing her enjoy herself with other men in a way that she never would with me. It's the cuck life but it's the only life for me.
>>
>>28879510
>Including at least one male friend who's kind of chad-like.
haha she's definitely not fucking you then
>>
>>28879510
Tell her you can come and hang out for a bit, that way if it gets too much you can just leave.

Has she ever given you any signs that she's interested in you?

>The one true way to stop being a robot is to put yourself out there.
>>
>>28879544
greentext it originally?
>>
>>28879633
I dunno man, it's just so hard to tell...
Either she is sort of interested in me, or she's just the sweetest, kindest and nicest girl I've ever met, and I'm not exaggerating with that.
She talks to me with interest, cares about me like no one has ever cared about me. Always asking me how I'm doing... that sort of stuff.
>>
>>28879668
Tough call, she could be interested in you but she could be, as you said, the sweetest girl ever. she sounds nice anon.

Do your best to make her happy too and what happens, happens.

>I think you should go to the party though
>>
OP, go to the party. I understand your fear, but honestly: even a bad experience is better than not going at all, because you will hate yourself for missing this. It can very well be a nice evening.
>>
I ultimately decided that I'm going to the party. It's at 8 pm GMT.

I'll make an update thread of sorts after it's over and I get home. Let's see how it goes...
>>
>>28880926
I believe in you OP
this was not original. I'm surprised
>>
>>28879555
Why masterbate when you can begin the new master race.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.