[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who fat fuck here? >mfw being fat has stopped me from having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1405675995863.jpg (98 KB, 983x752) Image search: [Google]
1405675995863.jpg
98 KB, 983x752
Who fat fuck here?
>mfw being fat has stopped me from having a normal life
>mfw get tired after 5 minutes of walking and legs hurt
>mfw can't meet with someone in person because when they see me being fat they will lose interest
>mfw try to lose weight at gym but get laughed at so leave
>mfw try to starve myself for a few days, but get horrible stomach aches and headaches so end up eating again
>mfw got on diet and lost about 20kg but got tired of eating veggies all the time for 6 months
>>
calories in calories out bro, no excuse
>>
>>28879427

I'm so jealous of you fat fucks, you can lose weight and become a completely new person, I wish my problems were fixable let only just through determination
>>
File: 1464392836955.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464392836955.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
>>28879427
>finally get serious about weight loss because i've got nothing to do all day anyways and i recently hit 260
>get to 250 in a week
>no matter what i do fluctuate betweent 250 and 260
>eat the same amount as my literal skellymode brother while exercising more than him

JUST COUNT CALORIES BRO

DO CARDIO AND WALKS LOL YOU'LL SHED THE POUNDS
>>
>>28879521
You need to eat less than him, your probably eating the right amount of calories to maintain your own weight.
>was doing the same recently and am trying to eat less
>>
File: 1463108348559.jpg (120 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
1463108348559.jpg
120 KB, 640x373
>>28879521
>giving up after a week
>not knowing about water weight
>not lifting weights and just doing cardio
>>
>>28879557
>WATER WEIGHT BRO
>CARDIO, BRO
>JUST GOTTA STICK TO IT, BRO

>>>/fit/
>>
>>28879646

He's right though, I see fat cunts come to my gym all the time for a few weeks doing 5 mins of exercise a day then never come back, they expect instant results with minimal effort
>>
>>28879427
>Try to stave myself for a few days.

Why do people always do that shit? You need food for everything.
>>
I'm not that fat but definitely out of shape. BMI (yeah yeah I know) says I'm just over the line for overweight.
5'9
170lbs
27yo

My eating recently has been out of control, I'm, trying to bring it down. I'd like to stay below 1500 calories a day but I know me.

I ran a few weeks last summer and it was going well. I was able to go longer stretches without needing to slow down to a walk but eventually got shin splints I think. I stopped around the end of fall and then earlier this year I tried picking up jump rope to help get me started again. But now my left knee is kinda hurting and everything I read points to an ACL injury which wouldnt be terrible (i can still walk on it mostly fine) but I have no health insurance to get it taken care of.

Being a fat depressed neet is harder than one might imagine at first. Its like walking down a hallway and seeing different doors constantly closing on you. Rooms you wouldve liked to walk into are now locked away from you.
>>
>>28879727
Desperate times.
>>
>>28879427
laughing at fat people in the gym is literally the dumbest thing ever
im gonna start going to hospitals and laugh at cancer patients
>>
>>28879427
>getting laughed at in the gym

Where are you going? All the gyms I've been to have been incredibly supportive of fat people.
>>
>>28879746
Not gonna work in the end. Just eat.
>>
>>28879767

It does work, I'm tired of this meme
>>
>>28879781
No it doesn't. You gotta eat eventually and the weight comes back. You can't function normally without food.
>>
>5'7"
>220lb
>have trouble lifting >50lbs
>arthritis (I'll soon be able to get to doctors for it!)
>deceptively fat
If you ever get a chance to breed, breed with someone who doesn't have joint disorders. I got them from both parents.
>>
>>28879806

It doesn't all come back, worked fine for me just most people think they can go back to eating normally after it and not exercise when eating normally for them got them into that situation
>>
Do a ketogenic diet.

Super fat fucks have no problem eating bacon and burgers and steaks and they lose like a trillion pounds.

Yes, the early weight loss is water weight.

But after that, it's consistent and fat-based.

Seriously, do it man.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.