[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>literally every kiddo ever why do all human children want up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464282561075-1.jpg (135 KB, 1066x1491) Image search: [Google]
1464282561075-1.jpg
135 KB, 1066x1491
>literally every kiddo ever

why do all human children want up
>>
What they really want is to be held.
>>
>>28879397

Because it's fun to be carried high
>>
File: a75.jpg (29 KB, 680x486) Image search: [Google]
a75.jpg
29 KB, 680x486
>ywn have a loving family with 5 children
>>
>>28879441
>five
I want ten nigger. As a cisgender white American male though, I'll be lucky if I can get any, let alone any from a white woman.
>>
Everyone loves hugs. Id hug you, anon, but you probably havent showered in a while
>>
>>28879453

>ten

better hope you make it rich m8
>>
File: 1427353385829.jpg (13 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
1427353385829.jpg
13 KB, 597x519
>sometimes day dream about having a kid and raising them up
>https://youtu.be/lpBkYZvWxg4?t=155
>that last bit between altair and his son
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE7_BKvHikU
>bioshock good ending

especially that line from altairs son, 'all that was good in me came from you'

i cannot deal with it
>>
>>28879498
Children don't cost that much. Fucking normie memes.
>>
>>28879397
>you will never pick that kid up
>>
It's like a theme park ride to them. Adrenaline and dopamine shoot through their little prepubescent veins as they look fearlessly upon the ground from their towering vantage point of two feet off the ground. Truly an acrophobic's worst nightmare!
>>
>>28879437
Exactly
Op was never a child
>>
>>28879619
they do if you dont want criminal niggerlovers
>>
>>28879681

Only because baby products are marked up to hell and back because "you're not a good parent if you don't buy these things!!"
>>
>>28879619

>Housing
>Medical stuff
>Extracurricular activities/sports (if you don't want robot children)
>Food
>College

Just off the top of my head. That's not counting the luxuries that will probably need to be cut out, like school trips, birthday parties, holidays, toys (well,tablets by now)...

Also, your poor hypothetical wife. How far apart are you going to have these ten siblings? Is she going to have to juggle her 2-month old, her two-year old twins, her four year old, and the older kid who's getting bitter from lack of attention?

Unless you want to go the daycare route and add to all the costs you already have.

I want a big family too, but we can't all have the Loud House. 5 is stretching it (and probably stretching your wife)
>>
>>28879730
people who cant support children shouldnt have them in the first place

t. poverty child
>>
>>28879730
i dont mean a fuckin videogame console or a next level pacifier
im talking about education and health
>>
>>28879730

Babies don't need shit except titty milk and blankets, but you have about two more decades of a growing human after that.

It's not a pig farm m8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.