[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>5'11 >flat chest >no curves >skinny as a rail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wojak.jpg (13 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
13 KB, 216x233
>5'11
>flat chest
>no curves
>skinny as a rail
>wider shoulders than hips
>wide feet
>often get called 'sir' in shops
>tfw
>>
>complaining about male privilege
Can you, like, not?
>>
>>28879395
Can l fuck your faggot ass?
>>
>>28879432
Is it even possible for a female to have male privilege?
>>
>>28879395
Yet you will never date a man shorter than you.
>>
>>28879454
No, I won't. I have *some* standards.
>>
you think you have it bad?
i just hit 100 as a rogue and its hard as fuck to farm equipment because horde sucks in bgs and i cant do any raids
>>
>>28879448
If she looks like a fucking disgusting gorilla man like the OP
>>
>>28879448
It's possible, if she had her vagina cut at birth, was so ugly nobody cared in school, was so abnormal she didn't like what others liked, was stupid so her grades were suppressed, was so ugly all the other girls got to sleep around instead of having a normal relationship, then went to college with no extra money from mom and dad because "she's tough enough for it", and then in her 30s started getting attention from men that would literally report her attention to authorities if they were younger, then have one or two kids and sue her for half of her wages and full custody in their 40s. Then she'd know male privilege.
>>
>>28879471
90% of the population of your country will be under 5'11 unless you live in the netherlands or something.
>>
>tfw no fridge gf
>>
I'm attracted to tall, skinny, tomboyish girls more than anything. Unfortunately I'm a 5'11" thin-wristed twinky looking bitch boi and no girl would ever date a guy the same height and weight as her.
>>
>>28879503
To be fair, dick cutting is an American thing. It just doesn't really happen in Europe.

Enjoy your American male privilege.
>>
>>28879525
>fridge gf
Eh?
>>
>>28879551
>no girl would ever date a guy the same height and weight as her
I dunno, you see a lot of short, fat people with other short, fat people.
>>
post dem feet lad

origianal
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.