[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for women >she has black friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 32.png (131 KB, 396x354) Image search: [Google]
32.png
131 KB, 396x354
Red flags for women

>she has black friends
>>
>>>/pol/

If she doesn't know how to kiss
>>
2bh females are essentially walking red flags
>>
>doesn't have a feminine penis
Originalcomment
>>
>>28879381

Agreed, I want a women who has kissed at least a dozen guys before me so I can be sure that she's had enough practice to know how to do it.

>t. cuck
>>
She has horses as a hobby/job
>>
>>28879465
I said nothing about her kissing a dozen guys
I just want her to know how to kiss.
You're the one with the cuck fetish my guy
>>
>>28879504

Holy shit this, all horse girls are crazy bitches
>>
>>28879512

How is she going to "know how to kiss" unless she's had practice? Are you searching for a girl who instinctively gives perfect kisses on her first try?
>>
She listens to Biance
>>
>>28879360
>she talks to virgins/athiests
>>
>>28879360
Agreed. Very true.

Also:
-she has piercings other than her earlobes
-she she has hair dyed an unnatural colour
-she has a tattoo
-she mostly guy friends and few female friends
-she spends significant amounts of time on 4chan
-she comes from a bad family or a broken home
-she smokes cigarettes or often has her own supply of weed or does any other drugs
- she's friends with transsexuals or other degenerate idiots and lunatics and uses their lingo
- use of identity politics lingo in general

And there are many more of course specifuc to certain situations
>>
>>28879706
>TFW my fiancee is 7/9 of those things.

>I fucked up
>>
>materialistic
>piercings / tattoo
>smokes
>has dated or fucked womanizer/chad

greenflags:
>plays tabletop or does rp
>doesn't gossip
>virgin or only sex in a serious relationship
>doesn't go to concerts/nightclubs
>can cook
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.