[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /drinkingsorrowsaway/ here? what are you robots drinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4chan beer post 4chan r9k.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
4chan beer post 4chan r9k.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1440
who /drinkingsorrowsaway/ here? what are you robots drinking tonight and what you up to? having me some millers beer pic related
>>
>>28879339
>drinks because he's sad
>is drinking shitty beer

Fuck off, you silly cunt.
>>
alcohol cuck reporting in
I feel so shit
and its getting more and more expensive to get drunk as my tolerance grows
>>
>>28879375
thats how its supposed to work anon

you drink crap beer because you just want to get wasted and numb the pain, not to enjoy it.
>>
i wish i could afford to get drunk
>>
>>28879375

Fuck off asshole, that's how its done.

Fucking retarded redditors
>>
>>28879339
Had a small party (it was intended to be a gathering of friends from middle school, but more people came, whatever) and one of my friends brought a bottle of Jack Daniels with him because he won`t drink it anyway

Feels good to be drunk on stuff you didn`t even pay for
>>
I feel like fuck
if I move I will vomit
kill me
>>
A mild hangover is kind of comfy.

Anyone else know what I mean by this?
>>
yesssssssss guys, I'm so in love and just fucked up my school course so I've been drunk every day for weeks i love you guys
>>
>>28879535
definitely, it makes me not overthink everything i do and say and just more chill in general
>>
>>28879489
get out of here, you don't belong here.
UNORIGINAL COMMREAFAJFASSJ
>>
>>28879535
That is technically the last bit of 0.01% booze in your blood.
>>
File: 1452365202036.png (40 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1452365202036.png
40 KB, 200x200
>>28879761
>Tripfag telling anyone to fuck off
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>28879339

Have been drinking pretty heavily this year, mostly starting with a few beers and then moving on to whisky.

I really need to stop as I have put on quite a bit of weight. Really not looking forward to going to bed at night without a few drinks.
>>
>>28879761
Isn't "Brandon" a Chad name, sounds like someone who makes up rules.
>>
File: WIN_20160510_19_49_51_Pro.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160510_19_49_51_Pro.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>28879923
if he lost weight he'd be a chad.
>>
>>28879434
>to get wasted and numb the pain
then just get a handle of cheap vodka and pound that shit. more efficient than drinking all those crap beers.
>>
>>28879993

Cold beer tastes a lot better than tanning cheap vodka though.
>>
you left like a bottles worth of beer in the bottom of the bottles, damn amateur.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.