[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Fembots are real why don't they trade their sex points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
If Fembots are real why don't they trade their sex points with robot attention points?

Checkm8 shit posters.
>>
>>28878496
Because their equally unattractive and socially inept as every other robot. The fact they have a pussy doesn't change anything.
>>
>>28878549
>equally unattractive and socially inept
a woman can be a 1/10 mentally retarded landwhale and still get a decent looking partner
a man has to be a 6/10 to get a 4/10 nowadays
80/20 rule in action
women given free choice, only choose Chad like the stupid sluts they are
>>
>>28878583
>a woman can be a 1/10 mentally retarded landwhale

not even robots want a woman like that why would any sane man want her?
>>
>>28878549
>>28878648
Are any of you speaking from experience?
>>
>>28878648
the women on their level rejected them in favor of chad
>>
>>28878583
Anon let me explain something. Just because a womans a woman doesn't mean they have it better in life. You talk like you think that kind of lifestyle is actually enjoyable. You think ugly women like being a backup sex toy to the majority of men, or always being #2, or 3, or last choice? No woman likes the fact that the only thing men care about is whats in their pants.

So sure, there may be a 'free chance' but that chance isn't really that nice when you're treated like that's the only thing that matters.
>>
>>28878855
Not him but: If I had the choice between being totally ignored by the opposite sex or at least least have the ability to get some I'd choose the latter.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.