[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all these threads trying to normalize women on /r9k/ Are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11
File: 1453686307088.jpg (20 KB, 243x240) Image search: [Google]
1453686307088.jpg
20 KB, 243x240
>all these threads trying to normalize women on /r9k/

Are we being infiltrated? Where are all of these cunts coming from?
>>
>>28878047
Most of these stupid shits come from reddit. That, I'm sure of.
>>
I'm more concerned about the tranny and trap and gay shit.
>>
File: ducktyping.jpg (37 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
ducktyping.jpg
37 KB, 615x409
https://therationalmale.com/2014/06/03/male-space/
>>
>>28878047
>Are we being infiltrated?
Yes. SJWs love attempting social engineering.
>>
I used to be a woman hating robot. I stayed in my room all day depressed and shitposting. But then I gave women a second chance. Now, I'm a happier person and I no longer shitpost on r9k.
>>
>>28878100
Thats not how this works.
Thats not how any of this works.
>>
>>28878047
This is been going on for a couple of months now, Summer is starting it's going to get a hell of a lot worst
expect more normalizing women
calling women fembot ( no such thing as a fembot)
pushing more SJW ideas at the moment they are attacking /pol/ with anti pol shit posted near everyday I see something along with blacked threads which included racism towards whites but thanks to sjw mind set you cant be racist to whites. but they will come for us and what they percieve as mysoggyknees. we need to stand strong and tell them to gtfo

I believe they be coming from reddit and tumblr with the goals of controling the board and removing what they deem bad behaviour in the sjw context.

It doesnt look good for us robots, unfortunately their is a problem with certain part of our brothers, I'd rather not call them robots but they will fawn and cuck themselves over the new incoming females and give up their core values for female attention.then they will push fembots more and more ( females cant be robots)
>>
File: lel.jpg (4 KB, 120x99) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
4 KB, 120x99
>>28878047
>Where are all of these cunts coming from?

Out of women's vaginas.
>>
Probably lolcow. Speaking of them, we should do a raid on them again.
>>
File: og.jpg (29 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
og.jpg
29 KB, 500x270
>>28878123
Yeah that's some weird bait making a shitpost saying it's not a shitpost.
>>
is there a special subset of paranoid schizophrenics that treat r9k as some sort of vulnerable base?

women and men are equal you fucking nerds, and guess what? they should get paid equally as well
>>
>>28878322
THIS, you fucking pathetic misogynistic losers need to vote for hillary if you ever want to get laid.
>>
>>28878322
You must be purged. RRREEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28878322
Hello new friend

Men and women do get paid equally infact their are it is against the law to pay women less than a man. Women however make a CHOICE to work less hours and not advance their career.

But people like you hate it when women make choices you don't like. people like you are more sexist than r9k could ever be

there is a special place for you and your uneducated speech it's called tumblr they will gladly help keep your delusions of opression in a first world country alive.

Nice memeing my friend and enjoy your summer before you go back to school from your lack of knowledge you need it :^)
>>
>>28878426
I cannot believe I just got reddited like that
(I'd love to RP a long fluffy response but I'm too tired, so tired)
>>
To combat this invasion we could possibly have generals (much like brit feel) to keep this topic alive ( as im sure they want to bury it as soon as possible or shame people into accordance.

The goal of the general would first be trying to get rid of these normie invaders, insuring the core ideas of the board survives and pushing back against the new forces ideas like "fembots" and causing interboard conflicts.

General would need a cool name though
>>
>>28878449
It's common knowlege mate if you were really a robot you'd know the facts, Neets have lots of time to read my friend hopefully your still around in 3 1/2 months if schools not too tough for you

Nice classic use of the "shit he called me a newfag better call him one too"
>>
>>28878555
if NEETS used their time productively they would not be robots though, so how does that make sense?

living on handouts from your government and family is not something to take pride in, if we had the capacity for shame the this board would be a grave yard
>>
File: magic_pepette.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
magic_pepette.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>28878047

It's probably just another demographic change.

Even if all the original Robots were still there, 100% of them, they would make for less than 16% of the posters (at least according to the last stats posted by Moot some years ago, in 2016 it's probably even less than that).
>>
>>28878602
obviously hasn't had philosophical conversation in neet threads.

Prehaps you and I have a different idea of what a robot is?
>>
>>28878047
Women are just humans bro. Most of us are a little fucked up.
>>
I have been here forever but don't give a fuck. The gross female threads are fine. They are disgusting and that's okay. They have a place here but should not be the entire board.

But the "I'm a female and here is my outraging opinion" threads should result in immediate ban. Except in the case of men trolling which many of them are.
>>
>>28878717
women have plenty of places they can whine about their life with out getting back lash, heck maybe even encouragment
tumblr,reddit,facebook etc

Men do it on the whole told to go away man up fuck off etc and they must hate women ( if it has anything remotely to do with women)

So please excuse me if I'd like one place to vent away from women with simular people to myself
>>
>>28878047
It seems a lie to me that you are north american. fight the kunts! make threads to mock femanon threads, put pasta on their threads, make false reddit threads that claim this board as reddit9k, put women rek gore into their threads, goatse, pepe images I dunno just fuck them for the sake of the fun obtained from sweet victory
>>
>>28878712
we think a robot is the same thing, but you don't think a female one counts. I get it, you didn't get laid in high school, but you gotta let these things go
>>
>>28878779

Safe space, safe space, my kingdom for a safe space!
>>
>>28878789
this is wear your newness shows only in the last few months "fembots"
A female can never truly be alone their will always be someone willing to contact her, irl or online (as proved by our great cucks on the board willing to jump at the chance to talk to a grill on skype)

Strangers are more likely to care if your in distress etc

I could go on but
> I get it, you didn't get laid in high school, but you gotta let these things go

your clearly not a robot if your using these blatant shaming tactics. plus you haven't said what a robot is. only that I dont think females can be one(which is correct)
>>
>>28878789
>didn't get laid in high school
Found the female infiltrator.
>>
File: 1452605718953.jpg (121 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1452605718953.jpg
121 KB, 520x588
>>28878982
indeed that anon should have read the handy guide
>>
>>28878899
you did not ask me to describe what a robot is, you merely suggest we had differing opinions of what they are. We do. Mine is more inclusive, I do not think people need to fill out a bingo card of how pathetic they are to be a robot. To discount women as robotic entities because they could not be alone is a logical mistep. How many self proclaimed, or peer reviewed *rolls eyes* robots have to be what they are?
if you say more than none, you are willfully ignorant,, but hey, who am I to shit on your pity party. Enjoy it boys, you deserve it
>>
>>28878047
Any time women find out there is a place that's almost exclusively men they want in. It doesn't matter if they like the men that hang out there or not. They just want to chime in with their retarded chirpy voices that we're wrong and blah blah blah. It's been happening since men were men and women were women. They are selfish cunts who can't stand to see men have something of their own. I'm just surprised they aren't up in arms for their own /r9kforwomen/ board.
>>
>>28878227

I hate those fembots threads. Sad thing is,200+ posts everytime

We need to counter attack with more women hate generals or normes BTFO generals
>>
>>28878806
>beta numale white Knight detected

You should really stop defending women so readily. They're scum.
>>
>>28879020
>*rolls eyes*
you ruined your bait with this
>>
>>28879195
nigga I said in my second post that I was role playing and these autists wouldn't let me go
>>
>>28879020
>I to shit on your pity party
wasn't your first post about the meme gap
I truely feel bad for you if your stuck in the sjw mindset your life will be harder than a robots

>discount women as robotic entities because they could not be alone is a logical mistep.

Loneliness is a core part of the robot experience i you rip out a core component you can hardly call it the same thing.

Many women still take part on the board and prehaps understand it. However they don't feel the need to anonuce to the world that they are women then reap in the attention they get from alone males. Also they don't bring up their gender in topics ( as if it gives them extra standing in their arguement.

It creates false hope and hurts people in the long run. females have many places they can go to talk about things hurting them ( even on other boards on this site) men do not with out getting the same lol virgin and other nonsense
>>
>>28879212
so you were trying to make bad bait? i dont get it.
also, i didn't read all of your posts
>>
File: 1442986279089.gif (159 KB, 329x353) Image search: [Google]
1442986279089.gif
159 KB, 329x353
>>28878047
You do realize that back in 2008 before all of you faggots took over and were still losers getting bullied in highschool that /r9k/ was a place on the internet that actually had entertaining discussions and OC?

You don't own /r9k/, it belongs to whoever wants to be here. And really, for the majority of you ronery faggots here it would probably be good if you lost your safe space - you have an unhealthy relationship with this place.
>>
>>28879212
I liked the interaction, it keeps the thread alive and more people will push against the summer friends.
>>
>>28878055
lel I moved to reddit bc 4chan wuz too sexist, thanks trump for normalizing liberal rhetoric
>>
it's lolcow attempting to raid again
>>
I've noticed this too, and why are women so obsessed with everyone else knowing they're a dumpster? Why does it have to be a topic of conversation?
>>
>>28879479
how do you advise we deal with them ?
ride it out and hope not too many of are cucky robots side with them?
>>
>>28878065
thanks anon, that was a good read
>>
>>28878047
Yeah, the normie shit is starting to piss me off a bit.
>>
>>28878100
>and I no longer shitpost on r9k
you just did m9
>>
>>28880277
>saying normie
Fuck off tripfaggot
>>
>>28878308
I`m always up for a raid.
>>
File: 1464143149079.jpg (540 KB, 2000x1473) Image search: [Google]
1464143149079.jpg
540 KB, 2000x1473
>>28878382
They must all be.
>>
>>28879089
I wish they did whine for their contaiment board and fucking Hiro made them one,so they could just GTFO from here and leave us alone.
>>
>>28879236
Oh,fuck you.I`m pretty sure you`re just a normie,that read up on the history of this place and is now using it to shill his pathetic PC agenda.
>>
I think we are being infiltrated.It`s been happening for a while now.We can`t really do much about it,sadly.
>>
>>28878060
>Not wanting women to be deprecated
2D, Tulpas, and Faggotry is the cure for humanity.
>>
You're all newfags.

This has been going on since about 2010, when Athens first started posting. A good 50% of the threads asking femanons questions, fembot feels, "femanons, x y z?" are made by him. I don't know why, he's autistic, but this has been something going on on this board since before half of you started browsing. He is literally one of the biggest shitposters on /r9k/ after Craig.

It's literally nothing to do with reddit, sadly. But I cringe at how many newfag redditors are in this thread pretending they're not from reddit and acting like they know what's what.
>>
>>28878322
>>28878380
I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>28882243
Is their any reason for the sudden increase in femanon threads? most of the time recently at least one is on the front page at most I've seen 3 or 4

while I agree with your statment that they have been here for a while I'd say not at the same volume
>>
File: e74de26deac3c5134e58a7745db599d7.jpg (474 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
e74de26deac3c5134e58a7745db599d7.jpg
474 KB, 1024x1024
>>28882561
likely just one or two faggots posting
>>
>>28879236
It was just retard stories. Nothing special.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.