[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only had 2 friends. With one of them Ive been friend for 8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: CINQJNsUkAAfRid.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
CINQJNsUkAAfRid.png
13 KB, 418x359
I only had 2 friends. With one of them Ive been friend for 8 and with other for 6. The only 2 people with whom I felt comfortable and not having autistic seizures and anxiety panic attacks.

They also kept me on having social life. Going out and giving me opportunity to have social interaction. They were also good friends in general. Both always helped me.

We had a deal to go to on 2 month trip through Europe this summer. 7 days ago we got drunk and I got in a fight and told them to go fuck themselves and that we are done. They are now having summer trip. I messed up bad.
>>
>dear /r9k/
>I told some normies to fuck off and now I can't exploit them
LOL
just go on vacation by yourself and meet a foreign qt who will mistake your autism as a language barrier
>>
>>28876833
Apologize or explain more
>>
>>28876867

I gave them all my money for that trip. I have no car nor finances. I can only save situation by finding job but the situation of depression fucks me up.
>>
>>28876833
how did you meet them?
>>
>>28876833

I am sure it sucks even more because unlike me you got to experience ability of having some people to do social activities with and losing that hurts even more than not having it to start with.
>>
>>28876954

Guy I know for 8 years I met in first grade of high school. We sat together and even though he was leaning on normie side he did have interest in cinematography like me so we found equal ground and we became cool.

Guy I knew for 6 I met in town during night out.He invited me to his party while drunk. We smoked pot there chatted and stayed in contact later because he found me to be okay in overall impression.
>>
>>28876833
Op are you slav?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.