[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 >26 in june >girls in my age group will be hitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 30yearoldaginwoman.jpg (33 KB, 639x639) Image search: [Google]
30yearoldaginwoman.jpg
33 KB, 639x639
>25
>26 in june
>girls in my age group will be hitting the wall soon
>Missed out on young adult pussy, and young adult life in general
End this suffering
>>
>>28876288
it's probably your fault and just get over it. you can't get back lost time. maybe you should have tried harder.
>>
>>28876335
Im also 26 in june and this anon is right. There comes a time when we have to do something
>>
>>28876288
you're only turning 26 life isn't over and you're still young
>>
you know those 18-20 year old girls who were fucking 25-28 year olds when you were wasting your time?

time to swoop in and cuck the next crop of incels
>>
>>28876823
Yeah, but how?
What do 18-20 yo girls like?
>>
>>28876844
same thing as every other girl likes

money
>>
>>28876844
just create the illusion of maturity, you just have to be adult in comparison to what they know.
This could be a car, alcohol, a steady job, facial hair, put together fashion. Obviously I'm not a don juan if I'm lurking this haunts, but as far as I can tell you have a de facto advantage to her peers if you show up to the plate
>>
>all these teenagers believing 25+ is old

Being single in your 30s is great. That's when you can date girls from ages 20-40. And for long term projects, it's much safer to go for girls when they are approaching 30. A girl who's hot at 20 can still completely hit the wall. Meanwhile, if she still looks good at 30, odds are she'll keep looking good for a long time.
>>
>>28876884
Alright, I can do put together fashion, in 1-2 years maybe facial hair and a car.

Should I use tinder, okc or talk to girls in person?
>>
>>28876884
I still live at home, have no car, job/career, and im fat.Awful fashion sense too.
>>
>>28876975
I only know from in person, but I assume any or all would work.. If it's got an age filter just bump yours down to the low end, and hang out at college/university bars

I'm not speaking from direct experience, but I know peeps who started circling the youngins when they were mid-high twenties and got something going pretty easily, so... that and your own (or what I assume is universal) experience of some young girls dating above their cohort this must be something that can happen for you
>>
>>28877007
you know full well fat weirdos can still get it going

the no job or car or house will be problematic for long term associations, but I presume you can still snipe something for brief encounters in a perfect storm scenario
>>
>>28876288
i'll be 27 next sunday. trust me, you didn't really miss anything.
>>
>>28876335
Hi Norm Normington
>>
File: 1455567220001.jpg (682 KB, 2544x2050) Image search: [Google]
1455567220001.jpg
682 KB, 2544x2050
It is never too late.

But the ones who got young pussy while young are the same men who gets young pussy while old.
>>
>>28878724
I disagree. I got no pussy when I was young. But now I'm older, and get young pussy.
>>
>>28878887

How old are you and the pussy? What do you do for a living?
>>
welp, doesn't matter in my case senpai, regardless of my age. pretty much doomed, and i have come to accept it. though, at times it becomes difficult.
>>
>>28878887
I'm 31, have a well paid job, and find it easy to pull college age pussy. Back in college I was the typical nerd who never went out.
>>
>>28879000
How so? What are your excuses? The usual ugly, manlet, fat, neet?
>>
>>28879002
was supposed to be a reply for
>>28878969
>>
>>28879002

31 is young, wtf.
>>
>>28876288

Ladies don't hit the wall until mid to late 30s. Stay employed and in shape and you'll be hot property for those desperate women who fell off the cock carousel.
>>
>>28879037

manlet i suppose, 5'6". no idea if i am ugly or not.

ppd probably is the biggest factor. dont really trust anyone, especially women. i have had women be nice/approach me, but i am sure its out of pity, or they are pulling some normie joke or using me for some roastie scheme.
>>
i'm 29, the only girls i have a chance with are fat disgusting pigs. all the good ones were taken by the time they turned 25. the only single girls left at this point are pig faced fat asses or literally insane girls

crazy girls are ok, but there's a good crazy and a bad crazy
>>
>>28879104
Yes, it is. It's a good age, you actually have your shit together while still being young. Girls in their early 20s love it, you seem so much more mature than boys their ages.
>>
>>28879257
I'm 5'6" and that doesn't prevent me from getting girls. My last two gfs have been taller than me in fact.
>>
>>28879452

What if you want girls shorter than you, just check out of relationships in general?
>>
>>28879488
Then you have a stupid arbitrary criteria that makes your dating pool smaller. Why would you want to, anyway? Just date girls regardless of height.
>>
>>28879452

how did you get them anon? how did you lose them? tips?

in all honesty, i am not too big on this manlet thing. its whole purpose is to incite insecurity though ebin trolling. not to say it isn't a factor.
>>
>>28879607
It's actually easier with tall girls, since they tend to care less about height. Seriously, all you have to do is not give a fuck and they won't either. Focus on displaying your good qualities instead.

I got them the usual way, we broke up the usual way. I'm sure some tall bitter virgins are going to pounce and say "lol she cucked you with taller Chad and left you for him", but that's just not the case. Actually the opposite, one girl was 5'9" and she left her 6' bf for me because she got tired of him being a useless neet.
>>
>hurr durr the purpose of life is to have casual sex with as many women who are attractive as possible

Guys, you seriously need to get over this insecurity. There's more to life than competing in the hookup game. Really. It's okay that you're not competitive there. You only need to find one loyal woman. One. That's it. Getting a solid career is way fucking harder than that.
>>
>>28877007
Then what are you doing about it? Are you going to be a fat poorfag neet living in the basement for the rest of your life? Or are you going to get up your fat ass and do something?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.