[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Friend Ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: untitled.png (457 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
457 KB, 1000x563
>2 years ago
>get introduced to a girl by a friend over the internet
>eventually become best friends with her
>we start dating
>she's a teen at the time and there's a long distance between us
>we meet up twice
>first time we meet is amazing, second time is mediocre
>fast forward to present, a few months ago we start talking again
>get close again
>start falling for her
>tell my best friend I met a year earlier that I love her
>start sending him a barrage of loving stuff about her
>some sexual stuff, though it was meant to be taken as a joke
>the day before yesterday, we're closer than ever
>he tells her that I love her
>she rejects me
>block him
>next day, unblock him because he said he was being a wingman and trying to get us together

(cont)
>>
Don't even post the rest, you're a beta failure and the fault is yours alone

If you weren't fucking that girl the first day you met her there was no chance she was going to be your gf
>>
File: britgas.jpg (105 KB, 659x900) Image search: [Google]
britgas.jpg
105 KB, 659x900
stop typing. inhale gas.
>>
>>28876255
This, you've gotta show your interest from day 1 or they instantly put you in the friend zone. Better luck next time OP.
>>
File: Keemstar.jpg (15 KB, 267x267) Image search: [Google]
Keemstar.jpg
15 KB, 267x267
>>28876245

>he enters a Skype call with the girl
>I join, he is largely indifferent and acts as if nothing happened
>doesn't apologise
>I tell him to fuck off
>remove them both from Skype along with other friends who were in the group chat
>deactivate my Facebook account just to get away from it all
>go away for an hour
>girl and my other friends (excluding my so called best friend) worried sick
>one drives down to my house to check I haven't killed myself
>I calm down, apologise and start mending
>get a message from an old friend I've known for a long time
>he says he's part of another group which consists of the girl, my "best friend" and a group of other friends
>I ask him what they are doing
>he says that the guy is legit posting everything sexual I'd ever said about her
>I tell my old friend to join in the "roast of me" by posting a fucked up childhood story I sent him
>it disturbs the group so much that they tell the guy to stop posting
>five minutes later and he starts doing it again

(cont)
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (7 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
7 KB, 320x180
>>28876292
>my old friend starts telling me how people were reacting
>obviously, the girl is shocked and disgusted
>I start having a mental breakdown
>girl asks if I'm okay and I tell her I know everything
>she legit thinks I've hacked her as I know about the call
>tells me that she thinks I'm a sick, disgusting, perverted and evil and that she never wants to hear from me ever again
>at this point, I'm setting up the noose
>friends realise and even the girl tries to contact me
>I apologise to her
>best friend never apologises
>find out the next day that the guy had been talking to her all day and all night
>this guy was not a chad, nor even a normie
>he just ruined my life so that he could get with a girl
>>
b
bu
bum
bump
bum
bu
b
>>
I don't really follow the story too well... you got fucked by two friends talking behind your back, one without your permission, and one with your permission, and did the "imma end it all yo" cry for attention twice...
I don't know man, if this broad rejected you because he jumped the gun by 1 day I have a sinking suspicion you were fucked regardless.
>>
>>28876326
What did you do that was so horrific, kill a domestic animal or something?
>>
>>28876406
I got fucked over by one friend, the other one I told him he could post that so that so I could be seen more sympathetically. Everyone already knew what had happened, I just wanted the guy to feel guilty and stop posting.

I never told them I was going to commit suicide, they just interpreted it as that.

I was about a month away from me and her being ready for a relationship, she literally told me that she is closer to no-one, was asking people if I loved her and said she didn't know the status of our relationship.
>>
>>28876432
I said a shit ton of sexual stuff about her because he says a shit ton of sexual stuff about the girls (and guys, he's a fag) that he likes.

The girl has been sexually abused and assault four times by the people closest to her, but I'd never do something like that to someone I cared about.
>>
you know what needs to be done anon.
godspeed,op.
>>
>>28876476
>a shit ton of sexual stuff about her

In what context? "Damn, I wish I could make sex with her booty!" or "Sheeeit homie I'm one step away from holding that bitch down and tearing that asshole"?
>>
>>28876457
ahh fair enough

seems.... wait the guy is gay but fucked you over so he could bang the girl?
is he bisexual?

I don't mean to dredge up the details because I don't truly care, but... I don't know, I feel like this could have been either explained away or was used as a scapegoat by the girl to excuse her from being responsible for not going with you

outside looking in, so obviously I could be wrong
>>
you shouldn'y have spurged out and kicked everyone
>>
>>28876292

I don't even understand what's happening here explain it not like a 14 year old
>>
>>28876326
First post didn't seem quite bad desu but when you posted more it hit me in the feels senpai. So sorry anon, shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.