[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw the loneliness kicks in Where are my friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
>tfw the loneliness kicks in

Where are my friends?
>>
File: 1461479647792.jpg (145 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1461479647792.jpg
145 KB, 720x960
I feel you, OP. I just want one person to talk to. Anyone. I don't really care about having a gf or a regular life or any of that anymore. I just want a friend. Someone that knows I exist, and wants to talk to me. I'm such a lonely loser that I get excited when people reply to my posts on here. That says a lot about me.

Stay tough, OP.
>>
>>28876173
>>28876204
Let's talk, anons.
How was your day?
>>
>>28876173

What does loneliness feel like?
>>
File: 1416700588613.jpg (40 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1416700588613.jpg
40 KB, 624x352
>not one of these "tfw no gf" faggots
>pretty comfortable with being alone
but
>sometimes it gets to me
>sometimes i long for somebody to be around
>nobody to go fishing with
>nobody to go see a movie with
>nobody to share funny/interesting things with

Maybe I just need to go out in public more to get comfortable with being alone around other people.
>>
>>28876173
Circle of friends that I am in, but feel like an outsider.
Little things like when a teacher asks us to go in groups of 3, I am always the odd one out, because I am not good enough friends with all of them.
When my circle is down to me and another "friend", I don't know what to say to him.
They always forget to invite me to parties even though the rest of the circle was invited.

I want off this ride.
>>
>>28876262
Either they keep you around for giggles, or you're an orbiting faggot. Regardless, those are not your "friends"
>>
>>28876287
Couple of them are legit friends, but they hang out with the cunt gang so I have no choice
>>
>>28876310
If they're all doing shit as a group together like going to parties, they aren't your friends.
>>
>>28876262
I'm not trying to sound bitter, but those people don't sound like friends. I guess it's better than nothing? I would tell you to find new friends but I don't know how to do that so I can't help you there.
>>
>Where are my friends?
We're right here, OP :)
>>
File: 1438087256554.jpg (17 KB, 276x378) Image search: [Google]
1438087256554.jpg
17 KB, 276x378
>>28876350
What if I want to talk one on one?
>>
File: gZmiT19.jpg (125 KB, 556x702) Image search: [Google]
gZmiT19.jpg
125 KB, 556x702
>got next from friend after non talked for months
>"hey anon, we haven't hung out in forever. wanna go to a concert next week?"
>too much anxiety
>delete without replying

he was a good friend too. always generous and never talked behind my back. i hate myself.
>>
Talking about loneliness doesn't make me feel any better except when the person I'm talking to is in a much sadder state. I at least have one online pal who makes me feel better without him knowing. Maybe we should have that one person who by being himself makes sad people less sad without even trying hard.
>>
>started a new job recently
>first fucking day someone asked if I was a virgin
>today
>anon why do you look so fucking sad
>one girl that was on the same shift as me all day was planning a party or something
>was talking about it all day right in front of me with other coworkers
>never invited me

Holy shit can you guys fucking imagine telling someone about all the fun you're going to have while another person is right fucking there multiple times? I don't feel like she had any obligation to invite me that's fine but can you at least not rub it in my face?

I work in a restaurant full of qt girls but I wasn't able to fool them into believing in normal despite trying to. Actually really dislike working here now
>>
They're sleeping. Nobody is awake at 4 in the morning. I just listen to random vaporwave and 8bit music on bandcamp while letting my mind rot on this shitty website.
>>
File: 242341213123.jpg (66 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
242341213123.jpg
66 KB, 482x427
>>28876893
Hi robot who also worked in a restaurant here! You're a dishwasher I'm guessing. Or a cook. Anyways, they will never invite you and you're better off making friends with another misfit dishwasher to have your own misfit parties with. Servers are the most vile and disgusting people on the planet and you should not ever take shit from them. I've been a dishwasher for two years and I learned all of that the hard way. You're better off reeing at them if they ever feel bad and invite you to anything out of pity.
>>
>>28876919
I'm actually a host, we both are. That's why it's so insane. If I'm a cook or dishwasher and never associate with her it makes sense but this girl was literally 2 feet away from me for like 6 hours
>>
>>28876973
Hosts have to kiss ass if they want to hang out with waiters. My best fucking friend at the 24 hour diner we worked at was the graveyard host, and I one of the graveyard dishwashers. God bless his soul. Him and I partied so much in the back. Drunk, high, or both every Friday and Saturday night yo. Make a statement before you leave there. Fuck the normie waiters. Don't give up(you need the money).
>>
>>28877003

Graveyard? What do you mrinaiot by that
>>
File: 1399282200763.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1399282200763.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
Are friends of the "I'll always stick by you, man"-kind a meme? Because all so called friends I've had seemed/seems to have their knifes ready to stab me in the back with
>>
>>28876204
Same, got one bf that i can talk, but im losing it, i don't know what to do
>>
You know why you faggots are lonely? Because your social skills are terrible and you can't keep up a basic conversation. Whenever i offer to talk to someone 1 on 1, people always back away and say it's fine. If you are that desperate for a friend you would've tried swapping info and talk somewhere. But no, all you do is make threads about it to complain.
>>
>>28878930
>Because your social skills are terrible and you can't keep up a basic conversation

This is true for me

Which is good because on the off chance that someone does start a conversation with me they will never again start one after that
>>
>>28878986
Well anon that's your fault.
>>
>>28879034

It's not really a fault if it's the outcome I want and intend to get.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.