[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I finally held hands with a girl. Does this make me no longer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
I finally held hands with a girl. Does this make me no longer a robot? It wasn't intimate in any way more of like a joke but we still held hands with interlocked fingers. I'm finally a real boy now.
>>
Fucking leave you normie!!! You can try chopping your hand off but it wont save you.
>>
I remember the first time I held hands with a girl. It was more of in a joking fashion as well but after that I had the biggest crush on her. Luckily she later rejected me and fucked both of my best friends.
>>
File: 1346116469969.png (163 KB, 616x346) Image search: [Google]
1346116469969.png
163 KB, 616x346
Well you got the cooties now. I would recommend bathing your hand in bleach for a while.
Dont talk to me or my robots, ever again.
>>
File: 1461451040095.png (18 KB, 710x860) Image search: [Google]
1461451040095.png
18 KB, 710x860
>>28876025
>Luckily she later rejected me and fucked both of my best friends.
>>
>>28876025
Yep i have a huge crush on her now. If this happens to me ill probably just sepukku
>>
>>28875970
Much of thy mana has drained, but rest assured for as long as thine shaft never enter with the meat tunnel of a wench, all powers shall be restored.
>>
Did it feel good?

>oh you silly originality demanding
>>
>>28876117
It felt incredible good. All i could think about was taking a long walk with her while holding her hand. I hoped it would never end.
>>
>>28876189
How old are you?

>originallo commentato
>>
>>28876267
>not orriginal enough for the 4chin robot
>>
>>28875970
>tfw some guy held my hand underwater in the sea

This was 2 years ago at that was the most action I ever had
>>
>>11338513
I remember the first time I've held hands with a girl too. I really liked her.

Two years after, when I had sex for the first time with someone different, I didn't feel half as good, compared to the hand helding session.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.