[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOGGO THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
What happened to Doggo? Is he alive?
>>
>>28875736
You talking about doggo Murph?
I was wondering too.
>>
>>28875761
I hope OP from that thread called the vet and then killed himself. Hope the dogs alright.
>>
>>28875736
HANG ON MURPH
>>
>>28875849
I don't believe he got a vet involved. He was very insistant this was not an option for him. Even tho it would have been the only decent thing to do.
>>
File: ghost-dog.jpg (505 KB, 1529x1529) Image search: [Google]
ghost-dog.jpg
505 KB, 1529x1529
>>28875736
Hello humans it's me Murph. As you can see I didn't make it and am now a ghost. I only came back to tell you to never give robots any kind of responsibility because they will fuck up no matter what. At least I get to hang out with the ghost of the baby that another autistic fuck up killed after sitting on it
>>
>>28875736

sry op the doggo is dead but quantum break is a pretty good game ;)
>>
File: 1421003730779.jpg (256 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1421003730779.jpg
256 KB, 768x1024
>>28875736
>>28875761
>>28875849
>>28875860
>>28875884
>>28876049
I just got up. What happened, anons? Does anyone have the link to the original thread? Please. =(
>>
>>28876660
Faggot anon forgot about the neighbor's dog he was asked to take care of. He only remembered after 6 days. Went there and the dog was in really bad condition, pretty close to death. It was really dehidrated. The doggo could barely eat or drink and couldn't move. Everybody said to contact the vet, but OP's autism striked and considered it out of his options bc he was too afraid, even though it would have been better for everyone. OP said he is going to play some vidya and left the thread. He is probably still sleeping and the poor doggo is slowly dieing.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.